Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi guys, I like know how I extract my character from game?

View attachment 141062

I know if I extract here, comes the original character (face&body), but I would like to get my character that I edited in game start.
What file I use to extract in? In this case it might just be the face or the body.
No polygon mesh is generated by the character makeup in the game.
That is only morphing.
What is recorded is the movement values of the bones due to morphing in the character make-up created.

yonghengBDO

2D Artist
How to export bone information, I can't export bone information. There is no skeletal information exported from DAE, thank you very much if you can answer it

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How to export bone information, I can't export bone information. There is no skeletal information exported from DAE, thank you very much if you can answer it
If you cannot extract the bones, it is because you are not using a bone file.
You need a bones folder with bone files in the same folder when extracting.
Each character is a different bone file.

Using Lahn as an example, the following is shown.

(pac_to_dae.dat)
PACtool.exe -c -refAllBones psw_00_foot_0034.pac bones\psw_01.pab
PAUSE

I will give you the bone files I have collected.

Attachments

bones.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 126

broom88

Potential Patron
Today 11/30/2022 when the run there patch in the game all my mods went back having my character clothes back on it was working fine before the dumb ass patch soon when run the nude patch it crash when gets to the loading screen when shows my character.

kingsbad

Potential Patron
The NPC mods were made a long time ago, so there have been some changes in the model modifications. Please delete the nhw_adult folder since the NPC in question is a human type.
I don't feel like investigating now, so deleting that folder will bring back the NPC's eyes, etc.

And the black paint on the maid's buttocks, I can't help you with that since it's painted by a different system. The original butts also have that black paint.
I guess it is a preventative measure to prevent some people from peeking at it from below.
thanks,after some dichotomy test and I found it's nhw_adult_rich_0014_nude_0001.pac,remove it and those two textures then everything right. but the valkyrie lost an outfit you edited. what a shame.

I'd like to share the texture I edit for Le Vladian underware,the original version is too boring.
15.png

Attachments

pew_00_uw_1034_dec.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 110

broom88

Potential Patron
Here is the corrupted file I was talking about it does not want to change the nude files mods I tryed it same way in file online it wants to patch the file twice in game file online patch. if patch gets done there all back wearing clothes. I think they need to update there nude mods they are very old
Resorepless.exe
Meta Injector.exe

Attachments

• 20221130_155117[1].jpg
    20221130_155117[1].jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 75

paopu

Casual Client
Here is the corrupted file I was talking about it does not want to change the nude files mods I tryed it same way in file online it wants to patch the file twice in game file online patch. if patch gets done there all back wearing clothes. I think they need to update there nude mods they are very old
Resorepless.exe
Meta Injector.exe
Please, read my post in resorepless thread (I'm sick to explain this again):

By the way, Resorepless is outdated.

KunoGrunil

Potential Patron
Got the Darkborne Rose outfit for Drakania however, there is a massive issue with cloth physics especially seen at around 39 seconds in the video.
This problem is only for Drakania and doesn't happen in the Dark Knight version. I seriously doubt PA will ever fix this so is there any way I can get the physics from the Dark Knight version and apply it to the Drakania set?

Kil1zone

Potential Patron
dqwdq2.jpg
dqwd3.jpg
dqwdqe3.jpg
dwqdee.jpg
dwq2.jpg
dwqdqw3.jpg

I want to know why only Kunoichi characters can't be patched

The Ranger character had the same problem, but the problem was solved by patching it with the character's own file like the screenshot below

dwqd2w2.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Got the Darkborne Rose outfit for Drakania however, there is a massive issue with cloth physics especially seen at around 39 seconds in the video.
This problem is only for Drakania and doesn't happen in the Dark Knight version. I seriously doubt PA will ever fix this so is there any way I can get the physics from the Dark Knight version and apply it to the Drakania set?

