Is it possible to make the Right Forearm disapear in Vanilla when the right arm is behind the back? (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello

There is a well known problem with the right forearm that shows skin instead of costume when it is behind the back in Vanilla.
g0um1g3.jpeg

Konashion didn't make a layer similar to the "Behind Back Hands" for the right arm.
In fact, none of the basic game tops have long sleeves and the only piece of clothing I can find with the forearm covered is the Elbow Glove:
KDQIjah.jpeg

But as I was looking at a decompiled "Zero Suit" mod, the Hands Behind Back layer was drawn with the right arm on it (it doesn't work, as you can see on the first pic), but it made me think that doing this AND making the right forearm disapear would work.

So, I'm basically asking for a piece of code I could add in the settings to make the right forearm disapear in Vanilla.

I know I could use dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince 's or Faceless Faceless ' templates (I don't think that sby sby 's templates have a layer for behind back right forearm), but I want my mods to be available for Vanilla as well as the Loader if possible.

Thanks for your time.

sclover13

Content Creator
I'd also be very interested in this. As a vanilla-only modder who has a costume with a very important forearm mod coming up this would be great. I've been working on trying to get HandJobMode to work right with custom gloves for years but with no success. Sadly, my patchwork programming skills don't make the grade.

I had another similar problem that Sby answered for me on the Discord yesterday regarding eliminating the thigh highlight on body mods in Vanilla. He provided me with the code he uses from moreclothing to deal with the issue.

If you gain any insight to fixing this please let me know.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I had another similar problem that Sby answered for me on the Discord yesterday regarding eliminating the thigh highlight on body mods in Vanilla. He provided me with the code he uses from moreclothing to deal with the issue.
Yea I noticed that the highlight of the skin will still be displayed if the right thigh is removed.
I saw this making tests, cos I'm currently working on templates where one can replace body parts with another image (SVG or even raster) directly in an SWF mod using JPEXS Decompiler (that is free).

This is a little bug that konashion didn't had time to remove, like many others unfortunately...

sclover13

Content Creator
Yea I noticed that the highlight of the skin will still be displayed if the right thigh is removed.
I saw this making tests, cos I'm currently working on templates where one can replace body parts with another image (SVG or even raster) directly in an SWF mod using JPEXS Decompiler (that is free).

This is a little bug that konashion didn't had time to remove, like many others unfortunately...
I messaged Kona back in 2012 about it and the pentagon on the shoulder. He actually took the pentagon away but unfortunately never did anything about the highlight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.