Overlay ("foreground") for Vanilla (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello

I recently been looking at Shade's Video Camera Overlay that features a "foreground" image over Her and Him.
gQqZujz.jpg

To discover how it works, I decompiled it and saw that it is using dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince 's Costume Templates.
I asked Dante to have more info about it, but he told me that he "was an artist modder, not a coder. Sby and Shade always did those parts for me when needed."

So I'm asking sby sby and also Faceless Faceless or any other that can deal with SDT code:
Is it possible to add some code to a Vanilla mod to achieve the same thing? (it should also work for the Loader)
I'm actually looking for a method to get an image or possibly an animation (several images in different frames) in the foreground of the game window, but unlike Shade's mod, I'd like the image to move together with the background.

Thanks for your help.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
it depends if the objects involved are made available in vanilla.
you can use the code you have been using to get the g reference in vanilla, and most of the objects can be attempted to be access through it.

since you have been doing a lot of actionscript related stuff, i suggest watching those videos in my thread on the basics of tracing stuff down to programmatically mod the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.