(Old Canon) Ryona City - Collaborative Roleplay and Canon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
Greetings to you all and welcome to my journal/scrapbook! Some people call me 'The Quiet Author' but I would rather call myself the Chronicler. The reason why will come shortly. You see I have been living here in Ryona City for most of my life, it is just like any city across the globe. Except for the very high rate of crime as well as a suspiciously high population of women than men which ended up forming a minority. Ryona City have been a very broken and dangerous place with crime organisations and mercenaries running amok, the police was even more lawless than the criminals themselves ; and its inhabitants rife with inequality and social ills.

Here is where I come in, I as a witness to all these have seen some of the worst of humankind as well as the most heroically inspiring moments. And from that I wish to chronicle personally and hopefully indulge in you all, most of the happenings in Ryona City. Fortunately I have survive so far with a good dose of luck as well as a small touch of supernatural abilities, so I hope to be able to see this to the end. All of you readers can hopefully enjoy this little tale of mine through these very pages, gathered with pieces of articles I can gather as well as steal for me to try and make sense of what is going on. Some of those articles may be added my own personal thoughts and commentaries as I try to piece them together, so I apologise for the possible inaccuracies, assumptions as well as exaggerations you may encounter. I am only human afterall.

As an aspiring story teller I can hope that this all end with a happy ending. But one thing for sure these turbulent times ahead I can say that like the old misattributed saying goes, 'May you live in interesting times...'

TheQuietAuthor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
[OUT-OF-CHARACTER POST]
Hey everyone! I have been going about this for more than a year now, and I believe I can handle the possibility of an IRC RP both group and private RPs as the Ryona City canon holder. Ryona City is meant to be a cross between Gotham from Batman as well as Metro City from Final Fight. Anyone who wanted to join in, please try and get in contact with me. Hopefully with your chatlogs I can weave a continuous and exciting story for everyone to share in a collaborative story telling with me or other parties involved. So far these are the confirmed roleplayers and their characters in alphabetical order.

1) Baku|Haku (Active)
RingMaster.
Once a long time on another universe lived a cosmic being that feed itself on the blood of those who had fallen in battle. Only the pain and suffering of the ones defeated on the battle field could feed this monstrosity.
From the bodies and weapons of the fallen fighters the entity forged itself a planet. For the centuries to come the planet would be known to the universe as “MurderWorld”. However the entity hungered for more. It needed to attract more fighters across the Universe. That when it came across a man called “Rene de la Seine” a man that organized pit fights on the streets of Paris not because of money or glory but for the feeling and rush that came when two men fighter to the death and one lost. A feeling the entity felt more than compelled to copy from this man.
This man was kidnapped and absorbed into the Entity’s core to become its eternal servant. It’s everlasting ringmaster that would make the same thing that he did on his native planet but on an universal scale. For the next century the RingMaster from murderworld would be a named known in the entire galaxy.
He converted the murderworld battlefield into a circus that would attract millions of blood thirsty viewers to the planet to enter the fight themselves or to be massacred. He would create an entire zoo of creatures raised to think in one thing only, kill everything on their eye sight.
This however was one day over. The man who made a blood thirsty entity fall in loved with him found himself on a unfamiliar city with none of his usual tricks to torment. He could not feel the presence of it’s master anymore. He had entered a new universe.
The ringmaster laughed. It was time for him to rise from a joker to a king.
Now the ringmaster works on the shadows to rise his army again and wreck havock on ryona city to attract this universe murderworld attention towards him. And when it does he is going to take control of the entity and forever make a never ending circus of blood around him.
But for now the show most go on. Now introducing the lovely stars of the Red Circus Gang:
Harleyz
Powers and Abilities: Flexible, Acrobatic, Parkour like jumping skills.
Gadgets: Anti-Bullet tight dresses, Gun and lots of them.
Chilly: Freeze Ray
Nightmare: Fear gas
Spicy: Flame Thrower
Quick Start: Speeding shoes.
Mareada: Hypno Gun.
T.G (Target Practice): Survives Bullets without anti bullet equipment. To this day no one knows how.
The lovely clown ladies of the red circus gang, they are the main enforces of the gang their primary target is to steal as much technology and gadgets as the can in order to create a bigger arsenal to RingMaster. All of them were members of lesser gangs that were drawn in by the Ringmaster’s alluring business plan. That is to destroy everything on sight and if the see something pretty the can keep it, So all the money is theirs. However the longer they stay with the ringmaster the more insane and clown like they act. They don’t really know how to explain it they just feel as if the Ringmaster’s presence made them more savage.
Haku:
A were wolf. No one knows where the ringmaster has caugh this beast but two things are for sure. One he does not like the RingMaster he just wants to tear him apart. Two. He is not there by choice he acts more like a dog than a wolf and the ring master is more than willing to trains.

2) Idoro (Active)
Please write and send your description to TQA on IRC!
3) NNin (Active)
4) Pucchito (Active)
Fenrir Defense Corporation

Established during the Black War on April 2 of the year 1975 (or in recorded history, during the beginning of the Vietnam War on the same year), by the renowned war veteran only known as the Big Boss along with a ragtag group of metahuman soldiers. The Fenrir Scouting Battalion, as it was known back then was tasked with the duty of scouting large and unknown borders with the intent of expanding human colonies through the demonic forces of the Nibelheim army. As of present, The Fenrir Defense Corporation is a worldwide independent military corporation assigned by the United Nations to serve as a deterrent force throughout all nations during times of peace and especially through war. Their forces and armies are trained heavily to meet the expectations of peace throughout the world and will be the first and last line of defense against those who intends to plunge it into chaos, much as its predecessor once has done when it was first established. The organization’s motto is: Justice and Peace for all… at all costs.

Fenrir Rapid Response Squadron: Task Force 141
A Rapid Response team deployed to Ryona City to face the increasing threat of the Zako Forces all throughout the city and to prevent the increasing influence and strain of destruction as well as collateral damages caused by the wars among the Zako forces. The team is comprised of several Fenrir officers and accompanying ground forces. They will stop at nothing to ensure that the city is liberated from all hostile zako forces. Their motto is: The means will justify your End.
5) Raden
6) Rhema (Missing)
Reynholm Industries

The Boss: A mysterious buisness man who likes to keep in the shadow's and runs Reynholm Industries, his company went bust a few years ago but he was devious enough to steal some technologies and start the slow and criminal buisness of bringing himself back to power. One of the many things he took was cloning and genetic manipulation equipment, with no real knowladge or ability he created Rhema. His only soldier and employee.

Rhema: A genetically modified girl and cat, created in hopes of having stealthy theif to amass money, equipment, materials and provide sneak attacks against the police and any that planned to fight him. Once she dies he can just create another, her memory is downloaded from a premade database and is only upgraded once a new threat appears, she is compitent in hand to hand fighting as well as safe cracking, lock picking and espionage.
She carries bolas, smoke pellets and a powered baton capible of shocking people with the press of a button although it only carry's a certain amount of charge. As a result of gene modification she has hightened smell, hearing, cat light grace, fangs and claws on her fingertips.

On her first mission The Boss relised she would need to hide her features as not to get hunted down by angrgangs, police, scientists and perverts so wears a hat, leather gloves and hides her tail in thick belt around her waist untill needed.
black_cat_by_punipaws-d7c5azx.png
7) SufferingLily
8) TheQuietAuthor (Returning from severe medical depression)
Currently controlling most of Ryona City NPC characters as well as the minor groups. Currently the main 'Game Master' in roleplaying terms. I will be helping to pair the RPs and if possible create events based on the happenings around the city. Ryona City is a dynamic world where people can hopefully enjoy making Chronicles together, whilst reliving a bit of excitement and fantasy through your created characters. I have charts, tables and randomizing events right down to the economics with the general price of foods and fuel to the Geopolitical climate as to how Ryona City connects to the world. Many factors will determine on how and why the general populace perceive certain groups of people and their reputation as well as political tendencies. These variables will also determine on how active certain groups will become, their prevalence in the landscape as well as their interactivity with each other as well as other players. I will do my best to make all this alive and dynamic for you all, so lay back and enjoy the story.
9) thesteedman
Name: Noriko Yoshino
Nickname: (Detective) Kage

Bio: Noriko made a name for herself in Ryona City as one of the powerful members of the Magnificent 10. They were a group of detectives that formed within the Police Force to solve previously cold cases, bringing many criminals who thought they had escaped from their crimes to justice. For many years they made a different within Ryona City, but soon came under fire when they began to take on the corrupt Police Force they were a part of. Without the power and influence that the Police Force dominated, the Magnificent 10 was taken apart over time, and one by one its members were killed in “accidents” or plainly murdered with evidence withheld by the main police force. When only three ofthe Magnificent 10 remained, the team disbanded, knowing they had lost their war against the police with nothing to show but the deaths of their comrades.

Of the remaining three, one now resides within a mental instituted, whilst the other two became Private Detectives, Noriko being one of the latter. She is a well known name throughout Ryona City, having the nickname Kage (wrongly pronounced as Cage by all in Ryona city, as the word was suppose to derive from the word Shadow in Japanese). She works at night, trying to make what difference she can in Ryona City. Though she is a Private Detective by trade, Noriko is also a vigilante by night, having a natural high fighting skill from her days as a former ganger in her youth.

rv5cpHM.png

Nr2kpXL.png

thesteedman said:
Squeezer Myth:-

The Squeezer is an old story of a creature that dwells in the night of Ryona City. A creature of beauty that lures in helpless victims with its beauty, deep into its deadly embrace. It was said that the Squeezer killed its victims once they have strayed within its embrace, breaking the body of the helpless captive before stealing its soul to feed upon.

