Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (6 Viewers)

testin.testin

Potential Patron
As always, thanks for the quick mod!
I am still getting some clipping through two of her outfits (see screenshots) one is her only premium has minor clipping around shoulder and breast, and the second is the green armor set fully clipping the body, the rest of the preview armors are all 100% working fine.

Also, I can't figure out why, but the woosa's version of Lazie's underwear is doing this (see screenshot), it is the only lazie's character class model to do so and all the rest of her underwear is fine.

Attachments

• 2022-12-14_20-48-05.jpg
    2022-12-14_20-48-05.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 2022-12-14_21-18-22.jpg
    2022-12-14_21-18-22.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 2022-12-14_21-18-59.jpg
    2022-12-14_21-18-59.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
As always, thanks for the quick mod!
I am still getting some clipping through two of her outfits (see screenshots) one is her only premium has minor clipping around shoulder and breast, and the second is the green armor set fully clipping the body, the rest of the preview armors are all 100% working fine.

Also, I can't figure out why, but the woosa's version of Lazie's underwear is doing this (see screenshot), it is the only lazie's character class model to do so and all the rest of her underwear is fine.
I have a proviso when uploading...
Does it say that I can only upload nude files, pubic hair files, and starter armor?

I don't think you have the _ao file for the underwear.
I'm guessing from this image of the green outfit that you wouldn't clip the body if it was that cut off.
Is your partcutdesc.xml automatically generated by Resorepless? If so, I don't support Resorepless.
I'm not sure what's going on here...

I am the provider of the modified model, but not the finisher of the mods in the game.
The files you are using are different for each of you, so you will have to work this out on your own.

gj8922

Potential Patron
2022-12-15_1924065543.jpg
2022-12-15_1924071890.jpg
2022-12-15_1924080518.jpg

Suzu, can you tell me how to fix this problem?
It's a pumpkin witch costume, but when I made the bottom texture invisible,
there was a hole in the place.

I added both the clothes' file names to the
"PKW_UpperbodyHair"> <!-- Write here the file name of the Upperbody of the costume for which you do not want to cut the nude body." and "PKW_LowerbodyHair"> <!-- Write here the file name of the Lower body of the costume for which you do not want to cut the nude body." lines in the partcut file, but there was no change.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 141603View attachment 141604View attachment 141605

Suzu, can you tell me how to fix this problem?
It's a pumpkin witch costume, but when I made the bottom texture invisible,
there was a hole in the place.

I added both the clothes' file names to the
"PKW_UpperbodyHair"> <!-- Write here the file name of the Upperbody of the costume for which you do not want to cut the nude body." and "PKW_LowerbodyHair"> <!-- Write here the file name of the Lower body of the costume for which you do not want to cut the nude body." lines in the partcut file, but there was no change.
Sorry, but I won't answer regarding the armor swap.
You'll have to figure it out on your own.

abcde

3D Artist
Editor
hey, where can i see how to install your models in the game? I have tried many times but it doesn't work...In which folder to install models?
Install models in the Paz folder?
e52e142c0bf9ced8443648fc9513a2bf.png

broom88

Potential Patron
There is problem with the resorepless an injector mods as when was patched green an play the game is crashed that means I can not load the nude files there is block on nudes files. only thing I can do is run a patch from the game so I can play, if I run in mods in same order it crash the game. Here is picture that mods stop working on nude the patch over rides the nude mods every time, the patch does it two times in game. there is another patch come for new character twins on Woosa
January 6 for patch coming soon
Generating partcutdesc.xml file...
001 - Removed - pbw_00_lb_0018.pac
002 - Removed - pbw_00_lb_0018_dm.pac
003 - Removed - pbw_00_lb_0054.pac
004 - Removed - pbw_00_lb_0054_dm.pac
20221209001158_1.jpg

testin.testin

Potential Patron
I have a proviso when uploading...
Does it say that I can only upload nude files, pubic hair files, and starter armor?

I don't think you have the _ao file for the underwear.
I'm guessing from this image of the green outfit that you wouldn't clip the body if it was that cut off.
Is your partcutdesc.xml automatically generated by Resorepless? If so, I don't support Resorepless.
I'm not sure what's going on here...

I am the provider of the modified model, but not the finisher of the mods in the game.
The files you are using are different for each of you, so you will have to work this out on your own.
100% understood, and with some tinkering with the partcut (no I don't use resorepless I just manage my own I only added her line item paths to my current) and was able to fix the body/outfit clipping issues.

