Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (4 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Cock & balls are GREAT ! :tongue: That being said, about the MODs I was talking about, there will only be dicks for now (I'll be using the
default crotch). I was working on a testicle accessory some months ago (see below) but I have given up on it for lack of time.

(You can click the picture to view it at 500x800)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
im getting this error an abnormality was detected in the game program can anyone help please
"An abnormality was detected" ? Weird. Are you playing on PSO2JP or PSO2NA ? Can you provide a screenshot of the problem ?

Rab4rob

Potential Patron
"An abnormality was detected" ? Weird. Are you playing on PSO2JP or PSO2NA ? Can you provide a screenshot of the problem ?
I've fixed the problem but do get the game gliching now and again where i cant do anything when speaking to someone or loading a mission

Tatsuki

Potential Patron
if your part of the mod discord you just have to re add the current new checksum and that fixes the abnormality when trying to start game after a update or maintance

Nyou

Potential Patron
Helo !! Im restarting the game bcause du of my pc but now i get Shadow and can play !! Can someone recommand me some LA emotes thats work of both version(JP/Global) ?? Actualy im lonely bcause my friend abandonned me xD so feel free to invite me !

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Helo !! Im restarting the game bcause du of my pc but now i get Shadow and can play !! Can someone recommand me some LA emotes thats work of both version(JP/Global) ?? Actualy im lonely bcause my friend abandonned me xD so feel free to invite me !
Greetings, Nyou. Sorry for the delay (the Covid knocked to my door). As far as I know, the files handling the LAs are the same on JP and NA.
Did you encounter issues with some LAs you downloaded ? By the way, which types of LA would you like to get (funny, sexy, lewd, ...) ?

Tatsuki

Potential Patron
Greetings, Nyou. Sorry for the delay (the Covid knocked to my door). As far as I know, the files handling the LAs are the same on JP and NA.
Did you encounter issues with some LAs you downloaded ? By the way, which types of LA would you like to get (funny, sexy, lewd, ...) ?
atleast your feeling better

EDIT KlebsTAQ - Yes, Tatsuki Tatsuki , I feel far better now. Thank you for your concern ! =)

Nyou

Potential Patron
Heya, sorry either for the delay, yeah i got some trouble, while i put my Layering for the nude mod it's block every other action and don't change paintskin or outwear anymore and make my game crash and while im starting NA it just crash at the beginning but i gave up for NA i'ill just focus on JP, about LA mine just working in PSO2 but not in NGS and yeaah id love to have some sexy,lewd for making duo rp :v
atleast your feeling better
i think... yeah ? D:

EDIT KlebsTAQ - Yes, Nyou Nyou , I feel far better now. Thank you for your concern ! =)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Heya, sorry either for the delay, yeah i got some trouble, while i put my Layering for the nude mod it's block every other action and don't change paintskin or outwear anymore and make my game crash and while im starting NA it just crash at the beginning but i gave up for NA i'ill just focus on JP
You're not the only one having that kind of issues, that is why I decided to create a new account on the NA version and to play the game rather seriously/regularly so I can test a maximum of MODs and try to fix as many problems as I can. If you still need help, please just tell me...
about LA mine just working in PSO2 but not in NGS and yeaah id love to have some sexy,lewd for making duo rp :v
Sadly, that's how LAs work between PSO2 and NGS. The file handling the LA 'Sit2' (for example) is not the same on PSO2 and on NGS. So, both
files must be edited if you want to use the modded LA on both PSO2 and NGS. I have the list and I can do the editions for you if you want.

Gpof

Potential Patron
I've fixed the problem but do get the game gliching now and again where i cant do anything when speaking to someone or loading a mission
Really late response but if you still have that issue and happen to see, I assume it's the problem that's from loading old mods that haven't been updated (in my experience outfits/basewear are the cause of this). They may seem to work fine at first cause a lot of them still load in when you put them on initially, but soon after when they try to load in again it will cause your game to stop loading any new things which is why you get stuck when talking to NPCs, opening the map/teleporting etc.

Nyou

Potential Patron
You're not the only one having that kind of issues, that is why I decided to create a new account on the NA version and to play the game rather seriously/regularly so I can test a maximum of MODs and try to fix as many problems as I can. If you still need help, please just tell me...

Sadly, that's how LAs work between PSO2 and NGS. The file handling the LA 'Sit2' (for example) is not the same on PSO2 and on NGS. So, both
files must be edited if you want to use the modded LA on both PSO2 and NGS. I have the list and I can do the editions for you if you want.
Sure i want good you're help !

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Man, I really miss this place!!!
May I ask you what do you mean by that ? The place is still here... Or, did you refer to the affluence it once knew ?!
Sure i want good you're help !
Alright. Can you give me a little bit more information about your issues and expectations (here or via PM), please ?
Any good cum mods that work with Global NGS? o.o
There are plenty indeed. But I usually use mine only. You can see/click the image below. Would you be interested ?

May I ask you what do you mean by that ? The place is still here... Or, did you refer to the affluence it once knew ?!

Alright. Can you give me a little bit more information about your issues and expectations (here or via PM), please ?

There are plenty indeed. But I usually use mine only. You can see/click the image below. Would you be interested ?

I would be interested indeed! ^~^ Does that come with a female version as well? Also, do you have one that is simply a vaginal/anal creampie? Thanks!

EDIT KlebsTAQ - A PM has been sent to you. Please, take a look at it when you have some free time...

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Last year, women ! Today, men ! ❤ My male teammates now all have their unique 100% working nude MODs (both flaccid and erect) ! (◕‿◕)
Now is finally the time to start doing the same with the newer NGS bodies. More than 30 dicks are done already but a lot of work still remains.

pso2_2022_ult_alpha_logo.png

pso2_2022_ult_alpha_12_s.png

Nyou

Potential Patron

Yeah sure, but tbh it's kinda hard to explain and my bad english don't help either. I tryed a lot of nude mods thats replace the basic basewear into NGs but it's work only for a few minute, after that basewear/outwear/innerwear are litteraly impossible to change and the game crash, i started other one but i had litteraly no nipples and either beetwheen legs. For LA i had just no one, i have a lot trouble to found some and i don't really own high price LA :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.