NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods (1 Viewer)

IDLtGW

Potential Patron
I'll try it right away! Thank you PrincessNicky~
Looks as good as new =D cannot wait to see what you can do with it!!!

Last edited:

GothGal71

Potential Patron
The download files should be unpacked to your Resorep "modded" folder as always.
KibeliusWingless.7z
For the version with wings, remove or delete 3125651417.dds

As the Kibelius costume is available to all female classes, this mod is going to work on all of them, although the XML script is only needed for the Witch since all the others get a single layer of cloth from the start.

Nicky,
I unpacked this file in my modded folder. Now I have the see through toga working, I have nipples and naughty bits, but I lost my pubic hair. I am using ArmorSwapEssentials along with your NickyWorldBDO4.7 mods.

Im also using this file to remove starter armor and toggle underwear:

Black Desert - Remove Underwear Boots Gloves Armor

Zip file: https://www.undertow.club/attachments/rem_starter_keep_inner_v3-rar.49646/

Is this working as intended? All other women on my account have pubic hair. That said, they dont wear the Kibelius outfit either. In addition, when I remove the Kibelius outfit and costume underwear, I still have no pubes, but I have nipples, vajajay, anus. The affected ladies are my Sorceress and Valk, if that also helps. Witch, Maewah, Ranger all have pubes still

GG

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Nicky,
I unpacked this file in my modded folder. Now I have the see through toga working, I have nipples and naughty bits, but I lost my pubic hair. I am using ArmorSwapEssentials along with your NickyWorldBDO4.7 mods.

Im also using this file to remove starter armor and toggle underwear:

Black Desert - Remove Underwear Boots Gloves Armor

Zip file: https://www.undertow.club/attachments/rem_starter_keep_inner_v3-rar.49646/

Is this working as intended? All other women on my account have pubic hair. That said, they dont wear the Kibelius outfit either. In addition, when I remove the Kibelius outfit and costume underwear, I still have no pubes, but I have nipples, vajajay, anus. The affected ladies are my Sorceress and Valk, if that also helps. Witch, Maewah, Ranger all have pubes still

GG

You almost certainly got the shaved textures in my mods pack. I'm a modern girl and have no love for hair down there, so I made it the same in BDO. Sorceress and Valkyrie share the same basebody texture, so they are going to look identical as nudes.
That said, I've relented in BDO (no way in real life thank you very much!) because people generally seem to prefer some pubes on their female characters.
My latest NickyWorld pack (to be uploaded soon) features varying amounts of landing-strip pubes except for the Tamer where I still can't decide if she's better with full pubes or shaved.
If you're keen to have pubes on all your characters right away, I can recommend these:
Joku's Black Desert Online - Nude Skins

Nergo

Vivacious Visitor
Hi Nicky. Great Work you have done. I´m in a Learning Progress so far. I know i must do some changes to the partcombinationdesc.xml, for the Helmet to work, or? I don´t know, would be great to know what i must do to get some stuff to work^^ Would be very nice, if you can help me.
I have another Question too. How did you figure out, the codes for the armor and weapons. I mean the Codes for the multiplemodeldesc.xml to swap armors and so on. Sry, to bother, if someone can give me some Information i would be very happy \(^-^)/
2016-06-05_27811565.JPG

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hi Nicky. Great Work you have done. I´m in a Learning Progress so far. I know i must do some changes to the partcombinationdesc.xml, for the Helmet to work, or? I don´t know, would be great to know what i must do to get some stuff to work^^ Would be very nice, if you can help me.
I have another Question too. How did you figure out, the codes for the armor and weapons. I mean the Codes for the multiplemodeldesc.xml to swap armors and so on. Sry, to bother, if someone can give me some Information i would be very happy \(^-^)/

Luckily I'm not the only one in this community who is interested in modding BDO, which leaves me free to concentrate on what I do best, texture file modding.
I think you're going to find the answers to your questions in BlackFireBR's excellent topic Black Desert - How to Swap Armors Costumes and Weapons

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Following recent game patches worldwide, the modding methods needed to use my mods pack stopped working, but I'm really happy to announce BlackFireBR has made a replacement modding method which works perfectly with my mods pack.
You can download it here:
Armor Swap Essentials

I've also made an update to my mods pack, mainly to take care of new costumes added to the EU/NA game but also swapping round a couple of existing mods.
You can get it here (or on the first page):
NickyWorldBDOv9.7z

Extract the contents of the pack to your Resorep "modded" folder (overwriting existing content), then open this folder and move the three XML files (partcutdesc.xml, partcombinationdesc.xml & multiplemodeldesc.xml) to your "...\Black Desert Online\character" folder (overwriting existing content).

Among the changes, the hideous Dreaming Stars costume for Witch has been replaced with:
Hw9bJAd.jpg

The Acher Guard costume is modded and works for all classes, this one for Witch:
646E7VG.jpg

A few versions of the Kyrill costume have also been reworked, this one for Plum:
lNPTXOG.jpg

Attachments

NickyWorldBDOv9.7z
31.3 MB · Views: 6,358

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
omg... it's not working in KR..

Some people are saying the KR version of the game now has texture files given random filenames each time the game is launched, which is stopping Resorep from working. This is a separate problem from the issue we had with modding methods no longer working and I have no idea when a fix for that will come since Resorep's creator doesn't have access to the KR game.

mode22

Potential Patron
why i didnt find those textures from your archive nickyworldv9
054d4c430a834d3f96bb07b79677606b.png
in names.txt for meta injector reloaded.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
why i didnt find those textures from your archive nickyworldv9
054d4c430a834d3f96bb07b79677606b.png
in names.txt for meta injector reloaded.

I'm not active in BDO since Resorep stopped working, but I can make a good guess about those texture files which you can probably check out pretty easily.
Resorep used to capture two sets of textures for each costume, one at high resolution and one at medium resolution.
For anyone playing the game at maximum in-game texture settings, only the high resolution textures mattered, but for those ones who needed to have the texture setting at medium so their PC could play the game, the medium textures also mattered.
When I realised this I started to capture and mod both sets of textures, that way most people would be able to use the mods. I didn't finish doing this for all of my mods, but for quite a lot I did.
This is probably what you've got in that list, ie. duplicate texture files that the game used for medium resolution.
From what I understand about the texture files for use with Meta Injector, only one set exists regardless of texture resolution.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
thanks you very much. I forgot about DXT5 and DXT1

If you've completed (more or less) a list of Meta Injector filenames to match up the texture files in NickyWorldBDOv9, would you mind posting it here please?
Others might be able to use it :)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator

Thanks for doing that, I've tested it with Meta Injector Reloaded v1.6 and it works, at least for the costumes and mods I was able to check so far.
To be certain there's no conflicts with latest game patches (new classes added), it's best to use this XML file that I've just updated along with NickyWorldBDOv9 mods:
multiplemodeldesc.7z
I can't guarantee everything works perfectly as it used to with Resorep since it's possible some files are missing and neither can I be sure of 100% compatibility with new classes, but at least it works again :)

Attachments

multiplemodeldesc.7z
9.8 KB · Views: 264

Bob Dole

Potential Patron
Thanks, Nicky. This makes the game much more playable since I don't have to see myself and others running around in a basic outfit that seems to never change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.