NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods (2 Viewers)

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
When you open the 7z file.
There's a file called "name.txt"

That's the file that list the corresponding number name with the dds correct name.
Take the ones that match and rename the number name to the correct dds name.

Then it will work (aside of editing the partscut.xml file) for clipping.
Go here to ask questions >> Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod
I think PrincessNicky has taken a break or quit.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate

That's the file that list the corresponding number name with the dds correct name.

So awesome! Thank you! Is there a link you can direct me with to explain editing the partscut.xml file? Thanks again alcaster4242 alcaster4242

kindwick

Avid Affiliate

alcaster4242 alcaster4242 I just checked and there is no file called name.txt in the most recent upload of NickyWorld...

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
what i need textures for use it?

1q1YiHZ.jpg

E

EmTriKey

The names.txt is not complete. A few files are missing. Is there any other way to determine, to which original costume they refere. For example 3964613088.dds

Anyone any idea?

kokobrainz

Potential Patron
Not sure if this will get a reply but oh well. Tried installing this up, resorep working for other games etc... and cannot get it to inject to the game. Just wanting a few outfits and not able to make it work. Put the xml in the character folder, have the folder setup correct for the load location but unable to see the new outfit when in game (creation).

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Not sure if this will get a reply but oh well. Tried installing this up, resorep working for other games etc... and cannot get it to inject to the game. Just wanting a few outfits and not able to make it work. Put the xml in the character folder, have the folder setup correct for the load location but unable to see the new outfit when in game (creation).

Sadly Resorep no longer works with BDO, but not because of an issue with Resorep itself, the app still works though you cannot do anything useful with it in BDO anymore.
The game devs got upset that we could basically change anything we wanted, so they devised a program fix which scambled the texture filenames.
You could capture any texture you wanted to work on, but when it came to injecting it back in the game, the filename was no longer valid.
However, there is still an enormous amount of modding possible in BDO, mainly thanks to the tireless work of BlackFireBR, whose various modding methods are available on other topics in this forum.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I just wish of these mod have proper file names so we can use easier with resorepless and meta injector mods. I like many of the mods here and like to mix and match with suzu and other's works.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I just wish of these mod have proper file names so we can use easier with resorepless and meta injector mods. I like many of the mods here and like to mix and match with suzu and other's works.
You can always try using this tool created by Ray Wing to get the proper texture names:
Here is a small tool that can rename your Resorep modded files to original names:
resorep_hasher.zip
names.txt
Manual:
  1. Extract textures from your game's PAZ files.
  2. Unpack resorep_hasher.zip somewhere.
  3. Run runme.bat
  4. Choose folder with textures extracted from PAZ.
  5. Choose folder with your Resorep modded textures.
  6. Wait for a while.
If you do not want to extract textures from your game's PAZ files, I also attached txt file with Resorep texture names to original names mapping. (It only includes character textures.)

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Thank you so much BlackFireBR BlackFireBR . I actually use RayWhite's method before but I am not so good at this modding. I found hard in dealing with so many files together. It result in much confusion for me while I only want choice item and not all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.