Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

Courius

Potential Patron
um, appereantly today's patch broke Jabbermant's 2015-10-28 update Patch... it still working, but new cast armors somehow cant be loaded

Last edited:

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Hey umm, I downloaded PSO2 from a torrent, and used Arks Layer's launcher (tweaker).. upon launching the game with Arks Layer, internet explorer opened up with a page from "game guard"

I followed the directions on Arks Layer. Is there a new way to install now or a different way to get it working?

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Well the game updated and I got it to start. I used the English installer but when I open up the game nothing is in English except at the name Phantasy Star Online 2, and it says Press Enter to Continue in English.

Its a shame but it looks like I'm going to miss out on this nude mod.. Uninstalling.

Courius

Potential Patron
you gotta keep update it to lastest version and enable the Plugins system, as appereantly there's change on gameguard.

update your tweaker to 3.0.6.3 (lastest at this post made) then enable the plugin at the bottom of the orb menu.

and regarding english patch (and large patch), it not translate everything, it only translate important stuff like UI , Client Order , emergency and anything related to gameplay. most text lore related is either in story patch or not translated.

and yeah, goin miss the patch, back to the basic one ...

KingKRule64

Potential Patron
Does anybody have a patch that works with the Halter Top Bikini costume? I tried installing the nude mod, and it doesnt affect the costume.

Courius

Potential Patron
nude mod currently so far only affect sexy bikini and lumia , mainly sexy bikini for the basic nude mod

appereantly the mod tool appereantly doesnt open to EN public. there's appereantly tons mod in jp for them (if you can understand japan and find them )

KingKRule64

Potential Patron
How i can test this mod? i dont know how find sexy bikini on PSO2
You need to translate it to japanese, and search the market ingame for it. It costs about 1,000,000 meseta, and i was halfway there after grinding for a month, so I said screw it and buy a regular swimsuit. Anyways, somebody needs to make a mod which overwrites top bikinis and most bikinis so then the nude mod can be used without grinding or spending shittons of meseta!

Anyelou

Avid Affiliate
You need to translate it to japanese, and search the market ingame for it. It costs about 1,000,000 meseta, and i was halfway there after grinding for a month, so I said screw it and buy a regular swimsuit. Anyways, somebody needs to make a mod which overwrites top bikinis and most bikinis so then the nude mod can be used without grinding or spending shittons of meseta!

Ok, thanks, i find Sexy bikini and other bikini, when i pic on sexy bikini, my character see with this costume (mod not work) and when pic other bikini my character dont see on screen... Why?

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
Long time no see, everyone.
I was wondering what tools are needed to edit textures and models in the game. I don't really want it for nude modding; There are a lot of outfits that I like, but have huge things are in the way, or have something in the texture that bothers me. Obviously I'll need an un/repacker, and I can use Photoshop for texture editing, but what can I use to edit the models? Links much appreciated (PM if necessary).

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Go talk to Klotho, mah boi

odbbghzw

Potential Patron
It's been a while, but is there still a mod for the nude mod that has the booty hole, or is there a mod with both the vagina and booty hole?

Thanks.

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
So, with the latest advances in PSO2 modding, it should now be possible to nude mod a lot more outfits.
That being said, is anyone willing to take a crack at modding the bath towels and Zelsius? I'd try it myself, but I'm too lazy to find out which files have the models in question.

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
I doubt anyone's checking out this thread anymore, but I figured I'd post something anyway.
This was posted a while back in PSO-World's mod thread:

Included in the download link is also a nude mod for Layering Wear. You have to use the default base wear and Smart Inner F for full nudity.
Here's a couple samples (while using Medium Gloss):
fTrGrCU.png

And with Dress Shirt [Ba]:
9EJsmL8.png

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Have faith, my friend. Posts here are read.

M.D.K.

Potential Patron
So... I've been searching for a specific version of this mod.
I have some of the other versions, mainly the one from asqvenkl and the old "bandaid" mod, but I've discovered and gained interest in this specific one (see example image):

NgR1alU.png

As you can see, this one is much more detailed than the previous ones I've mentioned.
My question is: anyone knows where one can get this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: Nevermind. Found it!

high poly lewdkini (Sexy Bikini replacement)
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!4gMmxASB!us4PbIams8WfdeQJaZzMa7-z1bjYB968z436EJGAa4U)

These next two use the same model batch from lewdkini.
Created with the intent to replace the old nude mod.

high poly nanafun (replaces Nanafu Style)
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!AsV2xabJ!GVj7fRzIBqjeWbOgH06vZX6nSBj_NpOZSmlC7O9os-0)

high poly lumia swimwear
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!p48FmYqK!V8ibZYhDY3QJsB0DzsJe0NRvdEepwarD8MHy4G5ztZ8)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE #2: For those interested in other stuff...

Futa Mod (To know what it is: Google Images » Futa Mod)
EDIT: Deleted borken link to futa mod

Pot Belly Mod (Basically, makes your Char. Pregnant)
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!E5En0RRb!NicQa5mfHGtfBIXv7jBYn-IUt8JTK705EY1gAuCF5sU)

ヒツギ (changes hitsugi's model to see through bath towel) (NOT WORKING?)
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!ptkAxKYK!l9L5B3GfbLFM5tGptXl7XmSErXx6262oUL8ScCipTG8)

Also, it would be cool if a moderator could put this info in the initial post of the thread.

BR,

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.