Next Story Ideas (1 Viewer)

kodivas

Club Regular
So I'm thinking my next story will feature AJ Lee vs. Brie Bella... and maybe somehow Stephanie McMahon too. Not sure yet. Just looking for story ideas for this possibility.

Also, I think any future stories I do will be shorter so they're easier on me. These things take a lot of work and it's gotten a bit tiring. I don't want to get burnt out on doing them entirely.

Anyway, let's hear some ideas for AJ vs. Brie!
Fair warning, AJ will be losing this one. Badly. As always when facing the Bellas.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Hey kodivas, might I offer some constructive criticism?

I'm not sure if this is the part that's tiring you out, but I would recommend actually having less images in your posts. There tend to be so many that I actually find myself glossing over the text, which I would think defeats the purpose of you writing in the first place :p The images can be a great visual aid, but they can also be a distraction, that's just my opinion.

Apologies if this unsolicited advice comes off as disrespectful in any way. Feel free to disregard, obviously.

Keep up the writing!

kodivas

Club Regular
Very fitting advice actually. I was planning to force myself to obey a limit of photos. I do like using them though. Finding rare shots was always fun. But you're right- too much work.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Very fitting advice actually. I was planning to force myself to obey a limit of photos. I do like using them though. Finding rare shots was always fun. But you're right- too much work.

Yes, I think you'll find that sometimes less is more and you want the pictures to enhance your words and vise-a-versa. I've written a few stories with pictures and a strategic use of them can go a long way :)

That said, if people complain that they want more pictures in your stories next time, you can blame me, ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.