Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (1 Viewer)

MouseA

Vivacious Visitor
(English is not my native language, so I'm sorry for my bad English)
I just started learning Blender and I tried to modify the new outfits.
I found that there is some clipping, but I'm having trouble solving it.
2023-12-02_53602739.jpg
2023-12-02_53647942.jpg

mitsuha99

Potential Patron
patched the game with "Black Desert Online Nude Mods For Meta Injector 2022-04-25" and replaced the new nude body from suzu's resources with updated partcut 2023, game crashes after choosing server just before choosing my character (a long black screen loading then crashes).

mitsuha99

Potential Patron
patched the game with "Black Desert Online Nude Mods For Meta Injector 2022-04-25" and replaced the new nude body from suzu's resources with updated partcut 2023, game crashes after choosing server just before choosing my character (a long black screen loading then crashes).
apparently the problem was "gamecommondata" folder, by deleting the folder i can finally get into the game, but there is some armor that missing their hair, and the boobs went over the clothes (some armor).

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
apparently the problem was "gamecommondata" folder, by deleting the folder i can finally get into the game, but there is some armor that missing their hair, and the boobs went over the clothes (some armor).
Hello,

Indeed, the crash on server selection symptom is usually an outdated gamecommondata folder controlling the sliders of the character's body shapes (thinner/thicker). You can find updated ones by doing a search for "gamecommondata" if you dont like the default boundaries for the characters.

Clipping or holes issues are controled with the "partcutdesc.xml" file in your "files_to_patch/character/" folder. I advise you to get "partcutgen" to automatically deal with that bothersome file :p
Use the words in "" to do a couple of searches in these forums and that should get you started to fix your issues. Make sure you carefully read and follow the instructions / prerequisites of any tool to have an idea of how they work and you will be fine.

Have fun in your modded adventures :)

trashwulf

Casual Client
Hm. All the new classes seem to be using the same body and the phw texture for it. Unless I am missing something. I have no idea how 3d models work. So pretty much all the existing 3d bodies should work suzu has created. I wonder why were multiple versions made for different classes though.

Edit:

Woosa body seems to work perfectly for her (pmyf). Yaay.

1702910215752.png

Last edited:

trashwulf

Casual Client
Your folder structure is wrong. 38_underwear is twice. Remove one layer. As for the ao files I am not sure why you linked them. If you don't want them to do the cuts on the body edit them and remove all the green, so there is only yellow. Then inject them using Meta Injector/Patcher. The green parts show where it cuts the body. If you overlay the ao-s on the nude textures you can see what I mean.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
Your folder structure is wrong. 38_underwear is twice. Remove one layer. As for the ao files I am not sure why you linked them. If you don't want them to do the cuts on the body edit them and remove all the green, so there is only yellow. Then inject them using Meta Injector/Patcher. The green parts show where it cuts the body. If you overlay the ao-s on the nude textures you can see what I mean.
QQ图片20231219150226.png
Following
QQ图片20231219211705.png
your method, I edited the ao file and used Meta Injector. The problem is: the file injection failed! I just need a solution to this problem. Nova's body in the picture is cut because there is no patch
QQ图片20231219151814.png

trashwulf

Casual Client
View attachment 151972FollowingView attachment 151975 your method, I edited the ao file and used Meta Injector. The problem is: the file injection failed! I just need a solution to this problem. Nova's body in the picture is cut because there is no patchView attachment 151973
Do you have paz browser? If not get it. You can extract stuff with it easily and check how things are linked.

If you extract this outfit you can tell, that it's using valkyrie texture and nova models:
1703000373181.png

So if you want to inject the ao-s, rename them to pvw_... PA did an optimization a long time ago. A lot of texture are shared between the classes. Sadly it's not obvious how they are shared, so you have to check case by case.

If the body is till cut after this, you will have to edit Partcutdesc.xml. Get "PartCutGen" for that. You can find it on the resources tab on this site.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
Do you have paz browser? If not get it. You can extract stuff with it easily and check how things are linked.

If you extract this outfit you can tell, that it's using valkyrie texture and nova models:
View attachment 151976
So if you want to inject the ao-s, rename them to pvw_... PA did an optimization a long time ago. A lot of texture are shared between the classes. Sadly it's not obvious how they are shared, so you have to check case by case.

If the body is till cut after this, you will have to edit Partcutdesc.xml. Get "PartCutGen" for that. You can find it on the resources tab on this site.
Thank you for your reminder, the problem has been solved

yanyu

Potential Patron
Hm. All the new classes seem to be using the same body and the phw texture for it. Unless I am missing something. I have no idea how 3d models work. So pretty much all the existing 3d bodies should work suzu has created. I wonder why were multiple versions made for different classes though.

Edit:

Woosa body seems to work perfectly for her (pmyf). Yaay.

View attachment 151925
I would like to inquire about if "pmyf" is Woosa, what is Scholar`s code?

DaneJohn

Casual Client
What gamecommondata should I use for new class? The chest is not working but every other scale works

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.