Her thighs sway, her skirt sways with them, and her cape sways with them.
These are controlled by bonecontrol.xml.
However, it is not applied to all characters.
The characters after Nova are still new, so of course, they are not implemented yet.
I don't know if it is the popularity of the character or the whim of the Pearl Abyss staff... In any case, I don't know if it will be applied to all female characters.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 141156View attachment 141157View attachment 141158View attachment 141159View attachment 141160View attachment 141161

The Ranger character had the same problem, but the problem was solved by patching it with the character's own file like the screenshot below

View attachment 141162
The injector patches only the files on the client.
Texture files created by you will not be patched.
This outfit shares the Valkyrie (pvw) textures, so only pvw_10_ub_0052_ao.dds and pvw_10_ub_0052_01_ao.dds can be patched.

broom88

Potential Patron
Her thighs sway, her skirt sways with them, and her cape sways with them.
These are controlled by bonecontrol.xml.
However, it is not applied to all characters.
The characters after Nova are still new, so of course, they are not implemented yet.
I don't know if it is the popularity of the character or the whim of the Pearl Abyss staff... In any case, I don't know if it will be applied to all female characters.
They can try different outfit that's what I did with my character. I look for the sexy outfit looks for my character.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I have no way to respond to your questions about my thread Resorepless, MetaInjector, or how to use it.
Because I didn't make it.
Please ask these questions in the Resorepless thread.
My thread is just for uploading models and textures that I have modified.
You are welcome to try your hand at uploading your models and textures.
I think it is a great good thing.
I am not a jack-of-all-trades, so please understand that.

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
The injector patches only the files on the client.
Texture files created by you will not be patched.
This outfit shares the Valkyrie (pvw) textures, so only pvw_10_ub_0052_ao.dds and pvw_10_ub_0052_01_ao.dds can be patched.
Not entirely true. The regular textures are indeed shared for this outfit, but each class has their own unique AO textures.
But for some weird reason, PA decided to add random letters to certain classes. For example it could be named pew_10_ub_0052_ao_w.dds or something along those lines.
Sooo:
View attachment 141156View attachment 141157View attachment 141158View attachment 141159View attachment 141160View attachment 141161

View attachment 141162
I would advice you to use paz_browser (or OpenBD if you have access to that) and search for something like "pew*0052*ao*.dds" and see how exactly the file is named, to make sure you name it the same.

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
I have no way to respond to your questions about my thread Resorepless, MetaInjector, or how to use it.
Because I didn't make it.
Please ask these questions in the Resorepless thread.
My thread is just for uploading models and textures that I have modified.
You are welcome to try your hand at uploading your models and textures.
I think it is a great good thing.
I am not a jack-of-all-trades, so please understand that.
Hehe, I think people ended up using this thread as the "Main" thread all about BDO modding, so they just end up asking any kinds of questions even though it has nothing to do with your edits/mods :(

They are more than welcome to join our Discord though, where we do have resources and help channels available for just about any kinds of questions. (Even though 90% of the questions have already been answered before)
Join the BDO NSFW Discord Server!

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone have the file for the model displayed below for Tamer?

This model was apart of the Shell Belle outfit that was unused and no longer exists in the game as it was removed during the August 23rd update that added an alternative version of the Shell Belle outfit.

Attachments

• 1670013649004.png
    1670013649004.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 177

fdpdocarai

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu, do you know how to mod weapons out of characters? In the Resorepless mod, there's an option to always hide gear when out of combat, but it doesn't have options for classes after guardian.

yonghengBDO

2D Artist
If you cannot extract the bones, it is because you are not using a bone file.
You need a bones folder with bone files in the same folder when extracting.
Each character is a different bone file.

Using Lahn as an example, the following is shown.

(pac_to_dae.dat)
PACtool.exe -c -refAllBones psw_00_foot_0034.pac bones\psw_01.pab
PAUSE

I will give you the bone files I have collected.
Thank you so much

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu, do you know how to mod weapons out of characters? In the Resorepless mod, there's an option to always hide gear when out of combat, but it doesn't have options for classes after guardian.
Check post #119 and post #273.
I forgot where Nova uploaded it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.