The myth has existed for a long time, and has jokingly been linked with a series of murders through several decades not thought to have been related. Many scary bed time stories have been fashioned from the legend, simply scare stories based on the myth involving helpless people lost in the dark within and outside of Ryona City, all falling victim to the Squeezer. It has also been said that the Squeezer did not always kill her captives, but seldom did her captives live to tell the tale.

In each known tale, the Squeezer seems to take a different form, though in all of them it is a female.

10) unknownwatcher (Active)
The watcher is the president of watcher Inc. Hearing about the crime rate in ryonani city, the watcher wants to capitalize on it and spread his security systems across the city. The true motives of the watcher are currently unknown.

Watcher Inc is a security company that deals with security in homes and businesses. while some of the services are affordable there are services like watcher Inc's bodybuard service that is expensive. All of the bodyguards are female with various backgrounds and combat capabilities. There are rumors that some of watcher inc's cameras are watching the public already but it's CEO denies this.

iGe2HCL.jpg

If you want it to be canon and your action can possibly dictate on the course and paradigm of the entire plot, please give me your chatlogs and tell me what happened. Sometimes you may want a short experience, but one event could change and shift everyone's stances if I can find a way to make it relevant. This will be my first time trying to handle something this big in public, so please be patient and tolerate my attempts so far.

You can also add in your article (prior to informing me), as a post below. It can be anything from a transcript, to a torn page from someone's diary, to pictures or even newspaper cuttings. If you don't feel comfortable making those articles, we can discuss so that a record of what we did can be put below. If it is posted here, it will be consituted as canon unless redacted at a later date. If not it may or may never happen, and would not have any direct or indirect impact unto the canon nor included as a part of a viable plot.

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
Timeline

29th July 2014 - The beginning of a New Lunar month. An attempted assassination of Miss Delilah Grey! Marking the beginning of a new turning point in these Zako Wars...

14th December 2014 - Politician Tony Garcia's proclamation of War! An announced alliance between the Police and Pearl Corporation...CEO of Bai Bi's star worker accused of being a Criminal, indirectly implicating Bai Meihua's possible involvement in the criminal world.

16th December 2014 - An attempted assassination of Bai Meihua by a suspected Pearl agent. Police and Pearl Corporation attempted to alleviate the public outcry with the collateral damage, dubbed the worst massacre of innocent civillians in recent Ryona City history.

6th March 2015 - War openly declared and known to the public between Watcher Inc and the HarleyZ. Ringmaster is now known to the world.

10th June 2015 - Some explosions and a huge mech is spotted by several witnesses right on the Ryona City outskirts. A White house helicopter is also spotted on the same day within the city. A sign of problems to come?

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
29th May 2014
After a long period of seemingly routine and mundane days as it passes by...something big happened. Before this incident, most of them are isolated and seperated incidences. Criminals and pedestrians die in crossfire every now and then and whatever conflict and infighting between any gangs or groups tend to be small and fairly insignificant. But yesterday, it all begins to change...

...it may seem like something small to many of you but not this time. The twarted attempt to assassinate the gentle 'Lady' Delilah Grey seemed to be tha last straw on many people's back. With her philantrophy work as well as ardent belief in rehabilitation as well as pacifist beliefs, she is quite a popular politician among many of the inhabitants of the city. Not that its saying much, seeing almost everyone else is corrupt and useless. But the social media network is bursting with activities and words of outrage. Protests popped up and groups gather as they all march and demand for the End of 'Zako'* which alerted the police since they are usually intimidated from doing so, in fear of getting harassed or brutalised. With these increasing tension from the public I can imagine more harsh judgement on all these groups at best, and possibly the loss of liberty and rights of us all at worst. Either way its a new era for our city, I just hope that they are moving in the right direction.

*Zako is a degratory term that refers to criminals who died almost every day uselessly without much purpose. Like cannon fodder one might say, coloquilly.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
with permission from the OP, I'm posting a piece here:

This footage was taken at 11pm friday night in watcher inc a month after HQ offices opened and two weeks after his interview.

a woman wearing a mask and dark clothes, and gloves sneaks into an open window on the second floor of watcher inc. She ducks and carefully looks around and then pulls out a keycard.

"this had better be worth the money", the female thief snorts as she heads down a hallway and runs into a door requiring level three access. The woman swipes the card and the door opens up to an elevator that only leads down. The thief enters the elevator and presses the button to Basement 2 but as soon as she does the bottom of the elevator opens and the thief drops down the dark elevator shaft. "no, I'm gonna die!" the thief shouted out loud as she bumped against the walls as she fell.

the camera feed switches to a pool somewhere underground. it was barely lit lit just enough so you could see what's going on.

Fortunately, the thief landed in a deep body of water. The thief was disoriented and struggled to reach the surface. Gasping for air, she looked around and saw that she arrived in a underground pool and on the other side of the pool were two females. The thief swam closer and recognized one of them. "Hey Rebecca, what are you doing here? The keycard you sold me was bogus!" The thief hangs to the pool ledge where the two women are.

The one she called Rebecca was around 6 feet tall and had long, curvy red hair. She wore dark lens sunglasses that made it hard to see her eyes. It seemed she had a look of disapproval as she inched closer to the thief. "Thank you for testing our bio security scanner. we require your services no more." Rebecca's face then changed suddenly. It seems her face dissolved away from her. what replaced it was a skull mask covering her entire face. "Rebecca" looked at her partner, "Kill her agent 2". Rebecca then headed towards an elevator while a bunch of swimsuit wearing women came out of a different elevator.

"With pleasure...." The other woman said. She was a Japanese woman wearing a low cut swimsuit that displayed a modest about of cleavage. "I guess it's time to kill my first target in ryonani city" the woman said with a sinister smirk.

"what!? KILL ME!? I'll kill your traitor ass after I kill these bitches!" Before agent 2 can act, the thief pull the agent into the water and climbed out her self. Soon, she found herself being surrounded by the henchwomen. Each woman wore a dark swimsuit that hugged thier bodies showing off their toned abs and moderate sized chests. The thief made sure she was away from the edge of the pool before she fought them. The first henchwoman tried to punch her but the thief flipped her to the ground while kicking another henchwoman in her stomach. The thief then wrapped her arms around another henchwoman and performed a belly to belly suplex. The thief showed she was a competent fighter as she countered each henchwoman's attack. It didn't hurt that the group couldn't seem to fight well on land despite their best to form a strategy. The group was thinning slowly as the henchwoman piled on each other defeated but the thief was getting tired and more came out of the elevator. "just how many of them are there!?" the thief thought to herself but she failed to realize that she was near the edge of the pool.

"now, you're mine...." said agent #2 as she wrapped her arms around the thief's legs. With a nod from the elite henchwoman, the remaining grunts pushed the thief into the water. The thief struggled to get back onto the surface but agent # 2 pulled her back in. The thief valiantly but vainly tried to fight off the Japanese swimmer but eventually the henchwoman faced the thief and wrapped her legs and arms around her torso. Holding her breath, the thief tries to pry off the femme fatale but it was no use as the very skilled swimmer squeezed harder until.....

"gurgle gurgle!" went the thief. She couldn't hold her breath anymore ane water flushed into her lungs. The thief's vain struggles and thrashing were getting slower....and slower...until there was no movement. It was over, the thief drowned in the arms of the elite soldier. The Japanese woman let go of her prey and came out of the pool. The elite woman looks at the camera and nods.

the camera switches to the watcher's office who was watching everything that was happening. The woman who the thief thought was Rebecca came in with her signature skull mask.

"Hello special agent 4, I saw everything on the monitors. The Bio Scanner was a success no doubt." The Watcher Stated while leaning on the desk with his hands folded together. "As for the thief's body, I want you to dump it in the river next to a jewelry store next to the ryonani city river across town. It will look like she try to sneak in by the river but drowned due to her own incompetence. I trust that there wasn't a Rebecca to begin with?"

"No, I've been following this girl using Rebecca as my alias" the masked woman said. "as far as anyone is concerned, Rebecca will have not existed to anyone."

"Excellent! Now, send anyone injured to the med bay and lower their pay for the expenses" The Watcher stated as he turned his chair to look out into the night sky. Agent 4 walks away and thus ends the footage of this event.

