Project EF-12 (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I stumbled today on this interesting project.

Similar to MUGEN, it's not intended to be full-fleshed out fighting game but rather an engine.
I haven't actually tried modding it so far but the description states that balance changes are as easy as easy as changing a spreadsheet; the harder part is properly modeling and animating.

Official trailer:

Official youtube-channel:
masahiro onoguchi - YouTube

Some reviews:
Project EF-12 Akagi -3D MUGEN (DOWNLOAD+TOOLS)- - YouTube
EF-12 - A 3D Fighting Game engine released! (English Version) Free to download. - YouTube

The vanilla game only has one female character but there's already an additional character to download:
EF-12 Aino Heart - YouTube

I remember that there were one or two modeler/animator who looking for a way to make ryona content, maybe this "game" can be useful for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I wish there was some way for people to import models from other games directly into this thing. Kind of like how people are able to extract models from official games for use in xnalara. Imagine the possibilities if that were possible? That would be sick, lol.

Probably not going to happen. But just thinking about the potential of something like this is crazy. Kind of reminds me of the old Fighter Maker for PS1 back in the day, but this time with updated graphics and a lot more options.

Obviously, using official models from other games may be a bit risky, but it would be awesome to see. You could set up some dream matches, and the ability to edit animations and sounds mean the possibilities would be endless. I guess we will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.