Nude mods for Neptunia series with full model edits. (1 Viewer)

what CPU should I edit the model of first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wind_bell

Casual Client
If nothing has changed in the contents of log.txt, it means that PowerShell is actually started as if you started the command prompt.
You may have changed your Windows settings.
You should look for a way to restore your Windows settings so that the command prompt is used.

Maybe it works if you try to run read_ism2 in a batch file.
Simply write what you want to do at the command prompt in a text file and change the extension of the text file to .bat.

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
ok I think I give up can one of yall try to modify the file or at least see what im doing wrong.

(im uploading the blend file, the text file from the export, and the extracted while heart model to edit.)

Let me know if anything else is needed.

Attachments

Help zip.zip
1.1 MB · Views: 180

wind_bell

Casual Client
I made a batch file to execute read_ism2.exe.
I put it in the file attached with read_ism2.exe and the dlls it uses.
The exe and dlls are for 64-bit. If you are using a 32-bit OS, replace it with 32-bit exe and dlls.

It also contains an ism2 file that reflects your modified model.
I converted all the polygons to triangles before exporting from blender.
Nothing else has changed.

Attachments

TEST.7z
3.3 MB · Views: 177

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
thanks though it also looks like I may have been putting things in the wrong folder too, but ether ways the textures Im using are distorted so the model is definably changed so Ill be starting on those experiments soon.

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
tried exporting a new batch of edits but it didnt do anything and I got this error message
ERROR: 2: ƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ðŠJ‚¯‚Ü‚¹‚ñ: whiteheartNudification.txt
ERROR: •ÏXÝ’èƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ð“Ç‚Ýž‚ß‚Ü‚¹‚ñ: whiteheartNudification.txt

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
this is after I merged the gaps in the legs so that could have something to do with it. Though chances are I made an mistake somewere

Oh nevermind, its because the text file is named diffrent.

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
20210424235829_1.jpg

applied the edits and got desirable results though the new texture distortions tell me that it may not actually be worthwhile to fix the gaps.

Im moving on for the night but next time ill be working on the UVs next then ill be ready to try and texture it

wind_bell

Casual Client
tried exporting a new batch of edits but it didnt do anything and I got this error message
ERROR: 2: ƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ðŠJ‚¯‚Ü‚¹‚ñ: whiteheartNudification.txt
ERROR: •ÏXÝ’èƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ð“Ç‚Ýž‚ß‚Ü‚¹‚ñ: whiteheartNudification.txt
This problem seems to have been resolved, but the next time you get an error and can't resolve it, attach a file that redirects the output of the program.
If you post the error message as is, it will be unreadable.

wind_bell

Casual Client
Ultradimension Whiteheart and Hyperdimension Whiteheart are different models with different shapes and UV coordinates.
So one was replaced with the wrong file.

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
yeah looking into it now the model I'm editing is actually Ultradimension White Heart.

Which Feels like a problem then.

Should I go get the actual Hyperdimension Whiteheart and apply the alterations to it or just continue with this and keep in mind for future projects?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Just wanted to thank you for your work! Hope everything goes smoothly and turns out great. x3
Please don't make a post just to say "thank you". Use the site's Like button instead.
See section of site rules entitled "Effort is appreciated"
Specifically,
"If all you want to say is thanks or acknowledge you read something and that's all you have to say, just use the "Like" button. Helps keep things clean and lets the poster know you like what they got."
Link to site rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
Ultradimension Whiteheart and Hyperdimension Whiteheart are different models with different shapes and UV coordinates.
So one was replaced with the wrong file.
do you think I should continue with what I currently have or swap to the proper Hyperdimension Whiteheart model, sense I turned out to be actually editing Ultradimension Whiteheart's model.

wind_bell

Casual Client
I think it's best to choose the method that you enjoy the most.
The processor unit of Ultradimension Whiteheart (W11 C) is a hidden treasure of Uwii Ruins, so I don't think you can get it until a long time later.
If you want to play the game with the model you're editing, try swapping Hyperdimension Whiteheart with Ultradimension's ism2 model and textures.
I haven't actually swapped models, but both are Whitehearts, so that seems to work.

EDIT:
Since there are differences in the bone positions of the fingers, simply replacing the model and textures may cause the finger shape to be strange.
In that case, I think that the problem will be solved if you replace all the motion files as well.

Last edited:

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
I think in that case then I think Ill be moving to Hyperdimension Whiteheart Ill try to see if I can transfer the edits to it. but now now sense It looks to be that need to re-rip Hyperdimension Whiteheart for this because the model got overwritten

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
Decided to put this project on a brief hiatus to get the Nekopara mod I mentioned in Adult mod requests off the ground. It will really be a matter of how long until I can rap my head around the tools for extracting and recompiling the archive files that the erotic scenes are storied in. Given my confusion with even basic command lines here it may not be a short break afterall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.