Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
and the cube and cylinder where can I get it? it is very difficult to use these mods that need accessories
cube was an item in the "silence eliminator" ac scratch, cylinder in the "idola first anniversary".
both are also listed as items from the classic fun scratch on https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?エステ/アクセサリー(その他)
... tho if 終了 means what i think it means, then they arent available from that anymore. your best chance of getting them would be in the player meseta trading shop

warfreed

Potential Patron
can anybody help me? it looks like the male part mods are all out of date. The female mods seem to be at full steam on discord, but the male ones have 2 and both are inaccessible accessories.

warfreed

Potential Patron
cube was an item in the "silence eliminator" ac scratch, cylinder in the "idola first anniversary".
both are also listed as items from the classic fun scratch on https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?エステ/アクセサリー(その他)
... tho if 終了 means what i think it means, then they arent available from that anymore. your best chance of getting them would be in the player meseta trading shop
Is there a way to exchange the item that would be replaced?

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
I am using a combination of https://www.undertow.club/threads/phantasy-star-online-2-ngs-lewd-mods.3015/post-231312 for the body and https://pso2mod.com/dick-accessory/ for the actual dick and that one still seems to be working.
If you are having trouble, are you by any chance playing on the NA version? There have been mods which needed to go into either just win32, just win32na or both (NA is kind of a mess modding-wise), so try around with that.

If you want to exchange the item, look up the ice archive name of whatever you want it to replace instead on and unpack it, as well as the dick mod. It should have an aqn file, an aqp, (maybe, but probably) an aqm and a few dds files in the resulting folder. Rename the aqn, aqp and aqm from the dick to the names you see in the one you wanna replace and copy them over. Copy the dick dds files with their original names and copy them into the replacement accessory, too. Repack the replacement and put it back into win32.

... at least, thats how it probably works. I have never swapped an accessory, only made mods from scratch, so dont quote me on the exact statements of what to rename, but after scrolling through the files in a hex editor, what i just typed should be probably mostly correct.

warfreed

Potential Patron
I am using a combination of https://www.undertow.club/threads/phantasy-star-online-2-ngs-lewd-mods.3015/post-231312 for the body and https://pso2mod.com/dick-accessory/ for the actual dick and that one still seems to be working.
If you are having trouble, are you by any chance playing on the NA version? There have been mods which needed to go into either just win32, just win32na or both (NA is kind of a mess modding-wise), so try around with that.

If you want to exchange the item, look up the ice archive name of whatever you want it to replace instead on and unpack it, as well as the dick mod. It should have an aqn file, an aqp, (maybe, but probably) an aqm and a few dds files in the resulting folder. Rename the aqn, aqp and aqm from the dick to the names you see in the one you wanna replace and copy them over. Copy the dick dds files with their original names and copy them into the replacement accessory, too. Repack the replacement and put it back into win32.

... at least, thats how it probably works. I have never swapped an accessory, only made mods from scratch, so dont quote me on the exact statements of what to rename, but after scrolling through the files in a hex editor, what i just typed should be probably mostly correct.

Thanks. It is very difficult to find an AC that stays in a position that is then easy to reposition. And also the color looks very different. I'm giving up on this! The male modification of this game is not very evolved yet.

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
Thanks. It is very difficult to find an AC that stays in a position that is then easy to reposition. And also the color looks very different. I'm giving up on this! The male modification of this game is not very evolved yet.
the colour being off might be due to the swapped accessory not being supposed to have the skin colour applied to it. i remember another guy having that exact issue for an outfit once. ... but off the top of my head, i unfortunately cant think of a suitable accessory to use

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
Could somebody give me the ice names of the meshes of カランエイランT1[Ba] and カランエイランT1/B[Ba] please? The icon names would be appreciated, too, but are not neccessary.

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
Is there somebody here who has experience with UV mapping? I was trying to lewdify カランエイランT1[Ba] and while it seems like I got the rigging right, I had to stop trying to fix the UV mapping before it could completely drive me mad.

broken screenshot:
2023-01-18_10-04-06-963_Skybane.png

file:

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
Let's just say I definitely approve of the new idle Fredran motion 😼

2023-01-26_00-38-15-251_Skybane.png
(extra file uploaded to my mod folders, eb\57fa5cae88bb9c024c428e020ca917, unlike the 81\066318952d72bc417aaf5ba22f1027 it probably won't require regular updates)

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
Hey guys, i'm just getting back to the game. Does anyone have the most current nude mods for females? I deleted my original files I guess and am having a hard time combing through to find them.
Thanks

aoi_blue10

2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Does anyone have this mod? The link is broken ...

297(8):
名無したん(;´Д`)ハァハァ[sage] 2020/05/13(水) 02:25:10.26CkxQJHoj0
濃厚接触は駄目なのでvol11です
量が量なのでチェックミスがあれば報告してください
KO Uploader 8

vol1からvol10まではこちら
KO Uploader 8

パスは両方とも[小文字で「〇〇〇」←打撃射撃法撃]
ヒントは特殊能力追加アイテム名「グランド〇」
Oh completely missed that I got a reply any chance it’s available again haha

Corpustroni

Potential Patron
Hello, i'm new to the game and i would really apreciate some help on how to get my hands on some nude mods and basewear hider (if it exists). Thanks!

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Greetings. You can get a lot of MODs and tutorials on the official PSO2 Modding Discord (HERE).
And if you need more information, please just tell me (on this thread and/or via a private message).

Dracnoss

Potential Patron
Yo, I wanna start modding PSO2 NGS so I can add some lewd bits to my character... but I've got no idea where to start.

If it helps, I've got the Steam version of NGS and I'm on Windows 11.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yo, I wanna start modding PSO2 NGS so I can add some lewd bits to my character... but I've got no idea where to start.

If it helps, I've got the Steam version of NGS and I'm on Windows 11.
Please check out the post immediately above yours, especially the part about tutorials on the PSO2 Modding discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.