Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (2 Viewers)

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
When I rename the files to PEW and put them in the textures/model(3_pew) folders I get this...
View attachment 144497

Also, if I rename to pdw(DK) metainjector fails on all the foot .dds files. Any clues for all this?

unf. I don't see fast/chaep solution for the ranger. Her body have very different forms and not comparable to sorc/lahn/dk/drak
1st - she is much taller
2nd - body parts scale different. so just scale up the underwear like +20-25% is not working

same thing with the feet/legs
now I see why ranger almost not getting outfits from\with another classes

I will try to remesh it for ranger but no guarantees

1679229316440.png

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor
unf. I don't see fast/chaep solution for the ranger. Her body have very different forms and not comparable to sorc/lahn/dk/drak
1st - she is much taller
2nd - body parts scale different. so just scale up the underwear like +20-25% is not working

same thing with the feet/legs
now I see why ranger almost not getting outfits from\with another classes

I will try to remesh it for ranger but no guarantees

View attachment 144540
Hello bro, would you consider making the 1034 UW version?

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Second this. My DK is missing her privates.
View attachment 144542

Got it to work on DK though with your latest upload & guidance :)
for DK I'll post it today a bit later, fixed physx for the bottox bondage.

You missing this due to incorrect partcut xml setup. You have to find there underwear section (and maybe some other like Cloack or Under_Up) and comment <cut>nude</cut> lines like this <!--<cut>nude</cut>-->

example as i did, just to be sure
1679232801810.png

1679233183355.png

1679233202439.png

aslo a big notice - after every release of a new outfit - partcut.xml should be regenerated again due to new edits by PA in there
So almost after every patch im extracting new partcut, modifiing it and patching

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
for DK I'll post it today a bit later, fixed physx for the bottox bondage.

You missing this due to incorrect partcut xml setup. You have to find there underwear section (and maybe some other like Cloack or Under_Up) and comment <cut>nude</cut> lines like this <!--<cut>nude</cut>-->

example as i did, just to be sure
View attachment 144543
View attachment 144544
View attachment 144545

aslo a big notice - after every release of a new outfit - partcut.xml should be regenerated again due to new edits by PA in there
So almost after every patch im extracting new partcut, modifiing it and patching
Thank you, yes it was partcut.

Now, how about Mystic? Renaming the pac to PCW doesn't work as they fail to patch. As I recall, Mystic shares a body with Sorc? I renamed them PHW and put them in 2_PHW but Mystic's kibelius still hasn't changed (Sorc's did however). Did I mistake who she shares a body with?

Or, maybe you don't have them ready for mystic and I'm moving too fast :p

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Thank you, yes it was partcut.

Now, how about Mystic? Renaming the pac to PCW doesn't work as they fail to patch. As I recall, Mystic shares a body with Sorc? I renamed them PHW and put them in 2_PHW but Mystic's kibelius still hasn't changed (Sorc's did however). Did I mistake who she shares a body with?

Or, maybe you don't have them ready for mystic and I'm moving too fast :p
Yep, too fast. A week ago I just made outfits for personal use tried to make it working at least on drakania and maegu and shared if someone also liked it.
Now I'm checking all other classes. This growing too fast.

upd:
No idea what you doing wrong with Mystic, just copypasted pacs from drakania/maegu to 16_pcw:
1679241293370.png
1679241235906.png

Last edited:

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
Yep, too fast. A week ago I just made outfits for personal use tried to make it working at least on drakania and maegu and shared if someone also liked it.
Now I'm checking all other classes. This growing too fast.

upd:
No idea what you doing wrong with Mystic, just copypasted pacs from drakania/maegu to 16_pcw:
View attachment 144549View attachment 144546
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a dummy! Didn't have an 'armor' folder in my 16_PCW structure

Last edited:

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Ohh it's ok... I love the costume anyway :meow-googlybongo:
Actually I do use the latest model by Suzu, ver3.1 I think?
I suppose it's something else around there, but I'll still use your gorgeous UW on all my girls 🤗
No way. Share your nude body pac file for drakania from meta injector folder. I must check what's wrong there. Cuz thaway7's DK looks fine, without any clipping

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
OMG, bro. Apart from the Ranger and Guardian, my girls has become fking sexy! Thank you, bro! I need to call the police. XD
Good, hot screenshots how it looks? Any clipping issues like Sp1k3 have?

P.s. dk still in production. She got physx issues 😒

Last edited:

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor

Forgive me for not taking photos, bro. It's strange that my DK doesn't have any problems, and other classes haven't been discovered yet. :confused:

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor

Oh, it suddenly occurred to me that my Sorceress also has clipping issues. However, I solved it by changing her body shape, which is to reduce her lower waist circumference. XD

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Ohh thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this :meow-googlybongo:
That's my pac file for DK...
Yep, some random magic that breakes the model. I mean here is your body model I imported - abs identical and outfit is not clipping.
Well I'll make 2nd version for your case

1679387527871.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.