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
July 16, 2014
Shirou Katarn
Moscow, Russia

The streets of Moscow were cold during this time of the year, or at the very least that’s what my servos tell me. I looked around the entire area. People were flocking all around the Military Summit press conference area, held in the ever famous Red Square. People from all walks of life were here. There were people from the press, obviously here to get the latest scoop—as press conferences were the only way to get fine details from the government and the authorities. Some members of the higher families were here as well, or at the very least, their servants—wanting nothing but to get the latest scoop for their masters. The last tier was the people in the lower to the middle caste of society, merely being here due to them living near the area and wants a piece of the commotion. According to my mentor, Fenrir’s High Commander would make a public statement today; chances are it would be about the Afghanistan Incident. I bring my hand up my forehead, rubbing it a bit as recalling the incident brought physical pain to my head. A criminal organization, a drug cartel to be exact grew enough balls to actually challenge the government for expansion purposes. And challenging the government usually has dead civilians and ruined lives as a by-product. I looked around the area, carefully scanning the surroundings and looking upon the people around me—high profile press conferences like this tend to end up in either a sudden then violent protest or a terrorist attempt. But then again, terrorists usually think twice, thrice before they even consider going up against Fenrir. Despite being an independent military and defense group, their numbers and military capabilities overwhelm even the Vooruzhonnije Síly Rossíyskoj Federátsii, or the Russian armed forces. Upon the stage were several Fenrir soldiers, clad in hooded garb and half masks that concealed their eyes, completely hiding their identities from the masses. There were some officers as well, standing by and in command of the Fenrir grunts. At the very least, I knew one of them. My attention was turned to a silver haired girl standing by in full Fenrir officer garb. A close acquaintance of mine through my elder brother, who in turn was also a Fenrir Officer serving alongside that girl. Alisa Ilinichina Amiella, one of Fenrir’s officers and an expert sniper in the field. I’ve seen her combat capabilities in training, and it was beyond any trained soldier’s skill in firing a gun. The crowd suddenly stirred and the press drones were getting excitable, the press conference was about to start. I moved in closer with the crowd to get a better view of the stage. Russia’s Secretary of Defense and his aide were in the stage, as well as the General of the Russian Army. Then… he came into stage. High Commander Cid Aulstyne of the Fenrir Defense Forces—A man in his middle ages, but his stance and regal posture belies his age. Garbed in a regal white Officer’s uniform coupled together with a flowing cape and a Japanese longsword sheathed at his side, the man truly is an awe inspiring symbol of leadership for his allies… and a terrifying enemy for those who oppose him and his ideals. He shook hands with the Russian officers and went to the center stage for the press conference table, addressing the questions of the reporters, some brushing off as annoying rather than inquisitive. Most questions to him were focused on this premise. ‘What is Fenrir doing about this and that?’, and quite surprisingly, his answers were all drawn from truth. From Fenrir assassinating terrorist leaders, bashing down drug cartels, catching and subsequently executing gun runners and war instigators and supporters, all of his answers sends the message of Fenrir’s ruthlessness and dedication to bringing down those threatening the World Order—a movement he personally spearheads. After a barrage of questions, he quietly raises a hand—and right then and there… the entire crowd lulled in silence. One moment, a discordial chorus of questions and chatter and the next, comes total silence, broken only by Alisa coughing infront of the stage. The Fenrir Leader stood and moved past the table, facing the crowd directly. The Fenrir soldiers stood straight and in attention as their leader moved, his steps were the only sounds that were heard amongst the area.

“On my honor as the High Commander of Fenrir, a force that has stood long ago and dedicated itself to the protection of peace and order all over the world, guarantee you. The people. That the criminal organizations of the world shall be torn down their very foundations, adjudged by their misdeeds and will be dealt with extreme prejudice for the benefit of the common man. These people are merely leeches of society, living off the good names and lives of those who choose the straight and honorable path. This must and will be put to a permanent end. No longer will people have to endure the abuse and violence these petty groups. This time, it is their turn to run and hide—their blood spilt on the same ground they desecrate with their filth, for now… the face the fangs of Fenrir!”

And with a thunderous roar of cheer and applause from the people, the High Commander of Fenrir turns away and leaves the stage, the emblem of Fenrir on the back of his flowing cape emblazoned on the minds and hearts of the people.

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
[Out of Character: Thank you very much for the long wait. After a rocky start and several RPs, here is the first article that The Chronicler gotten! I hope you all enjoy this first piece...]

XXth XXXX
Recently nothing much have happened here in Ryona City, save for the new company that came from nowhere and decided to set up their main headquarters in our very city!
Not much is known about them or their nature... not even hearsay or rumours can help shed some light on the mysterious headquarter building of theirs. So with the powers and skills I have, I snuck into their building and stole some copies of their recent recordings.
So far, it seemed boring and not much have transpired...save for that recording from last weekend.
Here is how it goes:

with permission from the OP, I'm posting a piece here:

This footage was taken at 11pm friday night in watcher inc a month after HQ offices opened and two weeks after his interview.

a woman wearing a mask and dark clothes, and gloves sneaks into an open window on the second floor of watcher inc. She ducks and carefully looks around and then pulls out a keycard.

"this had better be worth the money", the female thief snorts as she heads down a hallway and runs into a door requiring level three access. The woman swipes the card and the door opens up to an elevator that only leads down. The thief enters the elevator and presses the button to Basement 2 but as soon as she does the bottom of the elevator opens and the thief drops down the dark elevator shaft. "no, I'm gonna die!" the thief shouted out loud as she bumped against the walls as she fell.

the camera feed switches to a pool somewhere underground. it was barely lit lit just enough so you could see what's going on.

Fortunately, the thief landed in a deep body of water. The thief was disoriented and struggled to reach the surface. Gasping for air, she looked around and saw that she arrived in a underground pool and on the other side of the pool were two females. The thief swam closer and recognized one of them. "Hey Rebecca, what are you doing here? The keycard you sold me was bogus!" The thief hangs to the pool ledge where the two women are.

The one she called Rebecca was around 6 feet tall and had long, curvy red hair. She wore dark lens sunglasses that made it hard to see her eyes. It seemed she had a look of disapproval as she inched closer to the thief. "Thank you for testing our bio security scanner. we require your services no more." Rebecca's face then changed suddenly. It seems her face dissolved away from her. what replaced it was a skull mask covering her entire face. "Rebecca" looked at her partner, "Kill her agent 2". Rebecca then headed towards an elevator while a bunch of swimsuit wearing women came out of a different elevator.

"With pleasure...." The other woman said. She was a Japanese woman wearing a low cut swimsuit that displayed a modest about of cleavage. "I guess it's time to kill my first target in ryonani city" the woman said with a sinister smirk.

"what!? KILL ME!? I'll kill your traitor ass after I kill these bitches!" Before agent 2 can act, the thief pull the agent into the water and climbed out her self. Soon, she found herself being surrounded by the henchwomen. Each woman wore a dark swimsuit that hugged thier bodies showing off their toned abs and moderate sized chests. The thief made sure she was away from the edge of the pool before she fought them. The first henchwoman tried to punch her but the thief flipped her to the ground while kicking another henchwoman in her stomach. The thief then wrapped her arms around another henchwoman and performed a belly to belly suplex. The thief showed she was a competent fighter as she countered each henchwoman's attack. It didn't hurt that the group couldn't seem to fight well on land despite their best to form a strategy. The group was thinning slowly as the henchwoman piled on each other defeated but the thief was getting tired and more came out of the elevator. "just how many of them are there!?" the thief thought to herself but she failed to realize that she was near the edge of the pool.

"now, you're mine...." said agent #2 as she wrapped her arms around the thief's legs. With a nod from the elite henchwoman, the remaining grunts pushed the thief into the water. The thief struggled to get back onto the surface but agent # 2 pulled her back in. The thief valiantly but vainly tried to fight off the Japanese swimmer but eventually the henchwoman faced the thief and wrapped her legs and arms around her torso. Holding her breath, the thief tries to pry off the femme fatale but it was no use as the very skilled swimmer squeezed harder until.....

"gurgle gurgle!" went the thief. She couldn't hold her breath anymore ane water flushed into her lungs. The thief's vain struggles and thrashing were getting slower....and slower...until there was no movement. It was over, the thief drowned in the arms of the elite soldier. The Japanese woman let go of her prey and came out of the pool. The elite woman looks at the camera and nods.

the camera switches to the watcher's office who was watching everything that was happening. The woman who the thief thought was Rebecca came in with her signature skull mask.

"Hello special agent 4, I saw everything on the monitors. The Bio Scanner was a success no doubt." The Watcher Stated while leaning on the desk with his hands folded together. "As for the thief's body, I want you to dump it in the river next to a jewelry store next to the ryonani city river across town. It will look like she try to sneak in by the river but drowned due to her own incompetence. I trust that there wasn't a Rebecca to begin with?"

"No, I've been following this girl using Rebecca as my alias" the masked woman said. "as far as anyone is concerned, Rebecca will have not existed to anyone."

"Excellent! Now, send anyone injured to the med bay and lower their pay for the expenses" The Watcher stated as he turned his chair to look out into the night sky. Agent 4 walks away and thus ends the footage of this event.

I was speechless.
Fear gripped my heart knowing that was my instinct tell of me before was true. Another criminal organisation have come into our city with an ulterior agenda not known to us...
Somehow or rather this 'Watcher Inc.' is planning something devious and bad, I just know it! Afterall, what kind of industry needed so many foot soldiers of sort, and even trick someone to commit a murder for the sake of training?!
A thief nevertheless but still a human being with her own aspirations, hopes and dreams?

For now it only serves to be another burden in my mind...worrying me. Whoever this Watcher is, he is not to be trifled with and one thing that she knows deep inside her heart, only bad things will follow this man making the chaos and dynamics in Ryona City worse than it already is.

XXth XXXX
Once again I went snooping around, and this time I managed to tail a local detective from the Ryonani City Police...
After a few days doing so on a Wednesday afternoon, I saw him tear a piece of paper from his book and non-nonchalantly threw it into a public wastebin as he sat down in the local cafe. Took a while before he turned around and went away, soon out of sight.
From there I eagerly went over and picked up that piece of litter he discarded. It turned out to be something akin to a journal entry he probably wrote earlier, seeing his name written on top.

