Live stream overlay for twich thot (1 Viewer)

Mihepos

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I want to request assistance to make an overlay, my ideia is to make a Twich streaming overlay on top of the girl and the background, similar to the Video Camera Overlay that Shade Shade made

Here is a mockup of my ideia.

The text is going up as new chat messages appear on the screen

ME4L4L2_o.png

I already have made the animation so I just need a litte help to make it .swf, you can download the gif or the video here

If the video format is not ok, please let me know so I can fix it

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Just tried this out, and it kind of works with the gif file the OP provided. However, the gif doesn't seem to loop as expected. Not on the game, or when I play it by itself. Am I doing something wrong?

Update: Okay. So, I got the .mov file provided by the OP and converted that to an .mp4 file. And then I got that .mp4 and converted it into a .gif. It now loops as expected, but when I use the new .gif on BlendOverlay, it doesn't loop.

Last edited:

sclover13

Content Creator
Antimatter42 Antimatter42 shot this my way today. It's a very fun idea.

This is something I can put together really quickly and can be easily adapted from mods I've already made as the foundation.

I've also already developed a few random text generators for other mods. I can use those to randomize messages appearing.

As well, for the visor overlay mod that I made recently I put together a plug-and-play system for tracking statistics in the game and outputting to mods. I'm very excited to use these again, and we'll try my hand at this one as soon as I find the time.

sclover13

Content Creator
Also, just thinking about it, the idea of pairing the text messages to the actions of him and her it's very exciting.

Mihepos

Potential Patron
Woow you guys are taking this to the next level, so cool.

My idea was just a overlay, I even don't put new sub or donations animations to not make the screen polluted, but if its possible to make a text generate through context would be awesome..

If you need something from me to contribute, let me know

sclover13

Content Creator
Woow you guys are taking this to the next level, so cool.

My idea was just a overlay, I even don't put new sub or donations animations to not make the screen polluted, but if its possible to make a text generate through context would be awesome..

If you need something from me to contribute, let me know

So I finished the basic version. Updates to come in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.