Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (8 Viewers)

Easecute

Casual Client
Patch Blocks the Mods now, anyone able help? When Opening the game on steam, the launcher patches itself, after modding, the launcher patches itself again and for some reason the game .exe in \bin64 gets corrupted, the pop up also starts the scan that patches out the mods. Any help to try fix this?

View attachment 152381

Trying to open the game launcher again does not make it patch again but does if any change happen to file (even if its just placing the backup file inside), tried Steam file checker and every time it Patches with mods installed, steam finds one file that needs replaced, trying to use this without mods, it doesn;t find anything. So no matter what I cant seem to get the mods working again, no matter how small the mod is, strange this is the .exe isn't even modified when modding...

If Find a fix for this please share as its only the recent update from yesterday (10th Jan Patch), using the Steam version, it worked before the patch.
to update the game you need to uninstall the mod, next update and install again.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
to update the game you need to uninstall the mod, next update and install again.
thats what I did, Patched it till the game opened then try to mod it but it patched again. Every time a mod is detected it patches itself? if not it launches the game as normal after the patch.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
thats what I did, Patched it till the game opened then try to mod it but it patched again. Every time a mod is detected it patches itself? if not it launches the game as normal after the patch.
it maybe bec you got your paz corrupted. if you have multiple backup version try restoring patch before the update and then wait for the game to update and install the mod. otherwise you have to delete the paz, do the scan and reinstall game files then install mod. try and see if it works for you.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Hope these helps you, using woosa body I think.
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/armor/14_sho/pnyw_02_sho_0005_dm.pac character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a1_in.pac character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a2_in.pac character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a3_in.pac character/model/1_pc/pnyw_00_ub_0001_ao.dds

When Injecting these files fail to path.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
it maybe bec you got your paz corrupted. if you have multiple backup version try restoring patch before the update and then wait for the game to update and install the mod. otherwise you have to delete the paz, do the scan and reinstall game files then install mod. try and see if it works for you.
it keeps installing the temp files (.pap file from /patch_temp), using the same mods what was used before the update, so not sure if their corrupted...

*Edit: think I found issue, what is .PAD05384.paz? dont remeber that being injected by a mod...
according to the time it ws edited, it was a file that wasn't touched, its a file from even before the patch?
1705003638532.png

Last edited:

Yavushev

Content Creator
it keeps installing the temp files (.pap file from /patch_temp), using the same mods what was used before the update, so not sure if their corrupted...

*Edit: think I found issue, what is .PAD05384.paz? dont remeber that being injected by a mod...
according to the time it ws edited, it was a file that wasn't touched, its a file from even before the patch?
View attachment 152385

Attachments

• 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 105

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Got it to work, just inject while launching the game, might need to inject again after closing the game though but least its a solution lol XD

Yavushev

Content Creator
Got it to work, just inject while launching the game, might need to inject again after closing the game though but least its a solution lol XD
once a week on the day the game is updated, you need to delete the patched meta file and install the original one, after the game is updated you need to patch it again!

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
once a week on the day the game is updated, you need to delete the patched meta file and install the original one, after the game is updated you need to patch it again!
Did not know this, Thanks for the information, can tell am new to this? lol XD

DaneJohn

Casual Client
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/armor/14_sho/pnyw_02_sho_0005_dm.pac character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a1_in.pac character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a2_in.pac character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a3_in.pac character/model/1_pc/pnyw_00_ub_0001_ao.dds

When Injecting these files fail to path.
interesting, you got woosa nude files and texture?
also
character\model\1_pc\29_pnyw\nude

Attachments

nude.zip
361.1 KB · Views: 137

texture.zip
5.3 MB · Views: 133

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
interesting, you got woosa nude files and texture?
also
character\model\1_pc\29_pnyw\nude
Yes, using suzu's models, It also works but makes holes in body, dont use this class though still wanted to see if it worked. XD
also is armour\13_hel folder meant to be empty?

