RyonaHD sprites

RyonaHD

Potential Patron
Hello World!

I'm a spriter and an animator and I love me some ryona! In fact I would like to create a game based on ryona, a turn-based customizable fighting game, as an alternative to mugen. In fact, for this game I aim to revamp the main mugen characters you know (Minotaur, Kuromaru, Slime). There are a lot of chars I want to do.

I also aim to revamp existing mugen chars! Edit their ryona moves with beatiful animations to raise their quality, something that is pretty needed. The animations of some chars don't have a good quality.

The thing is: I can't code for sh*t and I can't do my game, so I did set up a Patreon to find a programmer and as rewards I will deliver what I know best in the meantime: sprites and animations for mugen or for your pixel project.

I have a Discord where you can join, we have 3 polls (LR, 2R & HD) and everyone can nominate their ideas to be animated. Even if some of these polls can be voted exclusively by patrons, there's still a chance that your nominated idea may win.

If you support me on Patreon I will of course be a step closer to create my game so we can all enjoy, do better ryona animations for mugen chars and in return you will access exclusive polls and content that I create. You will have access to the uncensored works (every sprite I do for my game has a nude layer).

And yes, I tried RyonaSaga but I feel it's not that good.

Here are some of my works:

A mockup of my game, there's a full presentation at the end of this post which explains all the ideas I have for my game:

Some poll rewards, suggested by you guys:

DISCORD:

PATREON:
EDIT: PATREON LINK REMOVED DUE TO RULE VIOLATION

RYONA FIGHTERS, main ideas for the game (.ppt & .pdf):

COMMISSIONS:
I'm also available for commissions, you can reach me via Discord.

If you are o know a game programmer please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff member
PATREON LINK REMOVED DUE TO RULE VIOLATION.

If you want ot post a link to patreon you MUST do one the the following
1) Provide a free version of your game ( full or demo ) OR
2) Post a link back to Undertow on your patreon page

Link to site rules is in my siggie.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

RyonaHD

Potential Patron
I see, didn't know.

Well, just to share some new animations I did:

Those animations are rewards from the polls I have on my Discord and Patreon.

-LR (Low Res), PUBLIC POLL
-2R (Double Res), PATREON POLL
-HD (High Definition), PATREON POLL

We are holding new polls for the month of February, to vote on the public poll feel free to join the Discord Server:
Join the RYONA FIGHTERS Discord Server!

A preview with the nominees of that poll:

Patrons have access to the 2R and HD polls, here's a preview of the nominees:

Everyone can nominate ideas, no barriers, so feel free to nominate yours for future polls on my Discord for a chance of getting them animated.

Top Bottom