Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

crystalchaosx7

Potential Patron
I can't seem to get the layer of Viola Magica[Se] to be nude. I followed instructions, set my graphics to max/Ultra, copied to the "win32" folder (not "win32_na") from the [Se] and [In] folders . Only the inner wear shows nude. I'm running through the PSO tweaker and had the graphics option set for 6/6. What am I missing?

EDIT: I didn't copy the checksum after seeing in a prior post saying it wasn't needed. Didn't work, copied it after anyways, still didn't work.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Oh wow, where can I find these? And which emote is it for?
They all replace the /fla sit2 Lobby Action. You can't find them anywhere for now because they are still private. :|
Do they raplace default emotes or scratch/fun ones?
As said above, they all replace the /fla sit2. Which, of course, is a default LA everybody have from the beginning.
Those are some pretty nice poses.
Yeah, they're really hot indeed. ^_^ I put a few more at the end of this message. I hope you will enjoy them too !
I can't seem to get the layer of Viola Magica[Se] to be nude. I followed instructions, set my graphics to max/Ultra, copied to the "win32" folder (not "win32_na") from the [Se] and [In] folders . Only the inner wear shows nude. I'm running through the PSO tweaker and had the graphics option set for 6/6. What am I missing?
EDIT: I didn't copy the checksum after seeing in a prior post saying it wasn't needed. Didn't work, copied it after anyways, still didn't work.
The Checksum is not needed anymore. Do you have the latest version of the MOD ? Please try with THIS ONE (to
be sure). Sometimes, you must set your graphical settings at 6/6 again even if they are shown at 6/6 already. It is
a known bug. Or you can copy both files from the [Se] and [In] to be sure every possibilities are covered.

crystalchaosx7

Potential Patron
They all replace the /fla sit2 Lobby Action. You can't find them anywhere for now because they are still private. :|

As said above, they all replace the /fla sit2. Which, of course, is a default LA everybody have from the beginning.

Yeah, they're really hot indeed. ^_^ I put a few more at the end of this message. I hope you will enjoy them too !

The Checksum is not needed anymore. Do you have the latest version of the MOD ? Please try with THIS ONE (to
be sure). Sometimes, you must set your graphical settings at 6/6 again even if they are shown at 6/6 already. It is
a known bug. Or you can copy both files from the [Se] and [In] to be sure every possibilities are covered.

Thank you! Turns out I had an older version of the mod (0.9 instead of 1.4).

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
happy_summer.png

Just because this scene is too beautiful (you can click to get the full picture) and to tell you all I'm still working
on each project which has previously been discussed on the pages of the current thread despite holidays ! :cool:

As a very popular request I will try to convert my French Lingerie before the end of summer to make it compatible with NGS bodies (example HERE).

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
Got bored of ESO again and wanted to give PSO2 some attention.

I assume that a lot has changed with the game since i dropped out almost a year ago? Reading through the comments it seems the method to install nude bodies is a bit different too (no more checksums)?

Anyway, if KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ is once again willing to share his nude models for males i would be very grateful. :tongue:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hello, GeminiSaga GeminiSaga ! How have you been doing ? ^_^ Yeah, many things have changed since last year... Please, download THIS (and take
a look at the README). It is a decent beginning. And about the male MODs, they are being converted to NGS standard BUT they will remain
for "older" PSO2 bodies and not "newer" NGS ones. You can follow the work from MY HAREM. And of course, I'm open to PM too !

Parreck

Potential Patron
i dont know if i did something wrong, but the game keeps going on infinite loading screens or stop loading models when i install mods.
Did it happens with someone else too? It was working before.

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, GeminiSaga GeminiSaga ! How have you been doing ? ^_^ Yeah, many things have changed since last year... Please, download THIS (and take
a look at the README). It is a decent beginning. And about the male MODs, they are being converted to NGS standard BUT they will remain
for "older" PSO2 bodies and not "newer" NGS ones. You can follow the work from MY HAREM. And of course, I'm open to PM too !
Thanks for the kind words, i'll eagerly await the publication of your new creations. :smile:

For now, i think i'll play the game as vanilla as possible. Learning that New Genesis now has an open world structure instead of the linear corridors from the old game has me very excited to spend more time on it.

