Nude mod for Archeage (1 Viewer)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Is this game worth trying lately? tried it in the past with a shitty laptop but judging by how bad it's been for it on critics and what not, the warborn and dwarves got my attention tho

GodsFear

Potential Patron
hello. ive been trying to get this to work.. i put the files in archeage live file and run nudemod patcher i get gak_pack not found.. im starting to feel stupid..lol can some one make or write a step by step guide to help me ?

Hoptotem

Potential Patron
Download Mod from the 7th post.
open it and select which one you need, either normal or steam version.
then open that and drag/drop the Bin,Files,and nudemod - files directly into game folder. Double click the nudemod exe/bat.
at prompt choose #1 and press enter, if prompted again press Y and enter. May need to repeat "Y" a couple times.

Got to say the Warborn textures look fantastic.
Anyone know if there are any armor edits yet? or how difficult that might be?

GodsFear

Potential Patron
ive done just that and this my out come

Attachments

• CAM00009.jpg
    CAM00009.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 303
  • CAM00010.jpg
    CAM00010.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 325

Hoptotem

Potential Patron
I am using the steam version and i have 2 folders, one that looks exactly like yours (same file names) and then the one under
x86/Steam/steamapps/common/Archage.
Now what i think the problem is, There is a another Archage folder you need to find that will have files that look more like this.
Archage files.png
So Archage should have a folder with the "Glyph" launcher/files. We need to find this folder.
When you do find this folder , drop the nudemod in and run the second option first, just to make sure everything is freshly reverted to normal, then re-run the 1st option.
It is possible the game client could have installed a steam version automatically, so check for that. otherwise look for another folder in the x86 area under glyph,Trion, or archage. :smile:

Last edited:

GodsFear

Potential Patron
ok soo this is my steps. ..lol i think i give up.. im just a idiot wen it comes to patching mmos

Attachments

• IMG_20171022_205606.jpg
    IMG_20171022_205606.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_20171022_205611.jpg
    IMG_20171022_205611.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_20171022_205615.jpg
    IMG_20171022_205615.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_20171022_205621.jpg
    IMG_20171022_205621.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20171022_205639.jpg
    IMG_20171022_205639.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_20171022_205647.jpg
    IMG_20171022_205647.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_20171022_205704.jpg
    IMG_20171022_205704.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_20171022_205714.jpg
    IMG_20171022_205714.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 224

Hoptotem

Potential Patron
You are almost there. In this picture, you can see the "nudemod".exe is in the right place but i do not see "bin" or "files" from mod.
View attachment 66448
try once more to drag and drop "bin" and "file" folders into this directory , then double click on the circled .exe .

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 289

GodsFear

Potential Patron
tryed that. same problem.. lol its fine though im gonna play around on Arche Rage private server. see if i can get modes to work on that one.. sadly its 2.9 patch ..lol soo ill fiddle.. thanx for trying

Attachments

• CAM00012.jpg
    CAM00012.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 171

Larfly

Potential Patron
Put the new folder on installer.for exemple.if you want tô change elf to shaved version, rename the original elf textures folder on installer and put the new in your place.
Where can I find the Shaven texture files to put into the texture Directory for the installer?

and are shaven versions for the Warborn available yet?

Larfly

Potential Patron
I tried the mod on the latest Update(Dec 1; ver 4.0 is going to come out in a few days anyway) , but it doesn't seem to work.

I put the files [file], bin [file] & nudemod [bat] in My Glyph Folder [ This PC > Local Disc (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Glyph ]

and ran the mod, it seemed to go smoothly and told me it was Complete, so I went to try the game, but nothing had changed, my Elf and Warborn characters were both still wearing bras and panties after I removed all the armor.

Could this be due to the Update, Should I wait till the Maelstorm ( Archeage ver 4.0 ) arrives, so that new mods can be made?
----------------------------------
Could someone make shaven/smooth nudemods for Archeage version 4.0 (being released on Dec 6)

Larfly

Potential Patron
I tried the mod on the latest Update(Dec 1; ver 4.0 is going to come out in a few days anyway) , but it doesn't seem to work.

I put the files [file], bin [file] & nudemod [bat] in My Glyph Folder [ This PC > Local Disc (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Glyph ]

and ran the mod, it seemed to go smoothly and told me it was Complete, so I went to try the game, but nothing had changed, my Elf and Warborn characters were both still wearing bras and panties after I removed all the armor.

Could this be due to the Update, Should I wait till the Maelstorm ( Archeage ver 4.0 ) arrives, so that new mods can be made?
Could someone make shaven/smooth nudemods for Archeage version 4.0 (being released on Dec 6)
Good News!

Tried running it again, it turns out the nudemod is Case Sensitive.

2 of the files were too large , so the installer prompted me to skip them with a (y/N) option, I had replied with a 'Y' and it seemed to have run fine, but didn't change anything, this time I typed in a 'y' and I had the Glyph launcher open/running(not sure if that played any part.)

The mod is working fine, I'm just wondering if it will continue to do so after the 4.0 update; and I'm still hoping for a shaven/non-hairy version (not a fan of pubes)

BoobsLover

Casual Client

Good News!

Tried running it again, it turns out the nudemod is Case Sensitive.

2 of the files were too large , so the installer prompted me to skip them with a (y/N) option, I had replied with a 'Y' and it seemed to have run fine, but didn't change anything, this time I typed in a 'y' and I had the Glyph launcher open/running(not sure if that played any part.)

The mod is working fine, I'm just wondering if it will continue to do so after the 4.0 update; and I'm still hoping for a shaven/non-hairy version (not a fan of pubes)

im sure that exisitng mods will work with 4.0 version.
for shaved version,see the post below

goldenshade69

Potential Patron
The mod still works!

Still waiting for the smooth/shaven Warborn, etc. mod though.

hey i tried installing it and it didnt work. i changed the directory of the .pak correctly and ran it as administrator. but the batch file give me an error:

error in src/file.h line 167: myopen <>
Error: permission denied

i am using the steam version if that matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.