Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (10 Viewers)

Aros

Potential Patron
Reworked body-to-tail transition, now looks better. Not perfect, but with wide jewelry ring it is still much better
View attachment 145039View attachment 145040View attachment 145041
Hey, havn't seen you post in a bit. I was wondering, I've been scouring through the old posts, but I can't see that you've ever released your tail or (I think you made some horns too). If you havn't done so, would you be up to share your artwork? I'd love to succubutize my sorc.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Hello,
After my last post here I moved to Discord and shared all I've done there and I dont post anything on Undertow.
Apart from that I don't play BDO since last summer, with this - no time for modding for now.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Currently editing the entire 'Patcher' to help avoid any holes, least for the females anyways, if like both, its a lot easier to do this, though while it may fix the holes in the body, it may also increase clipping. Its alot of work so may take awhile, In the meantime, Anyone able to remove all the weapons and armour (while not in combat) for all characters? that's something that is too long of a process for me so wondering if there is already a full edit out there somewhere?

Edit: New patch that came out today may delay this? though not sure yet XD

Last edited:

Aros

Potential Patron
Hello,
After my last post here I moved to Discord and shared all I've done there and I dont post anything on Undertow.
Apart from that I don't play BDO since last summer, with this - no time for modding for now.
Sorry to hear, your stuff is really epic. That said, I piled through 77 pages of your posts and didn't find one where your work was posted. On the discord none of it is currently listed in the Female Mods section at all. I've got your uw mod and the short heels that you posted in comments here, but the rest is... nowhere. At least nowhere I've seen it seems.

Still, thanks for everything you've done. It's great to have some variety with the game. Really keeps it interesting.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Sorry to hear, your stuff is really epic. That said, I piled through 77 pages of your posts and didn't find one where your work was posted. On the discord none of it is currently listed in the Female Mods section at all. I've got your uw mod and the short heels that you posted in comments here, but the rest is... nowhere. At least nowhere I've seen it seems.

Still, thanks for everything you've done. It's great to have some variety with the game. Really keeps it interesting.
Thanx for kind words.
Undercover didn't fixed vertex color export (no offense, he really busy) and this affects physx of the clothes, what leads to impossibility to finish my mod. So I just gived it away on one of the channel as well as allowed ppl to share among community.
im about to get back, but psst, dont tell anyone
1706222630963.png

Last edited:

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
got most of the clothing to disappear but there is some parts I cant seem to get done and the holes are on some of the newer characters and clothing, the tool is limited and can only do so much, anyone have a full list of clothing and there .pac locations for all the characters (or at least all the female classes if not all)? the tool is good but there is alot that it cant do quickly without a full list. this mostly for making everything invisible, including holstered weapons so clipping isn't much of an issue, unless the clothing is new or the tool can find it.

Aros

Potential Patron
Is there any easy way to apply this mod?
No. Not really. Modding BDO isn't simple like modding other games where you just drop a mod file in a folder and *boom* you're good. It takes a good deal of understanding the file-structure of the game, multiple placement of often confusingly named files, use of custom tools, etc. It's involved. Do your research and jump down that rabbit hole, but if you're not willing to do the *extensive* legwork, it's probably not for you.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
No. Not really. Modding BDO isn't simple like modding other games where you just drop a mod file in a folder and *boom* you're good. It takes a good deal of understanding the file-structure of the game, multiple placement of often confusingly named files, use of custom tools, etc. It's involved. Do your research and jump down that rabbit hole, but if you're not willing to do the *extensive* legwork, it's probably not for you.
its pretty simple to do, all you have to do thats 'hard' is the cutting (or holes in body), that doesn't make lot of sense and looking into it, seems some things are able to be fixed but not everything as its pretty complex and no one here seems to have a concrete answer on this. The other thing that could be hard is making models (and textures for said models), though most models are already modded.

ingridguerci94

3D Artist
Hey, this is probably not the best way to do it but I just came back to BDO and Resorepless doesn't work so I just grabbed every single file in order from the main post and added them into files_to_patch one by one.
Just did the meta injector and it says that
Code:
character/model/1_pc/24_pfw/armor/12_foot/pfw_00_foot_0001_dm.pac
character/texture/pfw_00_uw_0008_ao.dds
failed to patch.
What should I do about it?

Edit: I also tried installing what DaneJohn posted and I got
Code:
The following files have failed to patch:
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/armor/14_sho/pnyw_02_sho_0005_dm.pac
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a1_in.pac
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a2_in.pac
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a3_in.pac
character/texture/pfw_00_uw_0008_ao.dds
(Along with my initial 2 failed ones)

Edit 2: I should mention that I selected the recommended option for meta injector, should I pick the other one to let the app figure it out?
Edit 3: Just tried launching the game for the first time after patching and it crashes when I try to pick a server
Edit 4: Crash is apparently related to the gamecommondata stuff so I'm gonna remove that and use PartCutGen instead
Edit 5: Removed everything and downloaded the "Latest Black Desert Mods" archive that suzu made and even that gives me
Code:
The following files have failed to patch:
What's wrong with it lol. https://phima1.xyz/phim-sex-viet-nam/

Edit 6: "Latest Black Desert Mods" archive has game crashing gamecommondata in it so idk how up to date it is, does anyone have a working complete mod archive that I can use?
Edit 7: Yeah I have no idea what files are up to date and which ones aren't so if someone could just post their own fully working folder that'd be great.
Hi, I'm experiencing a problem where pubic hair isn't showing up. Are you aware of the status of your own pubic hair? .dds files are overriden by painted out .dds files for underwear or the _ao.dds files??

Last edited:

Pseudo99

Potential Patron
yeah, no longer working on mods due to their servers not allowing mods anymore so its impossible to test anything.
They can mod again using Meta Patcher :

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
They can mod again using Meta Patcher :
according to them its more strict so any change may get them a ban, plus its under a different company or some thing to this so might have different file types? not sure, they never explained just that the new servers wont allow modding so they finish the bodies thats on their account then left. If you can find their comment that, you can see what they said about it.

paopu

Casual Client
Is Suzu retired from BDO modding? Im dont see her reply anymore since 2023.

yeah, no longer working on mods due to their servers not allowing mods anymore so its impossible to test anything.

Unfornately, she was losing motivation to modding bdo. Also, she was annoyed for many repetitive questions. Not to mention real life issues.
I only hope she's okay. But yeah... I miss her :frown:

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Unfornately, she was losing motivation to modding bdo. Also, she was annoyed for many repetitive questions. Not to mention real life issues.
I only hope she's okay. But yeah... I miss her :frown:
a lot of people don't like to look through the forum for the answer so yeah alot just ask, also hope shes okay, she was a good modder... am too new to actually know her on here though.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Working on something really big but not sure what all the '_ao' files are, why is there diffrent file sets?

so far I found as small as 8x8 pixal and as big as 2048x2046 pixal, anyone know what these all do, I know some for shadow and 'cuts', and does anyone have a Blank file for all these sizes as the tool used only has 256x256, 512x512 and 1024x1024 sized blanks. Alternatively anyone know how to edit the image files? might not have the software to do this.

Got over 50k files to work though so may take some time to actaully put something together, just trying to figure out the hole issue then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.