Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

ThatOneGuy215

Potential Patron
Screenshot 2023-12-24 224832.png

Anyone know how to fix this?

zYuko

Content Creator
I removed the file <pnyw_00_lb_0001.pac> because it is missing textures, hence the hole. I'm trying to find these textures, but if anyone already has them it would help me.
This is an important topic that ignores partcutdesc and solves your problems.

Last edited:

Triplekey

Potential Patron
2023-12-25_85402274.JPG
2023-12-25_87242385.JPG
2023-12-25_85428156.JPG

My problem is that she doesn't get naked! And I have the problem that they have holes or the clothes have holes!
This is based on the Maegu Body!
I use this data and ask for help to repair these holes in my clothes!
I am not a fashion producer or maker! I just like testing mods etc! Please note this!
Big Thanks for Help ! if it can be helped ?!

Attachments

Maegu.zip
6 MB · Views: 74

partcutdesc(1).zip
18.1 KB · Views: 80

pnyw_00_ub_0001_ao.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 61

gamecommondata.zip
817.3 KB · Views: 90

Character.zip
1.8 MB · Views: 102

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the tip. Dj.Xtremo, from the other topic, provided me with the “ao” texture I was missing. I knew I was missing an “ao” texture. This solved my problem.
1703527926180.png

Last edited:

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
So for the ranger sweet dreams underwear i get clipping issues really bad in her but and on the back of her legs and I cant fix this for the life of me. Does anyone by chance know what's causing this?

1703532037562.png

ConOne

Potential Patron
Can anyone explain to me and point me to a guide on how to apply one of these mods, for example, the maegu nude body? i would greatly appreciate it.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Can anyone explain to me and point me to a guide on how to apply one of these mods, for example, the maegu nude body? i would greatly appreciate it.
inside paz file. read along the fourms to find out how.
it should be..

files_to_patch > ( Mods using )
BdoToolKit.
MetaInjector.
(then below is all the game files.)

DaneJohn

Casual Client

Get BDO toolkit, Meta Injector etc

The above link is outdated, you would find better guide in the thread. Resorepless is outdated so ignore it, focus on bdo toolkit and injector and then get necessary files from Suzu above.
I would highly recommend folder structure in the thread, rather than outdated folder structure that is shown in the guide.

ConOne

Potential Patron

Get BDO toolkit, Meta Injector etc

The above link is outdated, you would find better guide in the thread. Resorepless is outdated so ignore it, focus on bdo toolkit and injector and then get necessary files from Suzu above.
I would highly recommend folder structure in the thread, rather than outdated folder structure that is shown in the guide.
Thank you

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Patch Blocks the Mods now, anyone able help? When Opening the game on steam, the launcher patches itself, after modding, the launcher patches itself again and for some reason the game .exe in \bin64 gets corrupted, the pop up also starts the scan that patches out the mods. Any help to try fix this?

1704980492405.png

Trying to open the game launcher again does not make it patch again but does if any change happen to file (even if its just placing the backup file inside), tried Steam file checker and every time it Patches with mods installed, steam finds one file that needs replaced, trying to use this without mods, it doesn;t find anything. So no matter what I cant seem to get the mods working again, no matter how small the mod is, strange this is the .exe isn't even modified when modding...

If Find a fix for this please share as its only the recent update from yesterday (10th Jan Patch), using the Steam version, it worked before the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.