Nothing Works After Update to 545d (1 Viewer)

Whiteford Richardson

Potential Patron
I am no programmer but know enough to be dangerous. Since updating to sbyloaderpack545, none of the dynamic Dialogues are working, sounds are a bit wonky and animatools is also not functioning.

I am using MAC OS 10.12.4 and Flash Player 20.0.0 to run SDT

I have deleted all instances of SDT and re-downloaded only to fins the same results and my Char folders are still existent. Still nothing is working properly. Any help on resetting this up is much appreciated, I know everyone is volunteer so, it is what it is.

Am I starting up wrong? is my file hierarchy wrong? I just can't peg it.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Since updating to sbyloaderpack545, none of the dynamic Dialogues are working, sounds are a bit wonky and animatools is also not functioning.
Please try running the game via the Flash Player Projector content debugger tool. If any exceptions appear then copy+paste or screenshot them so that we can investigate.

Since updating to sbyloaderpack545 .... I have deleted all instances of SDT and re-downloaded only to fins the same results and my Char folders are still existent.
The order of events is unclear.

If you're updating from an old Loader version to a new one (such as 5.45c5.45d) then you can usually replace the Loader.swf file exclusively, while leaving all of your other files intact.

Loader packs are not intended for such drop-in replacement. They're supposed to be extracted into a new/empty folder and used as-is. You can subsequently add items to this new folder (such as importing your old saved characters, or adding new Loader mods) or edit some of the configuration files (e.g. to remove unwanted items from your moreClothing list). But you're not supposed to bulk-merge the contents of a Loader pack into an existing folder, because the results usually won't be pretty.

I would encourage you to re-extract the Loader pack into an empty folder and try to run it. If it works, then you can gradually import material from your original game folder (such as settings and saved characters).

Am I starting up wrong? is my file hierarchy wrong?
Perhaps it is. But we can't really comment because you haven't showed us your startup order or file hierarchy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.