Post your SDT screenshots (3 Viewers)

Rod

Content Creator
Hello Everybody,

I want to show you a little teaser for the dialogue / mini-game I'm currently working on:

It's time for "Deep Throat Practice".

Preview.png

The dialogue features a girl named Vivian, who got a new toy for practicing blowjobs.

I added some game logic for scoring points by performing different types of actions.
The goal is to score as many points as possible before Vivian's stamina is depleted.

I'm currently play testing it (which is kind of exhausting ;-)).

Will be releasing an alpha version soon.
Hope you will like it.

Cheers.

P.S. It's gonna be a mini-game. Not something the caliber of the Slave Bazaar or Sin City.

hello244n

Potential Patron
Thought I'd get out of lurking to post screencaps of the sequel I made to my previous two Foster Fuck "movies" featuring some of the newer mods that have been posted here. I was gonna upload it as a video like the previous two, but my ISP is currently being utter balls, so I had to settle for screen caps:
Does anyone know what hair is used in the screenshots linked here? I'll attach one of the images 2D-generate uploaded here as well, for ease of access.

Attachments

• FosterFuck3-01.jpg
    FosterFuck3-01.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 286

2D-generate

Avid Affiliate
Quoting that makes me realize the videos for the first two Foster Fuck installments have been long taken down, so may as well repost them in a way that won't kill my current bandwidth limit.

Foster Fuck 01 (the hair for the foster sister is Hana by SyntaxTerror):
FosterFucker1-01.png
FosterFucker1-02.png
FosterFucker1-03.png
FosterFucker1-04.png
FosterFucker1-05.png
FosterFucker1-06.png
FosterFucker1-07.png
FosterFucker1-08.png
FosterFucker1-09.png
FosterFucker1-10.png

UndertowTruck

Content Creator

Could I have the link to the background? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.