(game looks beautiful too once i managed to get the desired resolution after hours of fumbling)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Does anyone have an NGS-enabled nude mod? I wanted to get one with a key, but I couldn't open it.
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want to say. Are you talking about a MOD file requiring a password to be unpacked ? If so then you
can download THIS nude male/female MOD. The password is KlebsTAQ (with letter case). Please see the README for more information.
i dont know if i did something wrong, but the game keeps going on infinite loading screens or stop loading models when i install mods.
Did it happens with someone else too? It was working before.
This is weird indeed. Which version are you playing on, please ? And which MOD are you trying to use ? Are you using PSO2 Tweaker or not ?
Thanks for the kind words, i'll eagerly await the publication of your new creations. :smile:
For now, i think i'll play the game as vanilla as possible. Learning that New Genesis now has an open world structure instead of the linear corridors from the old game has me very excited to spend more time on it.
(game looks beautiful too once i managed to get the desired resolution after hours of fumbling)
NGS lacks content and is a little too buggy at the moment. But the game is quite good anyway. The fact it's linear no more makes the overall
experience much more enjoyable and the feeling of freedom is unrivaled... For me at least ! And about my MODs, well I'm progressing slowly
but surely (too many things to do). Moreover, I'm now making a lot of non-lewd editions/creations too. The last one below, for example :

Parreck

Potential Patron
I play one NA, i use the steam version with trough tweaker, and the mod that i tried was your Nude mod In + Nozomi Nude Ba

Attachments

• lewd.png
    lewd.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,371

Esperia

Potential Patron

Same problem, Got the viola magica SE and it doesn't show nude in game. I set my graphics settings to 6/6 manually in tweaker, tried all texture resolution settings in game (low/medium/high/maximum), Using the 1.4 version of the mod, copied both the HD and SD versions of the mod, and nothing works... no idea why... Only the inner wear shows nude for some reason.

ShadowAce790

Potential Patron
How are people getting the 3D body? i used the 1.4 but the nipples are seemingly a flat texture and not 3D modeled? If it's a separate mod somewhere else i would really appreciate it if someone could help me find it or link it.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I play one NA, i use the steam version with trough tweaker, and the mod that i tried was your Nude mod In + Nozomi Nude Ba
I would need a screenshot of THIS WINDOW, please. There is a known bug (with both PSO2Tweaker's launcher and SEGA's launcher) which
sometimes prevents you from applying your graphical settings properly. In that case, they have to be set each time you launch the game.
Same problem, Got the viola magica SE and it doesn't show nude in game. I set my graphics settings to 6/6 manually in tweaker, tried all texture resolution settings in game (low/medium/high/maximum), Using the 1.4 version of the mod, copied both the HD and SD versions of the mod, and nothing works... no idea why... Only the inner wear shows nude for some reason.
It's THIS VERSION, right ? The link has been updated many times. Can you check ? And can you send me the picture I talked about above ?
View attachment 123359Can you make a mod for this outfit to replace Edel_Serin
I can do that indeed (I had already done it for another outfit last week). Just give me a few hours. I will send it to you via PM once it's done.
How are people getting the 3D body? i used the 1.4 but the nipples are seemingly a flat texture and not 3D modeled? If it's a separate mod somewhere else i would really appreciate it if someone could help me find it or link it.
Please, read this thread carefully... As well as the README included in the ZIP file you downloaded... The fact this MOD has flat textures has
already been pointed like twenty times. :wink: If you want 3D nipples/pussy then some of them are available HERE. Good luck !

Parreck

Potential Patron
Now that you have said it, mine shows Highest and not Maximum.
Is that a JP thing?

Attachments

• config.PNG
    config.PNG
    894.7 KB · Views: 225

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I remember I have read a talk on Discord saying that the maximum quality of some textures from NGSNA are only equivalent to the "5/6" setting
from NGSJP. To make it simple, some textures lack the "true maximum settings". Mmm... Did you try with the SD version of the MOD (if any) ?

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
I would need a screenshot of THIS WINDOW, please. There is a known bug (with both PSO2Tweaker's launcher and SEGA's launcher) which
sometimes prevents you from applying your graphical settings properly. In that case, they have to be set each time you launch the game.

It's THIS VERSION, right ? The link has been updated many times. Can you check ? And can you send me the picture I talked about above ?

I can do that indeed (I had already done it for another outfit last week). Just give me a few hours. I will send it to you via PM once it's done.

Please, read this thread carefully... As well as the README included in the ZIP file you downloaded... The fact this MOD has flat textures has
already been pointed like twenty times. :wink: If you want 3D nipples/pussy then some of them are available HERE. Good luck !
Thank you
Which outfit did you do it on?
And I'm on the Japanese version.

Parreck

Potential Patron
i think i somehow fixed it?
i just tried a bunch of things and i think it is working now.
but i dont know what i did tho.

Attachments

• Lw (6).png
    Lw (6).png
    3 MB · Views: 898

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
S silentpanda - I'm on PSO2JP too. And I had edited the Viola Marill [Se]. Anyway, I've sent you the file via PM. Please, test it.
P Parreck - That's quite weird. But I'm glad you finally managed to use these MODs. I just hope you won't get this issue again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.