July 16, 2014
Shirou Katarn
Moscow, Russia

The streets of Moscow were cold during this time of the year, or at the very least that’s what my servos tell me. I looked around the entire area. People were flocking all around the Military Summit press conference area, held in the ever famous Red Square. People from all walks of life were here. There were people from the press, obviously here to get the latest scoop—as press conferences were the only way to get fine details from the government and the authorities. Some members of the higher families were here as well, or at the very least, their servants—wanting nothing but to get the latest scoop for their masters. The last tier was the people in the lower to the middle caste of society, merely being here due to them living near the area and wants a piece of the commotion. According to my mentor, Fenrir’s High Commander would make a public statement today; chances are it would be about the Afghanistan Incident. I bring my hand up my forehead, rubbing it a bit as recalling the incident brought physical pain to my head. A criminal organization, a drug cartel to be exact grew enough balls to actually challenge the government for expansion purposes. And challenging the government usually has dead civilians and ruined lives as a by-product. I looked around the area, carefully scanning the surroundings and looking upon the people around me—high profile press conferences like this tend to end up in either a sudden then violent protest or a terrorist attempt. But then again, terrorists usually think twice, thrice before they even consider going up against Fenrir. Despite being an independent military and defense group, their numbers and military capabilities overwhelm even the Vooruzhonnije Síly Rossíyskoj Federátsii, or the Russian armed forces. Upon the stage were several Fenrir soldiers, clad in hooded garb and half masks that concealed their eyes, completely hiding their identities from the masses. There were some officers as well, standing by and in command of the Fenrir grunts. At the very least, I knew one of them. My attention was turned to a silver haired girl standing by in full Fenrir officer garb. A close acquaintance of mine through my elder brother, who in turn was also a Fenrir Officer serving alongside that girl. Alisa Ilinichina Amiella, one of Fenrir’s officers and an expert sniper in the field. I’ve seen her combat capabilities in training, and it was beyond any trained soldier’s skill in firing a gun. The crowd suddenly stirred and the press drones were getting excitable, the press conference was about to start. I moved in closer with the crowd to get a better view of the stage. Russia’s Secretary of Defense and his aide were in the stage, as well as the General of the Russian Army. Then… he came into stage. High Commander Cid Aulstyne of the Fenrir Defense Forces—A man in his middle ages, but his stance and regal posture belies his age. Garbed in a regal white Officer’s uniform coupled together with a flowing cape and a Japanese longsword sheathed at his side, the man truly is an awe inspiring symbol of leadership for his allies… and a terrifying enemy for those who oppose him and his ideals. He shook hands with the Russian officers and went to the center stage for the press conference table, addressing the questions of the reporters, some brushing off as annoying rather than inquisitive. Most questions to him were focused on this premise. ‘What is Fenrir doing about this and that?’, and quite surprisingly, his answers were all drawn from truth. From Fenrir assassinating terrorist leaders, bashing down drug cartels, catching and subsequently executing gun runners and war instigators and supporters, all of his answers sends the message of Fenrir’s ruthlessness and dedication to bringing down those threatening the World Order—a movement he personally spearheads. After a barrage of questions, he quietly raises a hand—and right then and there… the entire crowd lulled in silence. One moment, a discordial chorus of questions and chatter and the next, comes total silence, broken only by Alisa coughing infront of the stage. The Fenrir Leader stood and moved past the table, facing the crowd directly. The Fenrir soldiers stood straight and in attention as their leader moved, his steps were the only sounds that were heard amongst the area.

“On my honor as the High Commander of Fenrir, a force that has stood long ago and dedicated itself to the protection of peace and order all over the world, guarantee you. The people. That the criminal organizations of the world shall be torn down their very foundations, adjudged by their misdeeds and will be dealt with extreme prejudice for the benefit of the common man. These people are merely leeches of society, living off the good names and lives of those who choose the straight and honorable path. This must and will be put to a permanent end. No longer will people have to endure the abuse and violence these petty groups. This time, it is their turn to run and hide—their blood spilt on the same ground they desecrate with their filth, for now… the face the fangs of Fenrir!”

And with a thunderous roar of cheer and applause from the people, the High Commander of Fenrir turns away and leaves the stage, the emblem of Fenrir on the back of his flowing cape emblazoned on the minds and hearts of the people.

Hmm...
I know I heard of that name before.
Fenrir...
...Fenrir...
!!
I definitely remember of them...
A famous international organization headed by an incorruptable leader, which so far have done a lot of what many considered good internationally. It is quite noble of them to send their troops all across the globe assisting many countries beyond their jurisdiction as well as their borders, mantaining Peace and Order of many countries which struggled to keep them intact and whole. Much more efficient and better than United Nation peacekeepers, I dare to say. They even participated and assist in stopping several wars as well, the newspapers claim, saving lives of many innocents in th process despite different socio-political and economic stances.

...but on the other hand, personally? Despite so many good reports and reputation that they hold in the eyes of some of the public, I personally find them disturbing in a deep sense. You see, it is one thing to keep the order and stability for a society to thrive and grow...but its also another to suppress and enact your judgement without a trial. And that is where their faults lie, for these Fenrir 'Troops' dare I say are overly 'dedicated' and very zealous in their cause. Their methods and violence, guns ablazing and fully armed coming in and commencing their 'Final Judgement' in almost any situation. Their usual strategem to stop disorder and crimes is mainly through striking fear and terror in the heart of the populace. Some might say, if you didn't commit any crimes you should be safe from them. But I think otherwise. There should not be any room for such kinds of justice and hard judgements, even if you can have peace and stability unless your society is in the need for such. Their blanket approach to all peoples and places somehow make me feel uncomfortable and uneasy...

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Records from the Hugo Crane Asylum for the mentally ill
Date:

August 31, 20XX
Patient:
Alicia Carol
Background:
Alicia was born in a small town on the outskirts of Ryona city. She lived on a poor household; her mother was a heavy drinker and her father an adulterer. She was the youngest of a house of five daughters, having no affection or reason to stay on a broken house hold, young Alicia ran away from home at age 14 arriving at Ryona City looking for a passage to Hollywood California to try luck as an actress, due to low funds and no street smarts she ended up on a cheap dinner working for tips, she lived alone on an apartment on the lower rings on town.
After further investigation it was discovered that hadn't abandoned her dream of becoming an actress and was raising money from stealing to every man foolish enough to think she didn't know how to handle herself.
However she disappeared three months ago, this was reported by a friend of hers named Maria Dos Santos. Her relation to Miss Dos Santos seems to be private for Alice and she has denied any relation with the woman, her chase was dropped quickly under orders from the district chief.
She appeared on the police station breathing heavily and with heavy wounds on her stomach. Her face had clown makeup on. She screamed "Red Tent Circus! Red Tent Circus" over and over until she collapsed on the door of the station.
Miss Alicia Carol was forcefully interned on the care of the Hugo Crane Asylum for further evaluation under the care of the district police chief orders.
Progress:
As for today we regret to inform that before her second disappearance we had no progress with her. During the long month Miss Alicia Carol was on the Asylum she aisled herself from the staff including the doctors uninterested of any method used to try and make her talk. She recived a couple of visits from Miss Maria Dos Santos but those visits only made her act violent when ask about it. When Miss Maria was question about the issue she addressed Miss Alicia as "Not being herself" as if her personality had changed.
Before her escape from the Asylum this was her last recorded interview with her.
AC: Alicia Carol
DC: Daria Crane (Psychologist)
[Begins Redording]

DC: Good morning Alicia, how did you sleep this morning?
AC: [turns away from her interviewer and looks at the mirror]
DC: Is something wrong? You know you can talk to me
AC: [Keeps looking at the mirror] I know you are recording this, we have nothing to talk
DC: [Sighs] Alicia...The district chief wants proof that you are not insane. This is your final evaluation; you do answer all my questions are you are good to go.
AC: Fine, Let's get this over with
DC: Now let's go over again on what happened that night?
AC: I don't remember much...
DC: Please make an effort
AC: I remember being on this arena, It was not exactly an arena but a junkyard with many women all of them with clown makeup...
DC: Does this relate to?
AC: No! This has nothing to do with color-phobia! (Fear of clowns) I've never had that!
It wasn't even like real clowns they had this tight dresses, blonde hair, one half of their suit was red and the other was black. They were chanting a name...
DC: [Takes out some papers] It was...Haku wasn't it?
AC: Y-Yes...Just remembering it gives me the shivers. I-I remember this...this giant dog! At fisrt I tough it was a wolf but her sitted on the cage and didn't come out to attack until they gave it a treat. All the clown women laughed at the dog and at me. I-I used a crow bar to try and slam the dog's head with it but it managued to evade it quickly. I then looked and the dog had tackled me only to place me into position and bite me on the shoulder [Shows the scar to DC]
DC: I see... [Makes an annotation]
AC: After that he slashed me with his claws
DC: Dogs can't do that
AC: I KNOW WHAT IT HAPPENED! That wasn't even a normal dog he used h-his giant claws and slashed me on the stomach! I screamed out of fear but I had a dress...It withstood the impact.
DC: A dress?
AC: YES A DRESS! IT WAS BULLETPROOF! [Slams her hands on the table]
DC: Ok, Ok...And then?
AC: [Breathes heavily and sits down] It was what kept me alive. The dog just tear trough all of us. We were falling like flies and he was laughing his head out
DC: Who?
AC: [grabs her head and kneels down] I don't know! I don't remember his name!
DC: Alicia, You must tell me please! Who was it?
AC: He was the leader of the women, Of us...He promise us he would make t better but we were only actors on his games
DC: Tell me his name! Please!
AC: I...I can't remember....Please don't ask further
DC: [Smiles] It's good that you don't remember darling, We need your mind that way
AC: W-What?
DC: That night you earned the right to have your name
AC: M-My name is alice..
DC: Is it?
[End of recording]
The rest of the recording is missing.
Both Miss Alicia and her therapist Daria Crane are missing, both of them last seen walking together from the interview room, Miss Crane did not go back to her home and Miss Alicia did not came back to her room.
This document has been written in order for the Hugo Crane Asylum to help the Ryona Police department solve the chase of the disappearing men and women from Ryona city. However to help the patience keep some privacy there are no security cameras on the interview room and the only record of the patients are the interviews. Once again this is made to help the residents of the Asylum and its medical staff to keep the doctor patience confidentiality.
As for now this is the only help that the Hugo Crane Asylum for the mentally ill can provide.
We hope this has helped with the investigation and don't hesitate to ask any further information.
Sincerely. Dr Hugo's secretary.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
Here's a shredded letter found in the trash in watcher inc. Apparently it is regarding codenames:

