Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you very much. ^_^ I know I fell behind on doing these many MODs on time but I bet I can finish them all before the end of the year !

In fact, it could be possible. But I have to be sure people understood what I was doing. This project is not related to new NGS bodies. I'm not
good enough at the moment to edit those new models ! And modders who could do it refuse to do so (male characters get very few love, as
usual). So I'm just enhancing my older male/female models from PSO2 to make them compatible with NGS ! That means reworking of all the
meshes, texture improvements, shader modifications, ... And even though they are ten years old models from the classic era, all those tweaks
make them work surprisingly well on NGS (and better than on PSO2). But of course, they don't have any functionality from NGS bodies. Here
is an example of the body of one of my many fuck friends Redemption (still being worked on but it's 90% done) :

finger_pointing_down.png

3e7052fbeb4b7d26ee38.gif

Pretty cool, right ? :smile: I think that is the cock you were talking about. Except the pubes and the color of the tips, my teammates Redemption
and Nídhögg have the same penis (the first one being slightly larger while the second one being slightly longer. If you still want to get those
meat sticks (flaccid and hard) then send me a Private Message and I'll do what is necessary to satisfy your desire !
Damn... that's amazing. It's almost like the PSO2 equivalent of Schlongs of Skyrim!

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
To be fair, I'm not the original author of the schlong itself. I "extracted" it from an old male nude model from a former modder who has quit
PSO2 a long time ago then I "added" it to some of my own male models... thanks to the help and teachings of my Sensei (once again) ! I did
it because even though this dick was wonderful, the body it was attached on was not as good as the ones I use (example HERE) ! That being
said, I have also tweaked that penis in some ways (mesh, color, texture, ...) so it's quite different than the original one despite everything.

ilego

Potential Patron
To be fair, I'm not the original author of the schlong itself. I "extracted" it from an old male nude model from a former modder who has quit
PSO2 a long time ago then I "added" it to some of my own male models... thanks to the help and teachings of my Sensei (once again) ! I did
it because even though this dick was wonderful, the body it was attached on was not as good as the ones I use (example HERE) ! That being
said, I have also tweaked that penis in some ways (mesh, color, texture, ...) so it's quite different than the original one despite everything.
i don't want to search though 104 pages so what is latest version?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
i don't want to search though 104 pages so what is latest version?
You will not have to search manually through 104 pages because 1) There's a
search2.png
button on the upper right corner of this page and
2) This MOD has not been publicly released yet. You can follow the progress of the project by taking a look at www.klebstaq.fun though.

ilego

Potential Patron
You will not have to search manually through 104 pages because 1) There's a
search2.png
button on the upper right corner of this page and
2) This MOD has not been publicly released yet. You can follow the progress of the project by taking a look at www.klebstaq.fun though.
No need for sarcasm…I did use search button btw, but that is a another discussion, I probably should have clarified…anyways I apologize for post and be clear now in saying that I was wondering which sex mods, if any, worked in NG? (To clear I am using the NA version)

It was late at night when I typed the Message u quoted so my apologies won’t happen again

As I already said (please, read the previous pages of this thread) I will not add any pussy/penis to my MODs. Models from PSO2NGS are still
complicated for me to edit and I won't do more than I already did. I will release a pussy/penis accessory to balance this, though. Now, if you
really can't wait, feel free to take a look at the PSO2-Modding Discord. A modder more talented than I am did this MOD with a 3D pussy. As
it is really good, you shouldn't hesitate. And about the pubic hair, I didn't port them yet (I have around a dozen requests before that one).
KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ um I did a search and found this…could u give me a update or clarify the mod? Also how does that website help?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ um I did a search and found this…could u give me a update or clarify the mod? Also how does that website help?

- If you want some nude MODs for NEWER NGS BODIES -
You can use my simple nude MOD (HERE) or grab better ones (with 3D nipples/pussies/assholes) from the Discord of PSO2-Modding (THERE).

- If you want some nude MODs for OLDER PSO2 BODIES -
You will have to wait for my work to be finished... but you can see the progress of this big project by taking a look at my PSO2 Harem (THERE).

ngs_body_comp.png

Of course, both versions work for both games (PSO "Classic" or Planet Halpha from NGS) but it depends on which body type you chose in the
Beauty Salon. I hope this answers to your question. If not, please feel free to contact me via a private message and we'll talk more in detail.

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
is it intentional that ngs_privates replaces setwears and therefore doesnt allow for outerwears (maybe cuz of clipping issues?) or were viola marill and ultion chosen by chance?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
The last 1.4 MOD uses the Viola Marill [Se] for female and the Sentil Coat [Se] for males. These [Se] were chosen because they are standard
Setwears all players have for free right from the start of the game. I didn't bother importing them on a [Ba] to use them jointly with an [Ou]
because Outerwears were not available when I created this MOD. I will see what I can do now [Ou] are finally a thing.

kalien

Potential Patron
Hello, I was wondering is there a mod that allows to edit body sliders for bigger breasts and butt or something similar >.>

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
Hello, I was wondering is there a mod that allows to edit body sliders for bigger breasts and butt or something similar >.>
not that i know of, but there is a mod on the discord for マーレスフィーディ, which doubles either breast + butt size or just the butt.
just type "in:#nsfw-releases by:TEnewearl#0001" in the seacrh bar and it should be the top result.
theres also a few mods for 爆乳パッド (enormous breast pad (also for the b version)) somewhere on pso2mod dot com

kalien

Potential Patron
not that i know of, but there is a mod on the discord for マーレスフィーディ, which doubles either breast + butt size or just the butt.
just type "in:#nsfw-releases by:TEnewearl#0001" in the seacrh bar and it should be the top result.
theres also a few mods for 爆乳パッド (enormous breast pad (also for the b version)) somewhere on pso2mod dot com
Well, I found the mod you speak of but I saw no difference. So either I installed it wrong or doing something else I check out the discord also. I think I installed it right because it's not hard to do so. You would think after so many years someone would have figure out how to modify body sliders to make breast and butt bigger >.>

Blackout4E7

Potential Patron
Hi I'm new here and just starting out in the game. How do you get the penis for your character? I know you need to get the Cube (I'm playing on NA servers) but I have no ide how to get it. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hi I'm new here and just starting out in the game. How do you get the penis for your character? I know you need to get the Cube (I'm playing on NA servers) but I have no ide how to get it. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Greetings. As far as I know, your best bet in NA to get this accessory is to buy it with Mesetas from players shops in PSO2 Classic. But to do so,
you first have to go through NGS main quests up until you are allowed to use Ryuker Towers in order to teleport back in the 'older' PSO2. Well
maybe a NA player will be able to give you a better solution as I play on JP servers only and my NA knowledge is limited.

SAKURA WNR

Potential Patron
Sorry to bother
I want to search for specific ICE files. Does anyone know their file names? ↓

シンプルチョーカーF D
カンナギノタビB

Or where can I check the ICE number corresponding to an item?
I have a website where I can check the ICE number of an item, but it hasn’t been updated for a long time. Does anyone know where the ICE number of an item will continue to be updated?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
シンプルチョーカーF D is 48720a3dcdd76c24fd8f8817075f8234 and カンナギノタビB is 2990196ce3ed92bc2dda620e9ca911de.
You can get any file you want (PSO2 and NGS) by downloading the various file lists available on PSO2-Modding Discord.

PS - I'm still on your request and I should send you all the needed files tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.