Nude mod for Archeage (1 Viewer)

BoobsLover

Casual Client
hey i tried installing it and it didnt work. i changed the directory of the .pak correctly and ran it as administrator. but the batch file give me an error:

error in src/file.h line 167: myopen <>
Error: permission denied

i am using the steam version if that matters
what installer you are using?

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Tried to run the installer with admin rights? Exited from Steam? Edited the path to game pack file inside steam folder? Tried repair the game files before run installer?

goldenshade69

Potential Patron
Tried to run the installer with admin rights? Exited from Steam? Edited the path to game pack file inside steam folder? Tried repair the game files before run installer?

changing the directory of the game(out of the steam folder) did something, now the cmd does the following
56652ed529316d3a6109398d989a18db.png

Gyazo - 56652ed529316d3a6109398d989a18db.png

its still not changing anything ingame

goune23

Potential Patron
launching the game via steam also launches glyph. do you think it would make a difference if i download the game again without steam?
The installer works just fine with the steam version, just make sure you edited the .bat file to point the where game_pak is located at on you computer.
For example on my system it is E:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Archeage\Games\Archeage\Live

Now if I could figure out how to do the Nude Armor found the the mod archive I would be set.

goldenshade69

Potential Patron
The installer works just fine with the steam version, just make sure you edited the .bat file to point the where game_pak is located at on you computer.
For example on my system it is E:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Archeage\Games\Archeage\Live

hey i tried installing it and it didnt work. i changed the directory of the .pak correctly and ran it as administrator. but the batch file give me an error:

i am not dumb....

BoobsLover

Casual Client
You put all files of installer folder inside the archeage\live folder?
Here im my region Steam dont support the game.Never played it on Steam.

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Your problem is strange.
First time that i see this situation.
Maybe the gamepak file is set to "read only".
If possible install a glyph only version of game and try again.
This is to know if the problem is with the steam or something with Windows.
Also try to install older mods, like that with small nipples and pubic hair.
What Windows you use?

Im using the latest version of the Windows 10 64 bits and the game, and the installer worked fine

Attachments

• archeage.jpg
    archeage.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

goldenshade69

Potential Patron
i am using windows 7 64. guess for now ill try downloading a non steam version, that will take a while tho.

is there a way to limit the download? i remember not being able to do anything else since it used up all the internet

Last edited:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Search for softwares that control the download/uploads of your connection. I use one called NetLimiter.
Glyph dont have any bandwitch control

goldenshade69

Potential Patron
ok thanks a lot, got it to work now. are there shaved versions? ive read that there isnt a shaved version for gnome&warborn but the other races are also not shaved in the one you linked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.