To: The Watcher

Subject: Codenames

Sir, me and the other girls were talking and we would like to have other code names besides numbers. SA#2 is tired of people making fun of her code name. By the way, another person "mysteriously" drowned today right after poking fun at her. I beleive it would boost our moral and our moral of the underlings as well. I would also like to request increased training for our underlings. a common thief took out alot of SA 2's people alone and if word got out people would laugh at us. Thanks from all of us in advance.

- Special Agent#3

===================================

To: Special Agent #3

Subject: RE:Codenames

I have taken your request into consideration and I have approved of it. Here's your new codenames, please give this list to the ladies:

SA#1: Jackel

SA#2 Dolphin

SA#3: Brain

SA#4: Chameleon

SA#5 Eagle Eye

I hope you find these satisfactory. Also, please inform Dolphin that any more mysterious drownings won't be tolerated here. She can't go around killing people because they upset her. I was hoping that our test event with that thief would satisfy her bloodlust but I guess I was wrong about that. Also, I have accepted your request for additional training for your group. they will train for 5 hours for 3 days insteady of three hours. I will also hold surprise drills to test thier capabilities. They will be live fire type of drills so please inform them of it.

-The Watcher

P.S. Please try to get chameleon to be more social with you guys. She's hard for even me to track and she doesn't talk much unless it's work related.

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
05/11/20xx

**01:40** A video tape was found on an abandoned warehouse. The warehouse was found with x amount of bodies. One of witch was the "protagonist" of the tape. A woman forced into several trails

*The woman's name is Tara Diamond a rasing kick boxing star.
Altoguh her ability on the ring was unrivaled she had a problem with both gambling and alcohol forcing the woman into the underground fighting circuit to earn back some more money.
This eventually forced the woman into Ryona city where many dirty bussnesmen hold underground arenas.
However unknown to Tara many new commers to the city were dissapearing. It was known that the infamus gang of the Red Tent Circus was behind the dissapearences. But until this point no one had been able to find the dissapearing persons or knows what they are doing with them since no one has found them or their bodies until now.

**02:02** Miss Tara is uncoinssious for the moment so in order to advance the investigation the RCPD has prosseded to watch the tape.

*The recording starts with the previusly mentioned Red Tent Circus gangs testing the equipment. They are on the middle of an arena, the arena floor is sand. Other details can't be seen as for the moment since the arena itself it's poorly lighted.

Harley 01:
"Is this thing on? Hey! Dimwitt can you hear me?"

Harley 02:
"Try tapping it to see if he is listening"

???
"I can hear you loud and clear darlings"

*The first Harley smiles as the other drags the before mention subject Tara Daimond to the center of a arena

Harley 01:
"Should we wake her up"

???:
"Not yet, We have to make some...Arrangements"

*Both Harleyz smiled and giggled. One of them grabbed the camera and turned it off.

*The tape starts again. This time the arena is fully lighted. It shows the arena on it's entirety. The arena is round similar to an ancient one but instead of of an opened cealing a red tent covers it. The seats are full of Harleyz and other women dressed like clown screaming nonsense at the uncounssious Tara and throwing pies and all other junk food at the woman. There is a soundbooth on the middle of the seats where an androginous person sits with a micrphone. Around the arena are several speakers. The man on the soundbooth is testing the speakers, his voice is the same as the one that was talking to the Harleyz earlier.

???:
"Testing...Testing...One, Two, Three. Alright we are all set..."

*As he says this he snaps his fingers and one of the Harleyz on the audience jumps down to the arena with a needle pouring a orange liquid from it. She strikes the needle a couple of times with her finger tip to make sure there are no air bubbles on the needle.
*She procceds to inject Miss Tara with it. The woman moans as she finally wakes up.

Tara:
"Uuh...W-Where am I? What's going on?

*Tara stands up, before she can even make another comentary her mouth is covered by the Harley that injected her and pulled by her hair

Tara:
"Mmmhp!

Harley 01:
"She is ready boss"

???:
"Finally! Let's get this massacre started!"

Tara:
"Mmmh!!"

???:
"Ladies and...Well mostly ladies sorry for the inconvinience, We have finally mangued to rise THE RED TENT CIRCUS! And on our first even we have a very special guest"

Tara:
"Mmh? Mmmh!"

???:
"You all know her! You all lover her and she is ready to tear some washed up bitch!

Tara:
"Hey!"

???:
"The one, The only! SPICY!"

*A Harley with a Capoeria outfit jumps from the seats and enters the arena. She doesn't wear any clown make up but she wears a black and white festival mask to cover face. She wears a tank top that has the phrase "Chile Picante" on it.
Her pants are red and black with diamond drawings on the knees, she wears also a pair of sneakers and finaly a belt with several round looking things.
She jumps and poses for the camera. They Harley holding Miss Tara kicks her on the back forcing her to fall closer to Spicy

Harley 01:
"Good luck bitch! You are going to need it"

Tara:
"When I'm done with her you are next sweet tooth"

*This makes both the generic Harley and Spicy laugh out loud.

???:
"Ready? Fight!"

*Tara's eyes widened as she heard the word "fight" resounded on the speakers. Spicy ranned towards Tara and jumped a little as she tried to slam her foot on top of Tara's head with an axe kick. Tara managued to jump back and instinctively adopted a fighting stance and kept her eyes on Spicy. She jumped back to avoid the attack. Spicy landed her feet and used her feet that landed to spin around and send a kick to Tara's stomach.
Tara is clearly a seasoned fighter since she managued to kneel down and sweep her legs at the clown woman. Since Spicy didn't had her leg up on a failed kick she was sweeped and felled down onto the floor. Tara saw this as a chance to quickly get rid of Spicy, grunting spicy rolled on the floor to get away from Tara. Tara kept stomping until Spicy mangued to get away from her. Spicy used the little distance that she managued to get to quickly jump onto her feet and go back to her fighting stance "Lucky Shoot" said Spicy as she took a few steps back.
Tara smiled upon seeing the girl retreat, It wasn't the first time she had gone into underworld fighthing world; she knew this was her chance and ranned towards the woman and jumped at her aiming to land a punch on her face, unfortunatly she read the clown girl wrong. She wasn't trying to scape she just took a few steps back to do get a jumpstart but the bitch was already in range of her spin kick.
Tara felt spicy's kick hitting on her stomach, she was on mid air and the momentum she gained only served for her to slide across the floor while coughing. She closed one eye while trying to get up to ease the pain. Spince ranned towards her and jumped with her left foot letting her right foot land on top of Tara in the form of an axe kick. Tara's head bounced on the arena as she was kicked on the head, the kick not only landed on her head but stomped her head down agaist the ground. Tara gasped in desperation and fear as she lied on the floor.
Tara rolled on into a fetal position covering her head. She whimpered patethically as the entire arena laughter.
The man on the booth sighted as he looked down at the fallen Tara "Ugh, Not another quick kill..." Tara shock her head trying to get up once again, she slowly used her arms to get up but spicy was already near her. She grabbed pulled the beatiful fighter up by her hair and slammed her knee agaist the fore head making Tara reel backwards as her forehead opened and bleed.
She was then slammed agaist the floor, Spicy then took a few steps back and kicked Tara on the stomach. Tara screamed in pain, Spicy smiled again as she took a few steps back again in order to kick Tara on the stomach hard this time. Tara vomited due to the second hit. A glance of tears was forming on her heres. Spicy then went into the seats to grab something as the other Harleyz yawned and throw stuff at her as she was retrieving her weapon. A flame trower.
Spicy then send blow kisses to the man on the sound booth while waving as a child that wants her lover to see her. The man on the booth simply yawned and said into the microphone "Get on with it!"
Spicy noddied and placed her weapon in front of Tara. The woman whimpered and covered her head as Spicy giggled "Aww~ Got a bubu? Lucky me you are going to be quick kill this thing is heavy" As spicy finished her gloating Tara grabbed the flame thrower and pulled it next to her. This distracted the woman as she managued to pull herself up and grabbed the clown girl's hair "Graah!" Tara was far to distressed to think straigh this made Spicy screech as she tried to push Tara away from her.
This sent the entire arena even the man on the booth into hysterical laughed as the two women pulled each other hairs. Tara was the first one to land a punch into Spicy's ribs. The clown girl grunted but didn't let go of Tara's hair, This was a mistake since Tara was a kick boxer and she was able to raise her knee agaist the Harley'z body and slam it agaist Spicy's stomach several times, the young Harley gasped as each strike bruised her pronounced hips.
After withstanding several hits on her stomach Spicy realised Tara, her left hand holding her stomach. She tried to take a few steps back to get away from Tara but the Kick Boxer now knew that she shouln't leave any gaps with her. She quickle ranned toward Spicy with her fist ready, she punched the Harley'z face dizzing the girl. Then she punched the girl again and a again. It was clear why Tara was such a success on underground fighting place. The quick barrade of punches landed on the clown girl's face. Tara stops for a second to take force and slam her fist on Spicy's face one last time,she landed a long punch into Spicy's skull making her mask fly.Spicy landed on her knees her eye had closed, her mouth dripped with blood, she bended over and falled back first into the ground. She then spitteded blood that flowed from her swollen lips to her bruised cheecks.
Tara turned over spicy with her foot. She kicked the woman on the stomach twice, the fist one made the clown girl spit more blood. The second one made the clown girl cry in pain as more blood came out of her mouth, At this moment her breathing was erratic and she tried to crawl away from the kick boxer. Tara feel on her knees trying to get back her strenght. Spicy crawled towards the soundbooth "R-Ring Master...Forgive me...."
The once joyful man of the booth had a different gace on his eyes. He jumped down from the soundbooth and landed near the defeated clown girl. As he came closer to the clown girl she screamed "P-lease! Forgive me!" with a quick movement of his hand something came out from it; A goey susbtace, and it entered Spicy's body via her ear.
Then more goo came out from the woman's ear, as this prosses was happening the clown girl screamed her head out. The entire arena looked in dead silence as the goo entered the Ring Master's hand and fuse with it. Spicy's screams faded away and she felt liveless to the floor. The RingMasters then snaps his fingers

