Possible game in development. Any love for some cute henchgirls getting k.o.'d and ripped apart? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Hi, I'm Dorumeka, an indie 3D artist and game dev probing a bit into the pervy side. As with you, I have had some pretty weird kinks for most of my life. I now decided to put some time into making some of those fetishes into little semi-games or little interactive toys. I've been lurking here for a while and I thought it was maybe time to present myself a bit.

So, what I'm doing, as the tittle says, is considering making a ~game about some of the topics that this nice forum enjoys. Specifically they are Zako, Ryona, Guro, a bit of fighting, some tight shinny bodysuits, and just maybe a little vore.

The first steps for me are always doing some visual stuff, and in this case that is the characters: the girls. I really suck at drawing, so I don't have much concept art to show you, but I have some references here.
  • There's a series of mangas, which I don't know the name of, but that you can find by googling Goro Mask. It features sexy henchgirls getting pretty messed up.
aQAexii.jpg

fcxW1v9.jpg

• Animes like Aika and Najica Blitz Tactics.
  • Cute 3D art that I always find around. I must say, though, that I'm not as masterful as the authors of those to pieces, but I'm still improving.
  • Games such as Afro Samurai or Mortal Kombat, which show plenty of dismemberment and gore.

That's it for the references. There's more, but I won't extend so much before I show you some actual images / footage of what I have so far. And so, here's some of it, which is not much, but for me it's a start, and if there's interest, then I might put some more dedication to it.

rKxwBDB.png

These are my girls. They are sculpted, modeled and textured by me. What you see here is the models being rendered by a game engine (Unity). Some of them are in T-Pose, which is the default pose you work your 3D characters. Others, have some basic poses that are only for testing the rig/skin.

To tell you a bit more about them, there are going to be two varieties of them. The low ranking ones are the ones that have their hair covered by that mask. They are going to be the easiest to defeat, and their lives probably don't mean that much to their superiors. Then there are the higher ones, which are their officers. They are tougher and will, hopefully, have a bit more of character development. Now, I'm not sure about that, as character development means that I have to put more work into it, so that's just a possibility. This idea comes from the Goro Mask mangas. These elites are the ones that normally get killed last and their deaths are somewhat more fun because of the extra exposure they get.

uYMBzzt.png

One note about the elites, is that they will have hair. The previous image showed a bald model. It was so because the hair is a bit tricky to work, technically and performance wise, so didn't worked too much on that for the time. This image shows more or less how the hair will be done. I have some things to sort with the hair still, so for now, there will be no hair yet, just while I work on some other things.

That 'X' symbol is the logo of the organization they serve. I don't have much story so far, but I will develop that a bit later. Also, please ignore the background. It's something that I grabbed quickly and has no relation to the game or the story that I'll make. It was just a free asset that I needed to test some things.

You can see that my style is a bit cartoonish. This is because I don't really have enough skill to work photorealistic models that don't look terribly uncanny, and I don't think that I will be able to do that in the near future. Still, I'm trying to make these girls well proportioned and attractive. I think they're good on that front.

oLcI2DK.png

Some boob and ass.

WeUAcL9.png

I'm using bones for the boobs and ass. That means that they're not only going to be animated, but that they are also physics ready. In other words, there's jiggling. Now, I say physics ready because that is also a bit tricky in that it demands performance, a.k.a. a decent gaming PC, so they might not work for everybody. Another consequence of having bones is that you can scale those parts, which means that you can have bigger or smaller tits/butt cheeks somewhat dynamically.

CwvsVbc.png

Their faces have also a simple rig to them. That is to say thay they can be animated, to an extent. This model shows a slightly closed eyelid. The range of expression that I made for them is moderate. I think I'll make a post showing that on my blog, if not here.

Well, there's one more thing that I'll show you right now, if it's not too much already. I have a couple of videos that show some ragdoll physics that I've implemented .