DyonisX

2D Artist
Modder
Hey, this is probably not the best way to do it but I just came back to BDO and Resorepless doesn't work so I just grabbed every single file in order from the main post and added them into files_to_patch one by one.
Just did the meta injector and it says that
Code:
character/model/1_pc/24_pfw/armor/12_foot/pfw_00_foot_0001_dm.pac
character/texture/pfw_00_uw_0008_ao.dds
failed to patch.
What should I do about it?

Edit: I also tried installing what DaneJohn posted and I got
Code:
The following files have failed to patch:
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/armor/14_sho/pnyw_02_sho_0005_dm.pac
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a1_in.pac
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a2_in.pac
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a3_in.pac
(Along with my initial 2 failed ones)

Edit 2: I should mention that I selected the recommended option for meta injector, should I pick the other one to let the app figure it out?
Edit 3: Just tried launching the game for the first time after patching and it crashes when I try to pick a server
Edit 4: Crash is apparently related to the gamecommondata stuff so I'm gonna remove that and use PartCutGen instead
Edit 5: Removed everything and downloaded the "Latest Black Desert Mods" archive that suzu made and even that gives me
Code:
What's wrong with it lol

Edit 6: "Latest Black Desert Mods" archive has game crashing gamecommondata in it so idk how up to date it is, does anyone have a working complete mod archive that I can use?
Edit 7: Yeah I have no idea what files are up to date and which ones aren't so if someone could just post their own fully working folder that'd be great.

Last edited:

paopu

Casual Client
Hey, this is probably not the best way to do it but I just came back to BDO and Resorepless doesn't work so I just grabbed every single file in order from the main post and added them into files_to_patch one by one.
Just did the meta injector and it says that
Code:
failed to patch.
What should I do about it?

Edit: I also tried installing what DaneJohn posted and I got
Code:
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/armor/14_sho/pnyw_02_sho_0005_dm.pac
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a1_in.pac
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a2_in.pac
character/model/1_pc/29_pnyw/weapon/113_nyr/pnyw_01_nyr_0006_a3_in.pac
(Along with my initial 2 failed ones)

Edit 2: I should mention that I selected the recommended option for meta injector, should I pick the other one to let the app figure it out?
Edit 3: Just tried launching the game for the first time after patching and it crashes when I try to pick a server
Edit 4: Crash is apparently related to the gamecommondata stuff so I'm gonna remove that and use PartCutGen instead
Edit 5: Removed everything and downloaded the "Latest Black Desert Mods" archive that suzu made and even that gives me
Code:
What's wrong with it lol

Edit 6: "Latest Black Desert Mods" archive has game crashing gamecommondata in it so idk how up to date it is, does anyone have a working complete mod archive that I can use?
Edit 7: Yeah I have no idea what files are up to date and which ones aren't so if someone could just post their own fully working folder that'd be great.
When a file fails to patch, it can be two reasons: or it is because this file is no longer necessary (and can be deleted), or the file name/folder path is wrong. I think the first reason is most likely, but you need to test.

DyonisX

2D Artist
Modder
When a file fails to patch, it can be two reasons: or it is because this file is no longer necessary (and can be deleted), or the file name/folder path is wrong. I think the first reason is most likely, but you need to test.
I don't know how to go about modding the game, not sure what, if anything, is still relevant on page 1 or if I'm supposed to go through all 120 pages of this thread to find whatever is actually usable, none of the attachments have timestamps either so that doesn't make it easier. Right now my goal is to just get every female character to be nude, have nude default underwear, and no underwear wearing real armor; in that order of importance.
If someone could just link me to exactly what I should download that'd be great

Desilist

3D Artist
How do I increase my characters breast size? It seems no matter what value I input into Resorpless, it never updates the parameters in game. Can anyone please advise.

Thanks!

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
How do I increase my characters breast size? It seems no matter what value I input into Resorpless, it never updates the parameters in game. Can anyone please advise.

Thanks!
use character editor and adjust, this is require to update your character in game, note sure you need to except any changes, just go in then backout?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.