Nude mod for Archeage (1 Viewer)

James Gillett

Potential Patron
Just wondering if there is a nude mod for Archeage that includes all playable female races. Human, Elf, Dwarf, Harani, Firran and Warborn.

EDIT: There's a download at Nude mod for Archeage

Last edited by a moderator:

brantkin

Potential Patron
Here's a link to one i have yet to try it. Deleted broken link.

Edit. Never mind just tried to link, i get a 404 error not found. So i guess it was removed or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Just wondering if there is a nude mod for Archeage that includes all playable female races. Human, Elf, Dwarf, Harani, Firran and Warborn.

Posting a screen shot of characters you want modded MIGHT encourage a modder to consider your request. Failing to post screenshots greatly increases chances of your request being ignored.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

D

Durpmen

Because this is an addition to Tims original nude mod the previews do not include the Dwarf/Warborn races.
So here they are.
I might make a new thread more accurately depicting this nude mod rather than it being hidden behind many links and then not at the top of the thread posted for it. If the new creator of this wants to make their own thread I will remove mine.

ScreenShot0610.jpg ScreenShot0611.jpg ScreenShot0612.jpg ScreenShot0613.jpg

Reyzer

Vivacious Visitor
You also can change the files.i put the shaved version for humans and elfs.shaved with big nipples.you only have to change the textures directory on installer.

Reyzer

Vivacious Visitor
Put the new folder on installer.for exemple.if you want tô change elf to shaved version, rename the original elf textures folder on installer and put the new in your place.

killzone12

Content Creator
gamek_pak not found this is the pat i have C:\ArchAge and this is when you edit the batch file and this is the path of the game it has PATH = C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live i have no idea what to put and if i tried to alter it it crashes

M

Moohyun Roh

When installer ask you some question, always try to put YES.Works for me.
excuse me, do you have original version of the warborn dds nude files? i mean didnt add nipple one
and if you have it, would you like to lemme get it from somewhere please?
cause i saw below of the nipple theres a weird noise or something on there so i wanna fix them or draw new nipple on there...
so this is it, and i hope you have a great day

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.