fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I would like to request more
Thank you very much
Do you want anything specific? Screenshot and link to the game's web page might inspire a modder to consider your request.
Very respectfully,
fleet (globla moderator)

Juls

Casual Client
I have enclosed a few pictures and a link to website as Fleet asked for. I hope this helps :smile:

Website Link: Kritika Online - Extreme 3D MMORPG Action that brings fast and thrilling game play

qLUFPUv.jpg

O2Xzvm9.jpg

PmajnaC.jpg

8wq1Mj6.jpg

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
This is coming to North America Open Beta on the 24th so a nude patch would be wonderful :)

Felldude

Content Creator
I modded some of the desktop art. No nude game mod as of yet.
I uploaded the images here. If for some reason they they don't come through full size. Megaupload links are on my patreon.

wallpapers_03_desktop.jpg wallpapers_06_desktop.jpg wallpapers_08_desktop.jpg
YNmtVGAIf-nANEvqWEGGyoRoHTcxplBTx0-SAd9AHem4g-JVX1N6WA3rg_-daIjH.jpg

Z6THo0C0InZPOOk1Nct9iu3sJ0HpSKVQVU0KHHEbtktyfhHKDgUxMXw3pZLr1zaT.jpg

tJ5g-x3kBwBjcVD31axLiEiaMPSjfi5xkOBdGkOwsh4NQWxofFOG2SB2BVLbyMAT.jpg

Last edited:

blur410

Potential Patron
Will give this a bump, I know it takes time to mod games(especially with the software/hardware requirements) but this one looks like it could be fun with a nude mod.

Felldude

Content Creator
Texmod can be used to see the textures of the game. However the anti-cheat software will prevent Umod and Texmod from running...so this is not a way to make a playable mod without ban-able modifications to the .dll files.

Example texture:

KRITIKA_CLIENT.EXE_0x6FE17911.jpg

I have looked through the memory and only found the following folder locations so far

model/Player/F_SCYTHE/F_SCYTHE_00/F_Scythe_00_IntroIdle1.anim
model/Player/F_SCYTHE/F_SCYTHE_00/chain.tga

Placing a 0 byte file in the said folders/filenames doesn't appear to effect the game.

So at this time I am not hopeful for making a playable mod. Unless a tool is made or exist...The game seems to be made with apple tools?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.