Nude mod for Archeage (1 Viewer)

BoobsLover

Casual Client
download the mod again. delete any textures of each characters inside folders of installer. put the textures of shaved mod directly inside of each race folder.

goldenshade69

Potential Patron
this is getting worse and worse. now the nudemod batch file cant find the game_pak. all i did was replacing the modded pak with a copy i made beforehand. paths are changed correctly (it even is the default one). game is booting normal via glyph lancher so i have absolutely no idea what could cause this.

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Hope a shaved version for the Warborn is released soon.
I think that no modders is interested in this game now, unfortunately. This situation is odd because the the game has good graphics and feminine models, just like others MMOs, but few mods appears

Quaren

Content Creator
Hope a shaved version for the Warborn is released soon.

I think that no modders is interested in this game now, unfortunately. This situation is odd because the the game has good graphics and feminine models, just like others MMOs, but few mods appears

Well...I've started looking in to it. The installer you linked and how it functions is extremely straight forward (good for me since my coding skill is mediocre). The installer seems like it would be able to take any properly formatted texture and just go with it. If we have any artists here willing to do this, I'm happy to work with them to accessing and modding the assets for use in the installer, but I myself am terrible at anything artistic.

If not, I could try modifying the existing unshaved assets myself. It wouldn't be very pretty, but it'd be usable.

BoobsLover is absolutely correct. This game has fantastic potential for this sort of thing.

NOTE: I've only tested this on 3.0.x. I've not gone onto the live server to test in 4.5.whatever they're in now.

EDIT: I've taken another look at the files used to start the installer. They're not too complicated. I believe I could set this up to allow the user to choose between shaved or unshaven textures! It would have to be via CLI (the way it's set up now). As I said, my coding skill is relatively mediocre. But I'm happy to take a swing at it if asked.

I would, however, need textures for each configuration. I can currently reuse what's already been made, but I lack the skill to produce a texture from scratch.

UPDATE: Ha HAH! I have successfully rewritten the batch file to query the user for game directory rather than the user having to change the batch themselves!

Yes I know it's nothing too spectacular but I'm new to this. Let me have my small victory! If nothing else, it assures me I can in fact set this up to do shaved or unshaven. I think I'll go do that now.

UPDATE2: Okay I've done that. Gonna try and tackle v3.0 to see if I can get a current snapshot of base textures so reversions can be made with more up-to-date files. That's gonna take a bit more time, I think.

Last edited:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
I'm glad you're interested in making other mods for this game. Unfortunately I do not have the basic textures of the new characters to make modifications.

As for the mods working on the newer versions of the game, I've played since the release and all worked out the first version of the game.

I think that the developers do not modify the basic textures of the persnagens very much, so any mod should work in this new version.

Quaren

Content Creator
I'm glad you're interested in making other mods for this game. Unfortunately I do not have the basic textures of the new characters to make modifications.

As for the mods working on the newer versions of the game, I've played since the release and all worked out the first version of the game.

I think that the developers do not modify the basic textures of the persnagens very much, so any mod should work in this new version.

The main thing I'm concerned about as far as new versions go is changes to the way the game handles them more than anything. Any restructuring to the game's..structure would be the problem.

The reason I didn't finish extracting the base textures from the game was I had to go to bed. Gonna see what I can do now before I have to head out of the house.

I'm in contact with an artist who may be able to modify existing mod textures to make them prettier than I can, but we'll see.

When I've finished getting my hands on the base textures for all species, I'll probably make a new thread so I can have a front post to control. Stay tuned.

If anyone knows any artists who'd be willing to work on this, give them a holler and put them in touch with me!

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
cool. i will be alert.but i think that the old mods will work for next version 4.5

Nah I can't see them restructuring the way the game works. I'm not overhauling the way the mod installs, anyway. Just tweaking it. If the last version you posted works on 4.5, then this one will for sure.

BoobsLover

Casual Client
the 4.5 version is not disponible for me for while.but i think will work.is not a major update like 3.0 was

Quaren

Content Creator
the 4.5 version is not disponible for me for while.but i think will work.is not a major update like 3.0 was

Well I guess we'll see wont we? My decompiler took a long time but I should be ready to release a new version within a couple hours.

XXXADASDASDFAFAS

Potential Patron
upload_2018-3-31_21-49-17.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.