1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penis that becomes erect (hear me out)

Discussion in 'Loader Requests' started by hetake7, Apr 10, 2014.

1. hetake7

hetake7 Potential Patron

Ok, I thought of this after I saw the progressive blushing mod by iMod http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1542

The title pretty much explains it, the more she sucks, the more blushed she gets, and if she stops, her blush fades away

My Idea was if someone could make a sort of flaccid penis, and make it dynamic some of the hair mods and have it progressively become erect. it would have a longer time limit on it obviously. I taught coding for the blush would be a grate way to start I guess. Is this do-able? (lol)

I am willing to contribute If someone is willing to help, I would need some guidance on things like code. Ready and willing to learn

2. srotu

srotu Avid Affiliate

i like the idea because its fun watching her face as your cock gets bigger in her mouth.(im speaking of real life)

3. hetake7

hetake7 Potential Patron

yea I thought that too, but assumed that it would be too advanced for me to start off with, so for now I thought there would be just a hard-on becoming fully erect instead of it being completely flaccid. If there is v2 later on (idk anythings possible) I guess that could be a feature. But if someone tells me how I can make this please let me know, because I think It could be the best feature since handjob mode...oh crap how is hj mode gunna work.