RingMaster:
"Do we have all in video?"

Harley01:

RingMaster:
"DO WE?!"

Harley01:
"Y-Yes...Yes boss we hae it all..."

RingMaster:
"Good, Wrap it up, edit it, and get rid of the trash"

Harley
"Yes RingMaster...What do we do with her?"

RingMaster:
(Laughs) "I need to tune her up before I give her to the police"

Tara crawls on the floor.
Tara:
"No...Please...No!"

The RingMaster then grabbed Tara's head as his hands melted into the goey substance once again. The Video get's cut off here.

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
XXth XXXX
Records from the Hugo Crane Asylum for the mentally ill
Date:

August 31, 20XX
Patient:
Alicia Carol
Background:
Alicia was born in a small town on the outskirts of Ryona city. She lived on a poor household; her mother was a heavy drinker and her father an adulterer. She was the youngest of a house of five daughters, having no affection or reason to stay on a broken house hold, young Alicia ran away from home at age 14 arriving at Ryona City looking for a passage to Hollywood California to try luck as an actress, due to low funds and no street smarts she ended up on a cheap dinner working for tips, she lived alone on an apartment on the lower rings on town.
After further investigation it was discovered that hadn’t abandoned her dream of becoming an actress and was raising money from stealing to every man foolish enough to think she didn’t know how to handle herself.
However she disappeared three months ago, this was reported by a friend of hers named Maria Dos Santos. Her relation to Miss Dos Santos seems to be private for Alice and she has denied any relation with the woman, her chase was dropped quickly under orders from the district chief.
She appeared on the police station breathing heavily and with heavy wounds on her stomach. Her face had clown makeup on. She screamed “Red Tent Circus! Red Tent Circus” over and over until she collapsed on the door of the station.
Miss Alicia Carol was forcefully interned on the care of the Hugo Crane Asylum for further evaluation under the care of the district police chief orders.
Progress:
As for today we regret to inform that before her second disappearance we had no progress with her. During the long month Miss Alicia Carol was on the Asylum she aisled herself from the staff including the doctors uninterested of any method used to try and make her talk. She recived a couple of visits from Miss Maria Dos Santos but those visits only made her act violent when ask about it. When Miss Maria was question about the issue she addressed Miss Alicia as “Not being herself” as if her personality had changed.
Before her escape from the Asylum this was her last recorded interview with her.
AC: Alicia Carol
DC: Daria Crane (Psychologist)
[Begins Redording]

DC: Good morning Alicia, how did you sleep this morning?
AC: [turns away from her interviewer and looks at the mirror]
DC: Is something wrong? You know you can talk to me
AC: [Keeps looking at the mirror] I know you are recording this, we have nothing to talk
DC: [Sighs] Alicia…The district chief wants proof that you are not insane. This is your final evaluation; you do answer all my questions are you are good to go.
AC: Fine, Let’s get this over with
DC: Now let’s go over again on what happened that night?
AC: I don’t remember much…
DC: Please make an effort
AC: I remember being on this arena, It was not exactly an arena but a junkyard with many women all of them with clown makeup…
DC: Does this relate to?
AC: No! This has nothing to do with color-phobia! (Fear of clowns) I’ve never had that!
It wasn’t even like real clowns they had this tight dresses, blonde hair, one half of their suit was red and the other was black. They were chanting a name…
DC: [Takes out some papers] It was…Haku wasn’t it?
AC: Y-Yes…Just remembering it gives me the shivers. I-I remember this…this giant dog! At fisrt I tough it was a wolf but her sitted on the cage and didn’t come out to attack until they gave it a treat. All the clown women laughed at the dog and at me. I-I used a crow bar to try and slam the dog’s head with it but it managued to evade it quickly. I then looked and the dog had tackled me only to place me into position and bite me on the shoulder [Shows the scar to DC]
DC: I see… [Makes an annotation]
AC: After that he slashed me with his claws
DC: Dogs can’t do that
AC: I KNOW WHAT IT HAPPENED! That wasn’t even a normal dog he used h-his giant claws and slashed me on the stomach! I screamed out of fear but I had a dress…It withstood the impact.
DC: A dress?
AC: YES A DRESS! IT WAS BULLETPROOF! [Slams her hands on the table]
DC: Ok, Ok…And then?
AC: [Breathes heavily and sits down] It was what kept me alive. The dog just tear trough all of us. We were falling like flies and he was laughing his head out
DC: Who?
AC: [grabs her head and kneels down] I don’t know! I don’t remember his name!
DC: Alicia, You must tell me please! Who was it?
AC: He was the leader of the women, Of us…He promise us he would make t better but we were only actors on his games
DC: Tell me his name! Please!
AC: I…I can’t remember….Please don’t ask further
DC: [Smiles] It’s good that you don’t remember darling, We need your mind that way
AC: W-What?
DC: That night you earned the right to have your name
AC: M-My name is alice..
DC: Is it?
[End of recording]
The rest of the recording is missing.
Both Miss Alicia and her therapist Daria Crane are missing, both of them last seen walking together from the interview room, Miss Crane did not go back to her home and Miss Alicia did not came back to her room.
This document has been written in order for the Hugo Crane Asylum to help the Ryona Police department solve the chase of the disappearing men and women from Ryona city. However to help the patience keep some privacy there are no security cameras on the interview room and the only record of the patients are the interviews. Once again this is made to help the residents of the Asylum and its medical staff to keep the doctor patience confidentiality.
As for now this is the only help that the Hugo Crane Asylum for the mentally ill can provide.
We hope this has helped with the investigation and don’t hesitate to ask any further information.
Sincerely. Dr Hugo’s secretary.

**01:40** A video tape was found on an abandoned warehouse. The warehouse was found with x amount of bodies. One of witch was the "protagonist" of the tape. A woman forced into several trails

*The woman's name is Tara Diamond a rasing kick boxing star.
Altoguh her ability on the ring was unrivaled she had a problem with both gambling and alcohol forcing the woman into the underground fighting circuit to earn back some more money.
This eventually forced the woman into Ryona city where many dirty bussnesmen hold underground arenas.
However unknown to Tara many new commers to the city were dissapearing. It was known that the infamus gang of the Red Tent Circus was behind the dissapearences. But until this point no one had been able to find the dissapearing persons or knows what they are doing with them since no one has found them or their bodies until now.

**02:02** Miss Tara is uncoinssious for the moment so in order to advance the investigation the RCPD has prosseded to watch the tape.

*The recording starts with the previusly mentioned Red Tent Circus gangs testing the equipment. They are on the middle of an arena, the arena floor is sand. Other details can't be seen as for the moment since the arena itself it's poorly lighted.

Harley 01:
"Is this thing on? Hey! Dimwitt can you hear me?"

Harley 02:
"Try tapping it to see if he is listening"

???
"I can hear you loud and clear darlings"

*The first Harley smiles as the other drags the before mention subject Tara Daimond to the center of a arena

Harley 01:
"Should we wake her up"

???:
"Not yet, We have to make some...Arrangements"

*Both Harleyz smiled and giggled. One of them grabbed the camera and turned it off.

*The tape starts again. This time the arena is fully lighted. It shows the arena on it's entirety. The arena is round similar to an ancient one but instead of of an opened cealing a red tent covers it. The seats are full of Harleyz and other women dressed like clown screaming nonsense at the uncounssious Tara and throwing pies and all other junk food at the woman. There is a soundbooth on the middle of the seats where an androginous person sits with a micrphone. Around the arena are several speakers. The man on the soundbooth is testing the speakers, his voice is the same as the one that was talking to the Harleyz earlier.

