Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Please, can you tell me what language(s) do you speak ? Personally, I can speak French, English, Spanish and a bit of Japanese... So, we
will speak the language which suits you the most but to answer you question briefly, the issue you encountered is rather common and
I think I can help you by testing at least three points with you when you have some free time.

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
I added something to the Fredran (the avian pet from the waker class):
The fact that we can ride this guy already made Waker my favourite class, but I wanted to make the visual model of him a little more appealing, so I added a canine penis and a butthole:

2022-08-11_15-19-09-855_Skybane.png

Onward, noble steed!

Chose a canine penis instead of a more realistic avian one because avian genitalia are kinda horrifying.

Since all the pet-related stuff is in one archive with a bunch of other effect files, this could be incompatible with some effect mods and other pet mods. For that reason I have also included two different versions in the link below, one bundled with a completely different mod that I was requested to make yesterday, which replaces the parry blob familiar with a Spheal from Pokemon, and one without. The former one will probably be the only one that I will continue to update when needed. If you have another interfering mod installed, you will need to extract the archive of that one (for example, by using Releases · Shadowth117/Zamboni ), copy over the eff_re_pl_pet_bird01.aqp file from this and then repack it. I simply don't know of any way to make PSO2 load this model standalone. I didn't touch any of the texture files, no need to worry about those.

kousuke

Potential Patron
Hello everyone!
Do you have any ngs model breastmilk textures...?
I have seen them in pso2, but I have never seen ngs models...

EDIT KlebsTΛQ - You can find a lot of them by visiting the Twitter and Patreon of Rem_NoireL.

luxubu1321

Potential Patron
Hello, can i ask if there is a lewd body writing mod replacing body paint for T1 body or both body, i want to get some for my boy but its hard to fine one that is for T1

Nyou

Potential Patron
Please, can you tell me what language(s) do you speak ? Personally, I can speak French, English, Spanish and a bit of Japanese... So, we
will speak the language which suits you the most but to answer you question briefly, the issue you encountered is rather common and
I think I can help you by testing at least three points with you when you have some free time.
I know only French and english but as you saw my english are quiet a mess xD Im free ofc how can we texting without waiting one mounth to contact each other ? :d

refi

Potential Patron
Does anyone have this mod? The link is broken ...

297(8):
名無したん(;´Д`)ハァハァ[sage] 2020/05/13(水) 02:25:10.26CkxQJHoj0
濃厚接触は駄目なのでvol11です
量が量なのでチェックミスがあれば報告してください
KO Uploader 8

vol1からvol10まではこちら
KO Uploader 8

パスは両方とも[小文字で「〇〇〇」←打撃射撃法撃]
ヒントは特殊能力追加アイテム名「グランド〇」

So, I know about Rem_NoireL, Easily_Elated, and SatomiMiya now. Does anyone else know any more good Twitter pages I can get more NSFW mods from? Thanks. ~

muntya

Modder
I'm sorry that the sentences are strange because I wrote them in English in translation.

Where do you distribute lobby action mods?

DMS

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone have this LA? My twitter is gone because bullsheep reason lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
Apparently, Shadowth banned me from the modding discord at some point within the last 20 or so hours for ...asking stuipid questions?..., therefore I'm putting all my mods here, so there will be at least one public place to download them from: ModCollection1 - Google Drive

For details on which file is which, check the mod list.txt

This folder infludes both SFW (8), as well as NSFW mods (3), some of which are.... not up to everybody's tastes. If you would like to avoid looking at a preview pic of the Fredran's pp, you should not click on this and there might be more questionable content in the future.

I also took this opportunity to update/fix some of my older mods, they are marked as such if they're newer than what I last posted on the discord.

BellyDrum2338

Potential Patron
May I ask you what do you mean by that ? The place is still here... Or, did you refer to the affluence it once knew ?!

Alright. Can you give me a little bit more information about your issues and expectations (here or via PM), please ?

There are plenty indeed. But I usually use mine only. You can see/click the image below. Would you be interested ?

Hello, I am interested on it. May I have one, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.