In this first one, I'm testing the performance of having multiple girls being ragdoll at the same time, and applying a force to all of them at the same time (an invisible explosion). I have a pretty decent PC (gtx 1060 and an i7) but I think that this sort of performance could also be seen on almost non-gaming PCs, though I'm not sure.

And in this last one, I'm just testing the rigging and the ragdoll configuration of some of the gibs, by applying that same force and seeing if the models deform correctly (realistically). I think they all do, so that's a relief.

~//~

Well, that was a lot to read, I'm sure. If anyone out there found that interesting, then I am grateful. You can follow this project on my devblog, if you want, at dorumeka.tumblr.com. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to. Anyway, do you think that this is something that has potential?

PS. I'm sorry, I don't know how to do spoiler sections to put the images in to make the post less big.

Last edited:

nonniemouse

Casual Client
This looks fantastic! This is definitely an underrepresent subgenre, and one that I very much dig. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with. I imagine the gameplay itself will be more in the FPS / TPS style? If Goro Mask is your jam, perhaps we could have (at least an option for) a male protagonist?

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Thank you very much! I'm still not sure if it will be FP or TP. There are some ideas circling around my head, but I'll decide later. One idea that I thought interesting was having a perspective similar to these sort of games (though not the mechanics, mind you), where there's not that much action all the time, but more immersion and focus on the narrative. The main mechanics, in that idea, might be to navigate around dialogues and eventually get into fights, which might be like fruit ninja, where you slash at the screen -in this case with the mouse cursor. But I really don't know yet, I would also like to know what's interesting for most of you guys.

Feel free to make suggestions, if you'd like to.

As to the protagonist, well, keep in mind that I don't really have a budget, so I'd like to do only the necessary to have as great of an experience without too much characters and animations and mechanics to code. That means that maybe I won't do a protagonist that has a fully animated 3D model. I might not even do one at all, though only graphics wise; in story I think definitely. I'd say the biggest factor for all that is, again, the interest in this. Doing something like this only for like me a 2 more excited dudes is not that motivating, I hope you understand :grin:.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I am definitely into this. You should share this around on some other sites with people who have weird fetishes such as Deviantart, Depravity Repository, Gurochan, and other sites like that so you can scrounge up a bit of an audience since this is obviously a very niche type of fetish.

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Thanks! I once tried to approach sharing my work on Gurochan, but somehow the video y posted got deleted. I don't know exactly how gurochan works, if it's moderated, and I couldn't find a rule against self promotion, but that made me a bit wary. Still, I might give it another go, perhaps when I have something more interesting to show visually.

Also, thanks for the suggestions. I just made a post on Depravity Repository. What other sites are there?

nonniemouse

Casual Client
I'm not too big a fan of the visual novel style games. I prefer being able to jump into the action right away rather wading through several screens of inconsequential text before being allowed to do anything meaningful. But I tend to be more on the action end of scale anyways.

As for the game mechanics itself, you could also consider a turn based fighting mechanic. I think there are several Japanese H-game that do first-person fighting games.

Personally, I'd love it if some of the elite girls could fight back and pose a serious threat too, maybe even leading to a lethal reverse ryona ending. But I suspect that's a preference not echoed by most!

Dorumeka

Content Creator
I've never been a fan of turn based combat, though nothing is set in stone. I'll prototype some mechanics later on and see what's doable and what's better received.

The reverse ryona is not something that attracts me that much, but depending on how I do the gameplay, might be doable from a budget standpoint.

I'm not too big a fan of the visual novel style games. I prefer being able to jump into the action right away rather wading through several screens of inconsequential text before being allowed to do anything meaningful.

I hear you. I also feel that way, actually; that's the main reason why I don't enjoy that much those visual novel games, but I see why there are many of them, and that's because they are relatively very simple to make. But I would do something much more interactive. Still, it's undecided and I would like to be very open as a developer. We'll see when I get to that point. Thanks for the feedback!

Dorumeka

Content Creator
I'm sorry but it totally passed me by that there was a subforum dedicated to game development *facepalm*. I've created a thread in there, but I'll keep answering questions in here too if that's necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.