???:
"Testing...Testing...One, Two, Three. Alright we are all set..."

*As he says this he snaps his fingers and one of the Harleyz on the audience jumps down to the arena with a needle pouring a orange liquid from it. She strikes the needle a couple of times with her finger tip to make sure there are no air bubbles on the needle.
*She procceds to inject Miss Tara with it. The woman moans as she finally wakes up.

Tara:
"Uuh...W-Where am I? What's going on?

*Tara stands up, before she can even make another comentary her mouth is covered by the Harley that injected her and pulled by her hair

Tara:
"Mmmhp!

Harley 01:
"She is ready boss"

???:
"Finally! Let's get this massacre started!"

Tara:
"Mmmh!!"

???:
"Ladies and...Well mostly ladies sorry for the inconvinience, We have finally mangued to rise THE RED TENT CIRCUS! And on our first even we have a very special guest"

Tara:
"Mmh? Mmmh!"

???:
"You all know her! You all lover her and she is ready to tear some washed up bitch!

Tara:
"Hey!"

???:
"The one, The only! SPICY!"

*A Harley with a Capoeria outfit jumps from the seats and enters the arena. She doesn't wear any clown make up but she wears a black and white festival mask to cover face. She wears a tank top that has the phrase "Chile Picante" on it.
Her pants are red and black with diamond drawings on the knees, she wears also a pair of sneakers and finaly a belt with several round looking things.
She jumps and poses for the camera. They Harley holding Miss Tara kicks her on the back forcing her to fall closer to Spicy

Harley 01:
"Good luck bitch! You are going to need it"

Tara:
"When I'm done with her you are next sweet tooth"

*This makes both the generic Harley and Spicy laugh out loud.

???:
"Ready? Fight!"

*Tara's eyes widened as she heard the word "fight" resounded on the speakers. Spicy ranned towards Tara and jumped a little as she tried to slam her foot on top of Tara's head with an axe kick. Tara managued to jump back and instinctively adopted a fighting stance and kept her eyes on Spicy. She jumped back to avoid the attack. Spicy landed her feet and used her feet that landed to spin around and send a kick to Tara's stomach.
Tara is clearly a seasoned fighter since she managued to kneel down and sweep her legs at the clown woman. Since Spicy didn't had her leg up on a failed kick she was sweeped and felled down onto the floor. Tara saw this as a chance to quickly get rid of Spicy, grunting spicy rolled on the floor to get away from Tara. Tara kept stomping until Spicy mangued to get away from her. Spicy used the little distance that she managued to get to quickly jump onto her feet and go back to her fighting stance "Lucky Shoot" said Spicy as she took a few steps back.
Tara smiled upon seeing the girl retreat, It wasn't the first time she had gone into underworld fighthing world; she knew this was her chance and ranned towards the woman and jumped at her aiming to land a punch on her face, unfortunatly she read the clown girl wrong. She wasn't trying to scape she just took a few steps back to do get a jumpstart but the bitch was already in range of her spin kick.
Tara felt spicy's kick hitting on her stomach, she was on mid air and the momentum she gained only served for her to slide across the floor while coughing. She closed one eye while trying to get up to ease the pain. Spince ranned towards her and jumped with her left foot letting her right foot land on top of Tara in the form of an axe kick. Tara's head bounced on the arena as she was kicked on the head, the kick not only landed on her head but stomped her head down agaist the ground. Tara gasped in desperation and fear as she lied on the floor.
Tara rolled on into a fetal position covering her head. She whimpered patethically as the entire arena laughter.
The man on the booth sighted as he looked down at the fallen Tara "Ugh, Not another quick kill..." Tara shock her head trying to get up once again, she slowly used her arms to get up but spicy was already near her. She grabbed pulled the beatiful fighter up by her hair and slammed her knee agaist the fore head making Tara reel backwards as her forehead opened and bleed.
She was then slammed agaist the floor, Spicy then took a few steps back and kicked Tara on the stomach. Tara screamed in pain, Spicy smiled again as she took a few steps back again in order to kick Tara on the stomach hard this time. Tara vomited due to the second hit. A glance of tears was forming on her heres. Spicy then went into the seats to grab something as the other Harleyz yawned and throw stuff at her as she was retrieving her weapon. A flame trower.
Spicy then send blow kisses to the man on the sound booth while waving as a child that wants her lover to see her. The man on the booth simply yawned and said into the microphone "Get on with it!"
Spicy noddied and placed her weapon in front of Tara. The woman whimpered and covered her head as Spicy giggled "Aww~ Got a bubu? Lucky me you are going to be quick kill this thing is heavy" As spicy finished her gloating Tara grabbed the flame thrower and pulled it next to her. This distracted the woman as she managued to pull herself up and grabbed the clown girl's hair "Graah!" Tara was far to distressed to think straigh this made Spicy screech as she tried to push Tara away from her.
This sent the entire arena even the man on the booth into hysterical laughed as the two women pulled each other hairs. Tara was the first one to land a punch into Spicy's ribs. The clown girl grunted but didn't let go of Tara's hair, This was a mistake since Tara was a kick boxer and she was able to raise her knee agaist the Harley'z body and slam it agaist Spicy's stomach several times, the young Harley gasped as each strike bruised her pronounced hips.
After withstanding several hits on her stomach Spicy realised Tara, her left hand holding her stomach. She tried to take a few steps back to get away from Tara but the Kick Boxer now knew that she shouln't leave any gaps with her. She quickle ranned toward Spicy with her fist ready, she punched the Harley'z face dizzing the girl. Then she punched the girl again and a again. It was clear why Tara was such a success on underground fighting place. The quick barrade of punches landed on the clown girl's face. Tara stops for a second to take force and slam her fist on Spicy's face one last time,she landed a long punch into Spicy's skull making her mask fly.Spicy landed on her knees her eye had closed, her mouth dripped with blood, she bended over and falled back first into the ground. She then spitteded blood that flowed from her swollen lips to her bruised cheecks.
Tara turned over spicy with her foot. She kicked the woman on the stomach twice, the fist one made the clown girl spit more blood. The second one made the clown girl cry in pain as more blood came out of her mouth, At this moment her breathing was erratic and she tried to crawl away from the kick boxer. Tara feel on her knees trying to get back her strenght. Spicy crawled towards the soundbooth "R-Ring Master...Forgive me...."
The once joyful man of the booth had a different gace on his eyes. He jumped down from the soundbooth and landed near the defeated clown girl. As he came closer to the clown girl she screamed "P-lease! Forgive me!" with a quick movement of his hand something came out from it; A goey susbtace, and it entered Spicy's body via her ear.
Then more goo came out from the woman's ear, as this prosses was happening the clown girl screamed her head out. The entire arena looked in dead silence as the goo entered the Ring Master's hand and fuse with it. Spicy's screams faded away and she felt liveless to the floor. The RingMasters then snaps his fingers

RingMaster:
"Do we have all in video?"

Harley01:

RingMaster:
"DO WE?!"

Harley01:
"Y-Yes...Yes boss we hae it all..."

RingMaster:
"Good, Wrap it up, edit it, and get rid of the trash"

Harley
"Yes RingMaster...What do we do with her?"

RingMaster:
(Laughs) "I need to tune her up before I give her to the police"

Tara crawls on the floor.
Tara:
"No...Please...No!"

The RingMaster then grabbed Tara's head as his hands melted into the goey substance once again. The Video get's cut off here.

Returning from a long well deserved vacation from across the globe, I returned to Ryona City with an open mind...only to have my hopes dashed to the ground. Initially I thought it was a joke, an urban legend...like most people did.

A story used to scare little children, they say. I mean, who would dress around in clown outfits not as a disguise, but as a theme in its entirety? ...maybe it is a way for people to try and explain, mysterious disappearances of people in this city?

There is a lot of rumours about this...'RingMaster', and even till recently I am almost certain that many of them are exaggerated. Such kind of people shouldn't exist. Although, now I become quite doubtful of my own convictions...seeing that tape for myself as well as stealing copies of the latest records.

Somehow it all fits in. And here I believed that Shyne, our esteemed heroine who was missing is actually just taking a break, or vacation somewhere like I do. I mean with the lack of major activities going on, surely that must have happened right? She did returned, but with the unexplained bruises on her as some witness claims makes me think it is more than that.

============================================================================
25th September 2014

Here's a shredded letter found in the trash in watcher inc. Apparently it is regarding codenames:
...but none keep my fears and concern more than the cruel killing of that girl...
What I saw in the Watcher Inc, made me come back there again. Just seeing how vicious they were with their victim, makes me shiver to their bone. So I came back once more to their place and see what else I can garner for the sake of the victim...or any of their past victims.
After making sure to stay out of all of their sight, it seemed they are much more alert and wary since then. I believed that they must have trained more and are more adept since then. So far I managed to steal many shredded letters and have it reassembled together. Fortunately one of the papers were of significant importance. Now we know what their Codenames are...
But...what is their main objective in this city? No one truly knows but the CEO of the place...

14th December 2014

A nearby television shows a special report...

"The crime rate in Ryona City continues to climb. With no reduction in sight, and with the police force powerless to do their own jobs, something must be done to combat the corruption within the city.

I, Tony Garcia, as a member of the City Council and candidate for mayor of our great city, cannot simply stand by and watch this city plunge further into chaos. The world of politics is rife with corruption, collusion and puppets whose strings are pulled by the crimelords of this city. Without resorting to such tactics myself, I admit I would not be able to get very far...

