Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (7 Viewers)

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
mTby7DP.jpg
Haha you beat me to it! I was thinking of modifying Shai's Shell Belle to look like all the other classes, instead of that stupid censored version.
I'll have a look at this one (since it's just a texture edit). If I ever decide to make a pac edit version for it, I'll post it here as well.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Iwje3rx.jpg
The only strange thing about the new pacTool is that the joint orientations for all the bones are all screwed up, so the joints don't bend in the right direction.

Maybe it's the blender plugin BETTER COLLADA!
I haven't tested it in detail, so I'll follow up.
Joint orientations are broken because of a bug in 3ds Max, I reported the but but they refuse to look into it unless a license owner reports it.
Pactool works around the bug with -refAllBones, however if you load it first into Blender and export as Collada, then load it in 3ds, the issue might return, so if you want to go from Blender to 3ds, or 3ds to Blender, export as FBX, when you want to export back to use with pactool, use Better Collada with Blender.

Summarized:
pactool with -refAllBones (DAE) -> Blender/3ds Max
3ds Max (FBX) -> Blender (Better Collada) -> pactool

You probably want to save scene files in 3ds/Blender or keep an additional copy as FBX, because both programs currently have bugs importing Collada, and the only workaround is -refAllBones with pactool, which may not persist when exporting as DAE again, with or without the Blender plugin.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sorry to bother again, but I bought lahn's kibelius outfit and there's a hole in her hand, I guess it's ao map problem but I can't find it in PAZ browser.
can you hlep me fix it? thx a lot.
View attachment 141299
It is necessary to edit partcutdesc.xml, not the ao file.
Add these to the fishhand line.
partcutdesc.xml:
<CutType Name="Fish_Hand">  <!-- Write here the hand and foot you do not want to cut. -->
    <File>1_Pc/17_PSW/Armor/11_Hand/PSW_00_Hand_0034.pac</File>
    <File>1_Pc/17_PSW/Armor/11_Hand/PSW_00_Hand_0034_01.pac</File>
    <File>1_Pc/17_PSW/Armor/11_Hand/PSW_00_Hand_0034_mul.pac</File>
    <File>1_Pc/17_PSW/Armor/11_Hand/PSW_00_Hand_0034_01_mul.pac</File>
</CutType>
Before editing
M2k7mix.jpg

After editing
VpNXm8M.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
u3q7u0E.jpg

I tried to PART CUT every part of the costume, but the body is not cut for some strange reason.
The only cloak is not cut afterward.:rolleyes:
I could have fixed the bald head in this costume.:grin:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does it seem there is no prior character makeup for the sister characters this time around?
So I can't even extract the character files in advance.
It seems that Pearl Abyss is on the lookout for me because I had to instantly recreate the nude files.
In the early days, I could extract new character files long before uploading them, because I kept the files from the test server.
It may be my fault that I can't do advanced character make-up because I immediately re-create them...
Sorry, everyone! :tongue:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
But don't worry.
I'm currently enjoying the story of the series on Amazon Prime, so I won't be making Usa anytime soon, so you guys can enjoy the game. lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The folder number of customizationparamdesc.xml used in the body slider is as follows

Meg(older sister) =15
Woosa(younger sister) =30

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Done with my Noel mod for all female classes except of Ranger, Guardian, Tamer and Shai because these classes use a different body/armature so I'll have to adjust it for them. After that I'll release it on the BDO NSFW discord :3

Maybe I'll change the texture a bit so that the snowflakes on the skirt don't look so deformed

2022-12-11_1370530391.PNG 2022-12-11_1370496812.PNG

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Looking forward to new class Suzu. guess I need to see if I can remove armor again. seems woosa for dec and megu for Jan for pc bdo. fighting suzu.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
4UPKYu1.jpg
l1vv1dr.jpg

Woosa nude body.
We share humanistic textures.
The neck is thin and may not fit with other character files.
The uploading of this file is undecided.
Because it needs XML files and other various modifications.
The body slider has been modified and can be uploaded.

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Will you potentially make a version with the older vagina as well? (at some point)
If not I'll probably end up making it myself anyway.

Because tbh, the 'old' vagina looks much better IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.