Olminu (Drifters) (1 Viewer)

Vilux

Potential Patron
Hey! Would anyone be up for making this busty cutie from Drifters?
olmi.jpg

Here are some ref shots:
olminu.png
olminu2.png
olminu3.png
olminu4.png
olminu5.png

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello V Vilux .

Are you asking for a static hair mod, a dynamic one and/or the outfit?

For an hair mod, your refs do not make the job really easy:
  • The 4th one has a resolution too low to do something with it.
  • The 2nd one shows her from the side with nearly all her hair, but the drawing and shading are pretty basic. Something made with this ref only would not be very good in my opinion.
  • The other ones have good drawing and shading, but they do not show all the hair. Using them with the 2nd one is possible but kinda tricky because the drawing is rather different (the strands do not correspond).
For an outfit, the refs may be okay, but for the boots that are shown only on the 4th ref, but not in good resolution.

You would improve your chances to see your request fullfiled if you could find some better references. Read (again) the Reference Shot Guide to understand better what is needed.
I understand it may be difficult to find those refs, there are not many fanart or images in colour (54 in total on Gelbooru and nothing good).
Maybe trying to get screenshots from the anime is the best choice.

By the way, several hair colours exist: white, silvery-white, silvery-blue, and even blonde. Try to find a ref with the colour you like the most to show the potential artist/modder your preference.

stuntcock

Content Creator
For an hair mod, your refs do not make the job really easy:
This series has been sitting in my queue for ages so I finally watched it. The poor references aren't V Vilux 's fault. The show is just really poorly lit; important scenes usually occur at night and even daytime scenes have very intense shadows.

The art style also changes heavily between scenes. Some of this is stylized chibi humor stuff, but much of it seems to be subcontracted animation (or different in-house artists who aren't bothering to maintain consistent visuals). The art direction sometimes borrows heavily from JoJo but then switches back to Hellsing for combat. Some shots employ smooth gradients for shading (which looks really weird when applied to moving faces) while others display hard-edged shadows and cross-hatching. Line thickness changes notably between shots, but the thick-lined images don't necessarily indicate tension or conflict. And there's a lot of stuff which I'd classify as mistakes -- such as the pince-nez glasses suddenly growing arms because the animator couldn't be bothered to check the reference sheet.

The show itself isn't bad. It manages to deliver on the premise of GATE much better than GATE did, since it sticks with the concept of "let's conquer a fantasy world through superior technology, leadership, and strategy" instead of "let's wallow in light-novel harem tropes." Nobunaga's soliloquies on gunpowder and firearms are great. Also: where else are you going to find Jesus of Nazareth deploying a squadron of dragons to burn hobbit villages?

Olminu doesn't get much screentime and her hair has poor physicality, so I can't get interested in a Flash project based on her. I'm reasonably certain that the animators put more effort into her bouncing tits than her long hair (which is almost always rigid). By contrast, they animated Yoichi's hair beautifully in several scenes.

If someone wants to create a PNG hairstyle then here are a few screencaps (click to embiggen):

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.