No mods? (2 Viewers)

reesedn384

Potential Patron
Hello, since a week I'm not able to start any mod in the loader neither in new version 045.c nore in the older versions.

When using the Loader with the WeeWillieBundle the same appears.

It is not possible to run any mods with the loaders anymore in none of my browsers.

Opera gives the following errors:

SecurityError: Error #2148: SWF file file:///Users/XXXXX/Documents/My%20Games/LoaderWeeWillieBundle%202/Loader.swf cannot access local resource file:///Users/oliverreese/Documents/My%20Games/LoaderWeeWillieBundle%202/Shortcuts.txt. Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may access local resources.
at flash.net::URLStream/load()
at flash.net::URLLoader/load()
at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/frame1()

SecurityError: Error #2148: SWF file file:///Users/xxxxx/Documents/My%20Games/45c/Loader.v5.45c.ModGuy/Loader.swf cannot access local resource file:///Users/oliverreese/Documents/My%20Games/45c/Loader.v5.45c.ModGuy/Shortcuts.txt. Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may access local resources.
at flash.net::URLStream/load()
at flash.net::URLLoader/load()
at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/frame1()

Does anyone know about this issue/error and might have an advise for me?

kind regards

tanemahuta

sby

Content Creator
Coder
don't bother with playing in a browser, use standalone flash player 11 or 12

stuntcock

Content Creator
It is not possible to run any mods with the loaders anymore in none of my browsers.
Your browser's Flash plugin has been patched in order to resolve a security risk.

Options:
  • Don't run the game in a web browser window. Use the standalone application (Flash Player projector) instead. This is the recommended option for compatibility and performance reasons.
    • I try to use the newest-available version in order to test for incompatibilities.
    • sby sby suggests using an older version (11) which provides higher performance; it is included in his Loader pack.
  • Continue to run the game in a browser window, but downgrade the Flash plugin. Dangerous; not recommended.
  • Continue to run the game in a browser window, but add the SDT.swf and Loader.swf files to your trusted list.
  • Move the game folder to a less special location. Program Files and My Documents are subject to access restrictions; if you moves the files into c:\SDT then the problem might go away.

reesedn384

Potential Patron
Mmh downgrading the Flash didn't work, adding to trustlist didn't word either.

Last Option might work if I'd know how to open and use the Flashprojector on OS X - will try the next days.

Thx 4 the hints so far

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Mmh downgrading the Flash didn't work, adding to trustlist didn't word either.

Last Option might work if I'd know how to open and use the Flashprojector on OS X - will try the next days.

Thx 4 the hints so far
get the mac version of the flash standalone projector from adobe's website

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.