Paige Ryona Ideas (1 Viewer)

kodivas

Club Regular
I have a ton of photo reference for Nikki, AJ and Paige, so it'll definitely be those three. I'm looking more for unique stipulations or moments that could go along with them.

kodivas

Club Regular
I'll throw this idea out there, kodivas, but what about the old, blue, face Alexa Bliss vs someone like Sasha? Always a huge admirer Bliss back when she was a face. Miss the blue, too. :/

Got a new idea for an Alexa story after the final 2 Paige Returns episodes. Teaser line for it can be something like '5 feet of Fury meets a few inches of something else...'
Should turn out great lol.

Zern Faren

Potential Patron
How about Nikki gives Paige 1 more beating on Smackdown or takes Paige under her wing after how Paige has been doing.

RayDonovan

Potential Patron
Just an update... the final episode of 'Paige Returns' should be done shortly. It's pretty long so I'll be posting it in two parts. Hopefully you guys will like it!

Sweet! Can't wait for her career to end in shame and utter desolation. Muahahaha!

Thank you for taking the time to do these for us :)

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Got a new idea for an Alexa story after the final 2 Paige Returns episodes. Teaser line for it can be something like '5 feet of Fury meets a few inches of something else...'
Should turn out great lol.

Make sure Becky films the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.