Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (9 Viewers)

Shadebag

Potential Patron
For anyone who's interested, it seems that the mod maker made a nude version with pussy detail (no bandaid) for both the Lumia swimwear AND the Sexy Bikini swimwear on his twitter!

https://twitter.com/asqvenkl

All mods still work as of today, 5/16/15 :)

sizustar

Potential Patron
Not possible, that require complete rebuilding the model, it's not the same as a texture mod.

I don't think you understand how the model is built, that block is part of the model mesh, if you remove it, there's nothing u nderneath.
Each outfit is a new model

Shadebag

Potential Patron
Does this newest mod keep the booty hole, or does it get rid of it?

Hard to tell. Here's my character, but it looks like actually it's not there lol. Didn't notice before pso20150601_075014_000.jpg

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
Not possible, that require complete rebuilding the model, it's not the same as a texture mod.

I don't think you understand how the model is built, that block is part of the model mesh, if you remove it, there's nothing u nderneath.
Each outfit is a new model
It can't be that hard to replace, can it? Unless there's some form of programming involved that I'm unaware of, couldn't someone just take the polygons of that section from the nude mod model and stick it onto the bath towel model? They're the exact same proportions, after all. I could probably do it myself if I had the files and the right 3D model editor.

Shadebag

Potential Patron
If you have "/la pose 13" you can do the male version of it to get a better view and confirm.

Hmmm. I tried with this pose, not sure if it was the one you were talking about. I'll try that one a bit later.

It pso20150604_195052_055.jpg might be there? I think I see some shading.

Attachments

• pso20150604_195002_034.jpg
    pso20150604_195002_034.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 2,012

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
Just to answer the question really fast (well not that fast as I haven't logged in for many days after this was brought up originally, hey I like seeing all these confused people posting close up screenshots of their character's booties... I have my reasons), all of these mods (Now Sexy Bikini, Lumia, Zelsius, and Nanafun pink nipples or not) can use the same large file that originally came with the Lumia Swimwear mod. As long as that large file remains unchanged (all he does is update it when it needs to be), there is not going to be a bootyhole... someone that has a Twitter account (I do not) might want to contact him about making a bootyhole or even a better more realistic looking vagina if he can do it.

It might be a per costume color thing also (like the nipple color...maybe), but those never change when you download the update so obviously he isn't messing with those currently. Plus if you have a bootyhole on your character it is really easy to see even without bending over although I appreciate it (you just sorta need to shove the camera up your characters butt):
pso20150116_031756_002.png

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I take it I can't just simply ask the maker for it? Not that I even know who made it.

I have no idea who made the original mod. If you do find out who made it, feel free to ask for changes. The worst that can happen is that you get told "No" or your request is ignored.

MrPoppyPenguin

Potential Patron
I swapped the files from the links, but all I got was a texture swap, no shaped pussy or nipples at all. Was there a file missing from the new links?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadebag

Potential Patron
I swapped the files from the links, but all I got was a texture swap, no shaped pussy or nipples at all. Was there a file missing from the new links?

What links did you use? The latest ones are on his twitter @asqvenkl the latest links are on the June 10th post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.