There comes a time when one must take action- whatever action necessary to solve a problem. A lesser evil persay, to extinguish the greater threat. The enemy of my enemy.. might just well be my friend.

Ladies and gentlemen of Ryona City. I am willing to dirty my hands in order to correct the grander issue.

A few nights ago, the RCPD (Ryona City Police Force) along with help from the Pearl Corporation managed to track down one of the most notorious and wanted members of the so-called Petal special agents, one who is codenamed, "Lang". Though we were unable to apprehend the villainous woman before her cohorts (No doubt from the Shenlong Family and their associates) arrived to rescue her, the subsequent beating she received from the Pearl's #7 should send a strong and clear message to all the criminal lords who plague our fair city.

The message that this city will no longer tolerate your presence. One by one, we will dismantle every single one of you. To hell and back if necessary.

The entire fight between Petal Lang and #7 was recorded on tape. We will not show the entire fight that took place but.. well, let's just say it was entirely one-sided. The funding we've provided the Pearl Corporation to aid in dispensing justice has made them quite a bit more formidable then they are usually renown for. We hope that this temporary partnership a few days ago can lead to a long-lasting alliance and a reformation of the Pearl Corproation as we know them.

snNACCX.png

As you can see, #7's new armor allowed her to completely annihilate her foe. Imagine an entire regiment of enforcers utilizing this sort of armor. I hope the various criminals who run amok in this great city see this, and I hope it instills fear in their hearts.

We are coming for you. We are coming for all of you."

Mr. Garcia exits the podium, with dozens of reporters goading him to elaborate on issues at hand, as the cameras pan out.

...I stood before the television. Speechless.
...what...just happened?

Tony Garcia, the man known for his ardent and sometimes confronting stance against criminals, now not only allied himself with the Police...but also provided funding for Pearl Corporation?

One of the most vile and evil criminal organisation with bad reputation?

...why?

What is the reason for this...accusation against one of the star worker of Bai Bi?
Accusing the company belonging to Miss Bai Meihua, to be a criminal organisation?

That is a very bold, and some might even say a foolish move. It is a huge risk accusing a legal company who hires out bodyguards and deal in cheap wholesale goods ranging from furnitures and vehicles to fashion and medicines, as being a part of a nefarious criminal organisation. Although some would support that idea, most people wouldn't.

Miss Meihua in turn is quite popular amongst the populous of Ryona City due to her philantrophic work, ranging from donating to orphanages with war orphans, to supplying food and medicines in wartorn lands.

Either way, such big accusation will not be without its consequences. Either way, blood will be shed and either of these great candidates could have their reputation and their livelihoods destroyed...

All I will hope for is that for Ryona City to be peaceful and calm, rather than all this direct confrontation. Could Pearl Corporation truly be reformed? Is Miss Lang a part of a mistaken identity?

...who is telling the truth? Is Mr. Garcia right, saying that Bai Bi is a criminal organisation, that she is a ruthless crimelord like many others, benefiting from people's suffering? Or is Miss Meihua a part of a slander campaign and scapegoat for as some rumours say, Mr. Garcia's bid for power and control? Only time will tell as more proof will come to light from these two sides.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
a public press conference at watcher inc.

Watcher:
Hello ladies and gentlemen and thank you coming to this press conference. I bring you all here to announce that watcher inc welcomes it's new vice president, Rebecca Sanchez! *a woman with long dark hair and oval shaped rimmed glasses walks up besides the watcher and gives a short wave at the reporters*

It took this long to find a vice president because, it is not easy to admit, I'm a very critical person. I needed someone I could trust and it's not easy to gain from me. However, Ms Sanchez has shown she can help watcher inc grow and take charge when the occasion rises. While this is great news, that's not the only reason why I brought you here today. I also want to clarify a rumor going around that the harleyz declared war on watcher inc and that we were attack. Since the situation was resolved, I can freely say that those rumors were true unfortunately. months ago, my security team was attacked by one of the harleyz pet projects and one of my best officers was captured. Luckily, she used her skills and set herself free while killing one of their elites in self defense. She is alright and is currently on leave.

Watcher Inc. wants to help ryona city in removing the zako threat and that's why I'm giving the police department a donation of 4 million dollars. I also want to send a message to the ringmaster and I hope he is watching. Ringmaster, you picked the wrong person to piss off. We are ready for you. None of your future attempts to attack watcher inc will work. If you want to fight me man to man, you know my number.....

Alright everyone, thank you for attending the conference. I will not take any questions at this time.
*the watcher leaves with his vice president*

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Ryona City Police Deparment 17 of March of 20xx
As the Ryona police best got themselves a good night sleep after a fruitless night of stoping Zako a tall woman with blonde hair with a red light on it walked in. Dispite of the rainy and windy weather of the city that serves to many dramatic effects tis woman whore a big fur coat despite the lack of any rain or wind. She carried out a black and red purse, from it she pulled out a small DVD.
Upon revealing it an on closer inspection the woman had the colors of the notorius Red Circus Tent Gang (The Harleyz)
After this revelation was brough up by detective Miriam Montoya the woman was inmediatly arrested. She put not resistance
Unlike the other members of the Red Circus Tent Gang she put no resistance nor fight. As a matter of fact she didn't laught or said bad jokes. She stared blanky at the police officers. The woman has been put into a cell

The DVD that she brought with her was yet another video send by the leader of the Harleyz to show the arena of death they called "The Show"
Yet the contents of the DVD were different this time....

As the video static stops on the camera a man is seen holding a woman hostage, The Woman is one of the Watchers Feme Fatals. She is on a chair sitter, her mouth is covered by a line of duck tape, her arms are tied behind her back and her legs are tied up to the chair as well. She breathes heavily as her head shivers saying a slow "Nooo..." with her head, Her eyes are swollen and red from tears
The man stands up behing her, his face sligly hidden by the shadow cast by his own top hat. He dresses like an old circus ring master with a black and red attire with the simbols of the cards (Heart, Spade,Diamond,Clover) on it's slaps.
The man whispered "Is this time on...?" A woman behind the camera most likely a Harley awnsers "Yes boss, It's on"
The man sights out loud "I swear to murderworld if I have to do this again you are going into the chair instead of her" then the man looks at the camera and waves "Hello boys and ghouls, I am the RingMaster and tonight we have a special guest please tell us your name sweatheart"
*The duck tape is quickly removed from the woman's mouth, She whimpers as she breathe from her mouth "P-Please...Please not again...Not again I beg of..." The RingMaster aproaches his index finger towards the girl's ear. She tries to pull herself as much as she can being tied up but she ultimatly fails. The index finger of the RingMaster turns into a goey sustance and enters the ear of the girl. The woman screams as the goey sustances slides like a snake into her ear canal. The RingMaster takes a couple of steps back as the girl moves erratically on the chair screaming "Stop it! Noo! Noo! Stop it! Stoooooop!!!!...." After the last scream the girl stares at the camera, drool comming out from her mouth.
RingMaster smiles "Now...Who are you?" The girl dudenly comes back to life with a big smile on her face and sings:
"I'm a little teapot short & stout here is my handle,here is my spout when I get all steamed up tip me over & pour me out" right after the RingMaster burts out laughing. His laghter continues for a mintute as he takes a slow walk towards the camera
"Oh...Ja Ja Jaaah~ That never get's old, See Mr.Watcher when I play I don't play nice. Incedently your vice president took something of mine and I am going to make you both pay for it, Tuddles~"

The video stops after this.

We are fowarding this report plus a copy of the DVD to "Watcher Industires" to help with the investigation.
As a fair warning the Harleyz are unpredictable, we are still without any information about their where abouts.
If a confrontacion is nessesary shoot first and ask no questions.
Good Luck
Atte: Ryona City P.D

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster

Date 8/28/20XX

Time: 1PM EST

Two women are sitting in a table right next to the chef's area. One is eating a cheese burger and the other is sipping on a drink. The one drinking is eyeing the room cautiously.

"This is strange. She's usually here harassing us by this time....maybe she's on assignment, Jess?"

The other woman chomped wildly on her burger. After a few seconds of chewing, she swallowed and place the burger down. "No, if there was an assignment then we would be deployed as well. Dolphin doesn't work by her self after all. I don't know why she's not here but I don't care. Bitch makes me uneasy."

The unnamed woman nearly choked on her drink "SHHHH! You don't want to say that out loud! you know how vicious she can get and you know we shouldn't say things like that here. Word has a way of spreading, you know?"

Jess was about to reply but the intercom blaired "team Dolphin, please report to the auditorium for reassignment. I repeat, Dolphin team, report to the auditorium for reassignment."

'Reassignment? what's going on?" Jess asked her friend.

"Something happened, that's for sure! Enough chat, let us head there immediately"

"I just hope we stay on the same group. I love our lunches together!" Jess squealed.

The pair leave the Cafe seemingly in higher spirits then when they entered.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
There was a big flash coming from watcher inc. It was a light show that lasted for 3 hours and then it stopped. The police investigated what caused this and they were shocked to find the building abandoned. Every room was barren, no signs of life were found. What happened to everyone in watcher inc? Where was the watcher? It was liked they never existed in the first place! As for what caused the disturbance. the only clue they got was some sort of portal like device that was burnt out.

(So, this is my way of saying that i'm taking a break from ryona city. Not sure how long but it will be at least til the site moves. we'll see after that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.