Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (15 Viewers)

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Lmao look like u only like to see big ass
image_01.png

Forwarded ur thoughts on this latex dress designer

V.Milo

Vivacious Visitor
Hello guys. I would like to ask if it is possible to rename my costume accessory to another cool part? (I like the Mystic-Sapphire Storm helmet - and I want it for the Drakania character) This helmet looks like hair.

Attachments

• 2023-06-10_-1582978989.JPG
    2023-06-10_-1582978989.JPG
    417 KB · Views: 191

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Hello guys. I would like to ask if it is possible to rename my costume accessory to another cool part? (I like the Mystic-Sapphire Storm helmet - and I want it for the Drakania character) This helmet looks like hair.
prem outfit swapping is not a good question, PA dont like this
take pac files of hair and helmet u like, rename to drakania outfit u already have and patch

nhat399

Potential Patron
uhm... hi i'm so new here so everything made me confusion... please some one guide me how to mod only nude body without outfit and remove pulic hair :meow-googlyheadache:

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
uhm... hi i'm so new here so everything made me confusion... please some one guide me how to mod only nude body without outfit and remove pulic hair :meow-googlyheadache:
u need to check resorepless thread and\or go to bdo nsfw discord and find resorepless or manual instructions there

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.