Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (6 Viewers)

ShadowAce790

Potential Patron
Thanks for the help, and sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT KlebsTAQ - No problem. Feel free to PM me directly if you can't find anything conclusive enough. We'll talk together.

Miru

Potential Patron
Excuse me,I'd like to use the lobby action mod in the NGS block,but does anyone have a CSV that analyzed win32Reboot?
Or do you know who has it?

EDIT KlebsTAQ - I'm searching for this too ! I will let you know if I find anything...

Esperia

Potential Patron
I would need a screenshot of THIS WINDOW, please. There is a known bug (with both PSO2Tweaker's launcher and SEGA's launcher) which
sometimes prevents you from applying your graphical settings properly. In that case, they have to be set each time you launch the game.

It's THIS VERSION, right ? The link has been updated many times. Can you check ? And can you send me the picture I talked about above ?

1626136756808.png

Yes, I just tested the version of the mod you linked and nothing changed, I would use nozomi's nude mod but that one needs Io's renewed basewear which as of now is like 78m in pso2 legacy due to the ugly market overprice after closing the shop for f2p players and cradle EQ...

I have no idea what the problem is on the settings, so far every mod I tested for the NGS bodies always worked fine by setting texture resolution to maximum both in legacy and NGS, dunno why this one is not working.

EDIT KlebsTAQ - I'm sorry for you. Did you try to max out all your settings (even just a few seconds) to see if it changes anything ?

Esperia

Potential Patron
EDIT KlebsTAQ - I'm sorry for you. Did you try to max out all your settings (even just a few seconds) to see if it changes anything ?

Yep, still nothing. Good thing is that the nude mod satomiya just posted on her twitter actually worked and it replaces the same beasewear so I really have no idea why it doesn't with yours. Still, problem kinda solved on my end I guess?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I guess so. :confused: Just a little thing I realized this morning (and that could help you) :
Same problem, Got the Viola Magica SE and it doesn't show nude in game (...)
I don't know about the other MODs you got but mine is for the Viola Marill [Se] !

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
Correct me if i'm wrong but i do not think it's still possible to obtain the Cylinder and Cube accessories required for the penis accessory because they were only available during a scratch event (or something) that has concluded a while ago? Making it impossible to equip that penis?

Just asking before i install those files.

*Edit* Ah no, i was wrong, the items are obtainable in Classic PSO2. You just need to follow the main quest for a little bit to get there. Here's a vid that explains how to do so for the people that are interested:

(i just hope this also means i get back to New Genesis after i get what i want, i certainly won't miss the linearity from the Classic game)

Last edited:

Junoseto

Potential Patron
Yep, still nothing. Good thing is that the nude mod satomiya just posted on her twitter actually worked and it replaces the same beasewear so I really have no idea why it doesn't with yours. Still, problem kinda solved on my end I guess?
do you mind sharing her twitter link? :smile:

I tried the ngs_privates 1.4 mod and it doesnt seem to come with nip bumps? is it supposed to be like that?

asdasd-png.123441

EDIT KlebsTAQ - That's the way this MOD is meant to be. It's just an invisible [Se] along with some flat nipples/pussy/anus textures.

retracore

Potential Patron
I would need a screenshot of THIS WINDOW, please. There is a known bug (with both PSO2Tweaker's launcher and SEGA's launcher) which
sometimes prevents you from applying your graphical settings properly. In that case, they have to be set each time you launch the game.

It's THIS VERSION, right ? The link has been updated many times. Can you check ? And can you send me the picture I talked about above ?

I can do that indeed (I had already done it for another outfit last week). Just give me a few hours. I will send it to you via PM once it's done.

Please, read this thread carefully... As well as the README included in the ZIP file you downloaded... The fact this MOD has flat textures has
already been pointed like twenty times. :wink: If you want 3D nipples/pussy then some of them are available HERE. Good luck !
Hi there question, would you mind sharing this Mod for me?

KennieKilroy

Potential Patron
Good morning, and sorry for the trouble. I was wondering if anyone here has any advice for this. I'd recently used mods for NGS Global [Steam, max graphic settings], but the game doesn't load my characters in any more. Things run well until I get to the select screen. If I just select and begin the game, the loading screen loops infinitely. I also use the Tweaker, and using its troubleshooting methods as well as replacing the modded files with their originals have left me with the same issue. I'm thinking there is something I'm missing, but have yet to figure this out.

KingBananers

Avid Affiliate
Good morning, and sorry for the trouble. I was wondering if anyone here has any advice for this. I'd recently used mods for NGS Global [Steam, max graphic settings], but the game doesn't load my characters in any more. Things run well until I get to the select screen. If I just select and begin the game, the loading screen loops infinitely. I also use the Tweaker, and using its troubleshooting methods as well as replacing the modded files with their originals have left me with the same issue. I'm thinking there is something I'm missing, but have yet to figure this out.
The same happened to me, unfortunately i could not find a solution and ended up re-installing the whole thing, i hope someone here can help you, otherwise you'll probably have to do the same. Good luck.

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
Took a look at the Harem and i'm amazed at the quality on display. :tongue:

I don't suppose it is possible to already release the bodies you have completed? I've been wanting that Nidhogg one in my game for a while now.

I'm asking because it turns out that it is a real hassle to obtain those accessories required for the alternative option. :oops:

(meanwhile, to add to my frustration of the game, i'm getting stomped on by trash mobs because i cannot seem to master the control scheme :mad:)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Took a look at the Harem and i'm amazed at the quality on display. :tongue:
Thank you very much. ^_^ I know I fell behind on doing these many MODs on time but I bet I can finish them all before the end of the year !

I don't suppose it is possible to already release the bodies you have completed? I've been wanting that Nidhogg one in my game for a while now.
I'm asking because it turns out that it is a real hassle to obtain those accessories required for the alternative option. :oops:
In fact, it could be possible. But I have to be sure people understood what I was doing. This project is not related to new NGS bodies. I'm not
good enough at the moment to edit those new models ! And modders who could do it refuse to do so (male characters get very few love, as
usual). So I'm just enhancing my older male/female models from PSO2 to make them compatible with NGS ! That means reworking of all the
meshes, texture improvements, shader modifications, ... And even though they are ten years old models from the classic era, all those tweaks
make them work surprisingly well on NGS (and better than on PSO2). But of course, they don't have any functionality from NGS bodies. Here
is an example of the body of one of my many fuck friends Redemption (still being worked on but it's 90% done) :

finger_pointing_down.png

3e7052fbeb4b7d26ee38.gif

Pretty cool, right ? :smile: I think that is the cock you were talking about. Except the pubes and the color of the tips, my teammates Redemption
and Nídhögg have the same penis (the first one being slightly larger while the second one being slightly longer. If you still want to get those
meat sticks (flaccid and hard) then send me a Private Message and I'll do what is necessary to satisfy your desire !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.