Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

fishboy00

Potential Patron

Well, I can see the model in Noesis and I can see the dick accessory in PSO2NGS too. I don't know what could have happened to you.
Do you want me to make the "transfert(s)" for you ? If so, which one(s) of those six dicks would you be interested in ?
Can you share this one

Newt96

Potential Patron
- If you want some nude MODs for NEWER NGS BODIES -
You can use my simple nude MOD (HERE) or grab better ones (with 3D nipples/pussies/assholes) from the Discord of PSO2-Modding (THERE).

- If you want some nude MODs for OLDER PSO2 BODIES -
You will have to wait for my work to be finished... but you can see the progress of this big project by taking a look at my PSO2 Harem (THERE).

ngs_body_comp.png

Of course, both versions work for both games (PSO "Classic" or Planet Halpha from NGS) but it depends on which body type you chose in the
Beauty Salon. I hope this answers to your question. If not, please feel free to contact me via a private message and we'll talk more in detail.
im trying to download and use your version of this but none of the files will extract and when i tried to extract them using 7-zip it requested a password.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
hey klebs any news on the new male mods
Not yet, sadly. I can't make my commission meter to go down (20+ pending ones on average each day).
The cock accessory
You know you can get one HERE, right ? But I can send mine to you via a private message if you prefer !
hello do you have any mods for the buff body?
I will not speak for other people but I did not try that yet myself. Too much things to do at the moment.

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
how am i downloading?
considering the content of your question, i am assuming that the use of the present progressive tense is unintended (unless you mean sth totally different) and that youre asking how to download something.
to answer that, we would need to know what exactly it is that youre trying to download.

karimaxxxe

Editor
Composer
hi, i feel like i must be the thousandth person to ask this, but are there flaccid/floppy cock accessories (not bodies) with physics out there? i've been searching for ages and it seems to me like there are mods for pso2classic that will do it, but 0 public links and many questions.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
hi, i feel like i must be the thousandth person to ask this, but are there flaccid/floppy cock accessories (not bodies) with physics out there? i've been searching for ages and it seems to me like there are mods for pso2classic that will do it, but 0 public links and many questions.
If you mean something like these two above, well, to make it short, the original ones were made by a Japanese modder a few years ago (but he
has long since quit the modding scene). Since they have never been declared public by the original author, these MODs are usually not shared
by people who have gotten them. But once I'm done enhancing them (feet, nails, nipples, glans, ....) and making them compatible with the NGS
graphics, I think they'll have been sufficiently modified to be considered as separate works and so I'll make them available to everyone.

karimaxxxe

Editor
Composer
If you mean something like these two above, well, to make it short, the original ones were made by a Japanese modder a few years ago (but he
has long since quit the modding scene). Since they have never been declared public by the original author, these MODs are usually not shared
by people who have gotten them. But once I'm done enhancing them (feet, nails, nipples, glans, ....) and making them compatible with the NGS
graphics, I think they'll have been sufficiently modified to be considered as separate works and so I'll make them available to everyone.
aaaah, that makes sense. hope everything goes well with the enhancements then!
are those the only ones in existence? i feel like i've seen other dick accessories that seemingly just look like the usual erect dick models but with physics tacked on and making them floppy. which i suppose isn't a practical/realistic look? but honestly i'd settle for anything at this point. though if they're all edits of this one mod and fall under its umbrella i'd understand.

zellno

Potential Patron
I'm sorry but I would like to know the creator of this mod.

Attachments

• IMG_20211230_065130.jpg
    IMG_20211230_065130.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 1,369

zellno

Potential Patron
I want a mod that can be used for playing with naked men, but I would like to know who is making that.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Happy New Year (again) ! :cool: Some erected dicks for both PSO2 and NGS models have been available for months (HERE for example).
And thanks to the help of my new Sensei, lots of my flaccid cocks (accessories) will be available very soon too. So stay tuned !

(You can click to enlarge this picture...)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
この肌テクスチャはすごいです。そして、お尻穴はおいしいです・・・どうもありがとうございました !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.