Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (4 Viewers)

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
What gamecommondata should I use for new class? The chest is not working but every other scale works
im looking now been busy with other projects sorry guys. :o unless someone else pulls theirs to help out

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Need gamecommondata file and model folder. In the old days resorpless would create gamecommondata. Tried converting woosa and Draconian to Scholar but it will not work without gamecommondata and model folder. I created a 29_pnyw folder but that's just me guessing.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Here is some layouts for you guys. Ill post on my page for a ready to go scholar. Wont be perfect but it works. Still working on finishing the commondata. but its nearly their i just need to finish off this holiday week. (Some work here is from other modders i just blend them and make it fun. <3
View attachment 2023-12-20_359525890.JPG

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
How to properly export dae files?

On the 30th attempt, I managed to change the position of the Ram Horn psw*_0020 Lahn for Shai, but it looks more like a random one.
Every time the mesh position changes (higher or lower), it retains its default position at save.

View attachment 150436
View attachment 150435

I won lod0, but I can’t save lod1 and lod2, because of this the model does not have the correct shadow.

View attachment 150433

I use a PacTool 1.4.4, Blender 3.6.5 and BetterCollada plugin, but it does`nt help me..

UPD. I coped with lod2 and now the shadow matches the size.

View attachment 150465

I don't think anyone has answered this yet?
When you transform (move) stuff in blender, make sure you apply all transforms before you export it again.
All the transforms on the mesh itself have to be zero (0)
The armature as well, with the exception of Y-rotation which has to be 90 to counter for the fact that BDO's engine is retarded and swapped Y and Z axis

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Here is some layouts for you guys. Ill post on my page for a ready to go scholar. Wont be perfect but it works. Still working on finishing the commondata. but its nearly their i just need to finish off this holiday week. (Some work here is from other modders i just blend them and make it fun. <3
View attachment 152003
Thanks, that looks great. I am looking forward to it. Hope you have nice holidays.

zYuko

Content Creator
I don't think anyone has answered this yet?
When you transform (move) stuff in blender, make sure you apply all transforms before you export it again.
All the transforms on the mesh itself have to be zero (0)
The armature as well, with the exception of Y-rotation which has to be 90 to counter for the fact that BDO's engine is retarded and swapped Y and Z axis
thanks for the explaining, I'll try that next time

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
I have found the folder that influences scholar. I believe its folder 6 in gamecommondata. After changing it with new folder the scaling works.
nice work! get it dane!!

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Thanks for the remove weapons file. For slider I can confirm it's folder 6 in gamecommondata. Now waiting for remove armor file. thanks in advance.
Put both in character folder. Its not complete nude because I partcut and not finding correct texture files. If season gear is not invincible for you I will give you my texture file and partcut until someone makes a better one.

Attachments

Character.zip
1.8 MB · Views: 181

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Put both in character folder. Its not complete nude because I partcut and not finding correct texture files. If season gear is not invincible for you I will give you my texture file and partcut until someone makes a better one.
I tried to fix it but I couldn't.
1703274851880.png

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Hi queen,please tell me how to open the files of the outfit on maya,I mean the “PAC TO DAE”,how to write in the edit of “PAC to DAE” for make the outfits PAC to DAE for open them on maya?
its easier to just push you to the discord for their fourms on how to open/extract files. Unless your using blender you dont even need to use that unless your going into deep editing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.