Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

LuckyLucas

Vivacious Visitor
My book is a Lobby Action MOD (Lyrical Magic LA). I'll send it to you via PM if you're really interested.
And about the shameful things, well, I meant some very gross and disturbing ones. An example below :
87fa6bea46a40eb8481c.gif
By the way, I forgot to provide the following MOD earlier. It's a set of Cum Plates of various colors ! :smile:
That's exactly what I need to go do irl, how did you know?

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
1623112205656.png

KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ I can't unzip these from your newest NGS mod. Any way to get around that?

I save the mods I have under the arks-layer tweaker directory on my PC. Just easier to find that way. Lol.

Edit: Win 10's built in 7 zip does it just fine... No idea why my favorite archiver breaks the zips of your mods.

益荒男

Potential Patron
こんにちは!そして、はじめまして。私は日本人です。あなたのをダウンロードしましたがパスワードを入力した時、ファイルを開く事が出来なかったです。他にダウンロードする方法はありませんか?私は貴方の素晴らしい技術で楽しみたいです。

約束は約束だ!分 :スマイル: 、PSO2 New Genesis 用の NGS 裸体の私のバージョンをダウンロードするのリンクを次に示します。
とてもに初期の作業であり、時間の経過とともに強化されることを心に留めておいてください。
女性の場合は小乳首または大乳首、男性の場合はパンツの有無を選択できます。は
べてるのす乳首とかオマンコの色々は、ューテビィーサロンの[中]ラー設定カオスープションでカスタマイズできます。
私は大きく感じた猫も、大きすぎる乳首も好きではありません。
特定のリクエスト(色の固定、ペニスの追加など)がある場合は、PMでお気軽にご連絡ください。それはすべての人々です。楽しい!

(いつものようにファイルのパスワードKlebsTAQ です)

EDIT KlebsTAQ - こんにちは。 ご親切にありがとうございます。 私はあなたにプライベートメッセージを送りました。

NyaaNyaa

Potential Patron
Hi all! I've been trying to slog through and find it on my own, but how do I get all the female NPCs to be bucket naked? Thanks. Also the existing NPC bikini mod misses later NPCs like Ludmilla. Also also, how do I get the big nipples without the huge tits, or at least with out all the sag? Thanx guys, this is one of the most extensive mod communities out there.
I have one that workED on ludmilla and later female npcs like shiva
hoping for a new one now that ngs is out that fixes fingers and stuff

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
So I installed the nude mod for females and I have no nipple or pussy colors. In the instructions it says to change the colors with the [In] but for some reason, it is telling me that I can't. I put everything in the win32 folder (not win32_NA) so idk what I am missing. I made sure to include the checksum as well. Am I doing something wrong? FYI I am using the old character type (from base) Any help is appreciated. Thank you

nudeseeker

Casual Client

A promise is a promise ! :smile: So, here is the link to download my version of NGS naked bodies for PSO2 New Genesis !
Please, keep in mind it's still a very early work and it will be enhanced over time. Yet, there are many "details" already.
You can choose between small or large nipples for the female body and with or without pants for the male's one. The
colors of all nipples as well as the pussy's ones are customizable via the [In] Color Settings option of the Beauty Salon.
I'm neither a fan of wide open pussies nor oversized nipples. But it appears I've become an expert as drawing anuses.
If you have any particular requests (fixed color, adding penis, ...) feel free to contact me via PM. That's all folks. Enjoy !

(As always the file password is KlebsTAQ)
Hola you make such a beautiful mod, does this mod included the created 2D females pubes? which is from Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods have pictures only?

Xiline

Potential Patron
So I installed the nude mod for females and I have no nipple or pussy colors. In the instructions it says to change the colors with the [In] but for some reason, it is telling me that I can't. I put everything in the win32 folder (not win32_NA) so idk what I am missing. I made sure to include the checksum as well. Am I doing something wrong? FYI I am using the old character type (from base) Any help is appreciated. Thank you
Did you get the one on page 93? If yes then that is for NGS body.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hola you make such a beautiful mod, does this mod included the created 2D females pubes?
Thanks for the feedback ! Sadly, the pubes you are talking about are made for older bodies and not NGS's new ones.
But since it's a popular request, I will port them on NGS bodies as soon as possible (but I need a little more time). :smile:

Mikumari

Potential Patron

A promise is a promise ! :smile: So, here is the link to download my version of NGS naked bodies for PSO2 New Genesis !
Please, keep in mind it's still a very early work and it will be enhanced over time. Yet, there are many "details" already.
You can choose between small or large nipples for the female body and with or without pants for the male's one. The
colors of all nipples as well as the pussy's ones are customizable via the [In] Color Settings option of the Beauty Salon.
I'm neither a fan of wide open pussies nor oversized nipples. But it appears I've become an expert as drawing anuses.
If you have any particular requests (fixed color, adding penis, ...) feel free to contact me via PM. That's all folks. Enjoy !

Is it possible to use this mod with NA NGS?

Aria

Potential Patron

hello I am a pso2NGS JP player
this mod It's working NGS JP
But it's not working old PSO2 JP
Is this a specification?
I'm sorry if it's my environment
I am using google translate
Sorry for not enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.