Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (2 Viewers)

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
amazing work!!! keep this up you will be as good as sezu
2023-05-17_337248352.JPG 2023-05-17_337365190.JPG 2023-05-17_337681003.JPG 2023-05-17_337831942.JPG 2023-05-17_342952251.JPG 2023-05-17_342983493.JPG

aszxk

Potential Patron
Hello, if I update with the files in your resource, can I avoid downloading the files in this article? ^^

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Hello, if I update with the files in your resource, can I avoid downloading the files in this article? ^^
Suzu's ressources contain everything you need, kinda like an all in one package. Other files in her ressources (like the new bodies) can be added to the main package as well (updates, look at the dates to see what's newer/older). There are several other files with different costume edits or different styles hidden all accross the many BDO threads that you can also check out to see if you find a style you prefer and replace those files.
Then, once you start that modding journey, you'll most likely run into some conflicts like holes in body or clipping because one design puts a piece of cloth over that body part but another doesn't, and to prevent clipping the first design cut the body but without the cloth you now want to have the skin showing, etc. You'll then dive deep into the numerous partcut threads to try and learn how it all works.
THEN, you'll be curious about what other files you can mod in the game and you'll try your hands on paz browser to extract all the game files and play around with changing them, mastering the search feature of these forums and then you'll be the master modder who will give us many new and crazy edits that make this game even more fun to play :p

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
Is there a guide or something I'm missing for partcuts? I make thicc characters and certain classes simply clip hard as hell while most just morph their clothes to the body.

nocturnal

Potential Patron
I feel stupid for asking this but I checked many pages, searched and read lots of posts but I am just not getting anywhere with this. Can someone please relieve me of my pain and frustration. I am simply trying to cut/remove/make disappear the foot on my character. I have tried too many partcuts and none have worked. I even used reso to see if I can copy the partcut and it did cut the feet but than the body and many other outfits are screwed up and I have a good one already so I dont want to mess with it. I just want to add one line to remove the feet from one outfit. I get confused with the basic cut, cut and file and paths. I tried both instances but still the feet keep showing. I just need someone to write out the correct path or line and I can copy and add the rest. I tried the AO thing too and it didnt work. Like I said I know resop can do it but at a heavy cost of alot of my modded models. So im sure its a partcut thing. Thanks in advance

SOLVED! It was in fact partcut. I spent lots of time trying it on my own but no luck. Ended up using Suzu last partcut uploaded and that worked. Although as I feared other models are now affected which I will investigate the difference in the previous one I was using which was fine and the one used to solve the feet cut.

Last edited:

djeinn

Modder
Is there a guide or something I'm missing for partcuts? I make thicc characters and certain classes simply clip hard as hell while most just morph their clothes to the body.
you have to either use sezu nude body or use res body. if its clipping its a partcut issue but also depends on the nude body. make sure its updated with suzu's

djeinn

Modder
I feel stupid for asking this but I checked many pages, searched and read lots of posts but I am just not getting anywhere with this. Can someone please relieve me of my pain and frustration. I am simply trying to cut/remove/make disappear the foot on my character. I have tried too many partcuts and none have worked. I even used reso to see if I can copy the partcut and it did cut the feet but than the body and many other outfits are screwed up and I have a good one already so I dont want to mess with it. I just want to add one line to remove the feet from one outfit. I get confused with the basic cut, cut and file and paths. I tried both instances but still the feet keep showing. I just need someone to write out the correct path or line and I can copy and add the rest. I tried the AO thing too and it didnt work. Like I said I know resop can do it but at a heavy cost of alot of my modded models. So im sure its a partcut thing. Thanks in advanceif
if its an outfit and a simple remove, you can remove the texture you need in photoshop. question is where and how much to cut when you are doing it. fun part about modding is you learn as you go. save rinse and repeat.

nocturnal

Potential Patron
if its an outfit and a simple remove, you can remove the texture you need in photoshop. question is where and how much to cut when you are doing it. fun part about modding is you learn as you go. save rinse and repeat.
Solved

Last edited:

Octane

Potential Patron
Hi, are there slider files for Shai? The gamecommondata provided by Suzu doesn't have the 14 folder. Does it just not work for Shai?

valenteok

Potential Patron
I have trouble finding new outfits in paz browser as it's not updated for both them and the newer classes. Could anyone help me find file names for Maegu's "Moonlit silver" outfit?

Aros

Potential Patron
So, I'm having a bit of trouble with my new Tamer. The body all works great and there's only very minor clipping (primarily with the breasts since the model's are bigger than what the game is expecting), but my problem is that almost all of the outfits seem to be oversized for the Tamer's model (using Suzu's). Is there something I can fix with the way the outfit reads the model that can resolve this? Is it a partcut problem?

Any suggestions would be apprecitaed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.