Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

DMS

Vivacious Visitor
DMS DMS - You don't know how to use this MOD in particular or you don't know how to use MODs in general ? I'll help, it's easy ! :smile:
I mean I don;t know which mod to take off NGS [Ba] :(
I have N-オウカテンコウ/B[Ba] and N-エーデルゼリン/2[Ba] :-?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Alright this MOD is done. I have sent it to you via PM. But I've only added the nipples on the nude body so far. Stay tuned for the pussy/anus.
Equip the N-オウカテンコウ/B[Ba] | N-Ouka Tenkou/B[Ba] along with the アクティスインナー[In] | Actis Inner [In] (Default NGS [In]) to use it.

DMS

Vivacious Visitor
Alright this MOD is done. I have sent it to you via PM. But I've only added the nipples on the nude body so far. Stay tuned for the pussy/anus.
Equip the N-オウカテンコウ/B[Ba] | N-Ouka Tenkou/B[Ba] along with the アクティスインナー[In] | Actis Inner [In] (Default NGS [In]) to use it.
Luv U <3

TMR

Potential Patron
I'm looking for a NGS male nude mod, too.
I don't have any NGS costume but I can buy it.
Can I get some NGS male nude mod? thanks.

MartinGX

Potential Patron
Hi KlebsTAQ can I get this n-mod? Please

KingBananers

Avid Affiliate
KingBananers KingBananers - Please don't forget use the
search.png
function on the top right corner first, next time. Thanks. How about THIS ?!

Sorry, new here, i'll use it next time. Yes that looks very good and so does that body you posted down there, a true work of art :smile:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Don't worry, folks. I understood you ! - I'll share both my nude female and male NGS MODs with all of you next week -
Just let me a few days to finalize everything (NGS models/textures are harder to work on than their PSO2 counterparts).
You'll get several options for the nipples/pussy. You'll even be able to customize the nipple/pussy color YOURSELF ! :tongue:

VikingAyane

Potential Patron
KptHans - Striped Micro-Bikini & Huge Breasts.png
Does this work?

EDIT KlebsTAQ - I may know the original author. I'll see with him if I'm correct and if he's willing to share his work.

Foxx23236

Potential Patron
Big Mommy Milkers damn. Kinda interested in it now too. Tho by seeing the graphics details i think its a JP mod.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator

A promise is a promise ! :smile: So, here is the link to download my version of NGS naked bodies for PSO2 New Genesis !
Please, keep in mind it's still a very early work and it will be enhanced over time. Yet, there are many "details" already.
You can choose between small or large nipples for the female body and with or without pants for the male's one. The
colors of all nipples as well as the pussy's ones are customizable via the [In] Color Settings option of the Beauty Salon.
I'm neither a fan of wide open pussies nor oversized nipples. But it appears I've become an expert as drawing anuses.
If you have any particular requests (fixed color, adding penis, ...) feel free to contact me via PM. That's all folks. Enjoy !

(As always the file password is KlebsTAQ)
EDIT - The final version of this MOD (v1.4) is available HERE.

LuckyLucas

Vivacious Visitor

A promise is a promise ! :smile: So, here is the link to download my version of NGS naked bodies for PSO2 New Genesis !
Please, keep in mind it's still a very early work and it will be enhanced over time. Yet, there are many "details" already.
You can choose between small or large nipples for the female body and with or without pants for the male's one. The
colors of all nipples as well as the pussy's ones are customizable via the [In] Color Settings option of the Beauty Salon.
I'm neither a fan of wide open pussies nor oversized nipples. But it appears I've become an expert as drawing anuses.
If you have any particular requests (fixed color, adding penis, ...) feel free to contact me via PM. That's all folks. Enjoy !

(As always the file password is KlebsTAQ)

Hi Klebs,

Does this mod contain a penis? It says to message you if we want a penis, but I can't find the button to message you. If it doesnt have any male anatomy, can you link me to a mod that has one? Or message me one?

Also, what is the password for the zip file?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

LuckyLucas

Vivacious Visitor
Sadly, no (not yet). I still haven't finished it. If you truly need one then check THIS.
It is written under the download button............ ^_^ It's KlebsTAQ (with letter case).
Okay so if i use this penis mod how do i remove innerwear? I already have an invisible basewear mod.

Also if I use your mod with the penis one, is it compatible? will it remove clothes in salon? Or do i still mod for basewear and innerwear?

Thank you again =D

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Okay so if i use this penis mod how do i remove innerwear? I already have an invisible basewear mod.
You need an invisible [In] too. I can provide it for either PSO2 bodies or NGS ones. Do you play on the NA version of PSO2 or the JP one ?

Also if I use your mod with the penis one, is it compatible? will it remove clothes in salon? Or do i still mod for basewear and innerwear?
Yes, it's compatible. My MOD is a [Ba]/[In] edition whereas the penises are accessory MODs. And yes, it works inside the Beauty Salon too.

LuckyLucas

Vivacious Visitor
You need an invisible [In] too. I can provide it for either PSO2 bodies or NGS ones. Do you play on the NA version of PSO2 or the JP one ?
Yes, it's compatible. My MOD is a [Ba]/[In] edition whereas the penises are accessory MODs. And yes, it works inside the Beauty Salon too.
I play NA If you can hook me up with invisible innerwear that would be awesome. The one I got from pso2mods.com isnt working, and I don't know which innerwear it changes. (also im using male char for all of these)

Two issues I ran into:
How do I get the cylinder skin accessory for the dick mod? I check personal shop and google cant find it.
How do I get the innerwear I need to make your skin mod work? It says I need N-Ultion[Se] and Movas Inner[In] in the readme file.

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I play NA If you can hook me up with invisible innerwear that would be awesome. The one I got from pso2mods.com isnt working, and I don't know which innerwear it changes. (also im using male char for all of these)
I usually use Smart Inner [In] for that... But PSO2NA doesn't have it. So, take THIS (it makes Human/Newman/Deuman/CAST F Default [In] invisible) !

How do I get the cylinder skin accessory for the dick mod? I check personal shop and google cant find it.
How do I get the innerwear I need to make your skin mod work? It says I need N-Ultion[Se] and Movas Inner[In] in the readme file.
As X Xiline said it appears Skin Cylinder doesn't exist in NA. I'll transfert the MOD to either Skin Cube or Skin Sphere when I have some free time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.