Only problem now is that Lazie's underwear problem.
I double checked and she uses the PEW_00_UW_0015 file which I do have the AO file for and it doens't behave this way on any other character that shares the file for some reason.

Last edited:

truwar

Casual Client
If anyone is interested, I've found a way to hide the Woosa's Mookhyang outfit (the only cash shop outfit availlable right now). While wearing it, she will be completely nude. (this will hide everything related to Mookhyang)

I've also modded the files to hide the Mookhyang weapons while not in combat too

I tried to do it for the other armors too but I didn't find a way to hide everything (some "parts" of the armors just won't hide....) so this will do for now

to install, just extract to the "paz" folder and run Meta Injector (or whatever you need to do to install the mods in other regions)

Attachments

Mookhyang outfit.zip
9 KB · Views: 251

Mookhyang weapons.zip
2.3 KB · Views: 171

Last edited:

Altamar

Potential Patron
Hello, first time asking here about anything. Every time I try to get any of the patches to work in the Paz folder, I will get an error it says this or that part failed to load. The one thing I would like to have is a working folder or file of the files_to_patch. This would save me a lot of headaches. So if any kind person here has the folder to share I will say Thank you now and for ever, or until they release a new class

DaneJohn

Casual Client
hey, where can i see how to install your models in the game? I have tried many times but it doesn't work...In which folder to install models?
Install models in the Paz folder?
View attachment 141615
any models, texture files are put in files to patch folder. in it you should have ".resorepless" folder. character models and texture go into character folder there are folder inside you need to manually put it into appropriate folder inside. Any slider data go into gamecommondata folder. after you put your stuff run meta injector. it should show up correctly if you installed correctly. MAKE SURE to BACK UP before. and make sure your files are clean before running meta injector again. hope it helps :). Things can go wrong easily especially when you are new, trust me I struggled bit fixing stuff and I still do struggle XD.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
There is problem with the resorepless an injector mods as when was patched green an play the game is crashed that means I can not load the nude files there is block on nudes files. only thing I can do is run a patch from the game so I can play, if I run in mods in same order it crash the game. Here is picture that mods stop working on nude the patch over rides the nude mods every time, the patch does it two times in game. there is another patch come for new character twins on Woosa
January 6 for patch coming soon
Generating partcutdesc.xml file...
001 - Removed - pbw_00_lb_0018.pac
002 - Removed - pbw_00_lb_0018_dm.pac
003 - Removed - pbw_00_lb_0054.pac
004 - Removed - pbw_00_lb_0054_dm.pac
View attachment 141614
I wouldn't use resorepless injector, they are outdated if I remember. use pre-made files to patch and download meta injector and other neccessary files if its your first time. I think you need one more file you need to run before to unlock. BDO toolkit I think. you can find it in https://www.undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/
use suzu's partcut or premade one by someone else. hope this solves your problem.

idk what server you are using I think other than NA server, the mod is blocked on some. one of the trouble shoot I do is wait till its patched, then run meta injector when on clean files. so it will have a clean back up. idk the process you do so I can only guess. hope this helps.

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
I also have private models that I don't share with everyone.
So why don't you make your favorite one too?
I'm not implying that I'm too lazy to do it. Like I mentioned, I would make one either way. I was just curious if you were planning on making one so we're not both inventing the same wheel.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm not implying that I'm too lazy to do it. Like I mentioned, I would make one either way. I was just curious if you were planning on making one so we're not both inventing the same wheel.
I will edit the nude body as it is a pain to modify the regular armor.
I will also make some changes to the pussy.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
any models, texture files are put in files to patch folder. in it you should have ".resorepless" folder. character models and texture go into character folder there are folder inside you need to manually put it into appropriate folder inside. Any slider data go into gamecommondata folder. after you put your stuff run meta injector. it should show up correctly if you installed correctly. MAKE SURE to BACK UP before. and make sure your files are clean before running meta injector again. hope it helps :). Things can go wrong easily especially when you are new, trust me I struggled bit fixing stuff and I still do struggle XD.
Don't tamper with the resorepless folder, it's been said countless times, genuinely what is the logic behind it? "Hurr durr files_to_patch folder? Nah, the sorting folder dedicated to resorepless inside it is where I put my files, so they would get removed every time I run resorepless again". Stop it, use common sense, read the folder names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.