Paige Ryona Ideas (1 Viewer)

kodivas

Club Regular
It's been a while since I posted a story on here, but I'm thinking of writing one again. I've done outlines of stories involving other WWE Divas, but it turns out I'm more likely to finish them when they involve my favorites like Paige and AJ Lee. So I have some ideas but I want to know what you guys would like to see happen! Any ideas are good. I likely won't incorporate everything, but this is a good place to brainstorm ideas!
What would you like to see happen in the story?
Who would it be against?
What match stipulations, etc?

noche

Casual Client
Dude i like your previous stories, the way your portray Paige weak and pathetic is great and very amused so if you take sujestion can you please make a hardcore match ?
I just want to see Paige broke by a invencible rival who spend the whole fight make fun of her!
Peace and happy new year

juan_77

Potential Patron
i want paige agains kevin Owen!! In a HIAC Match!
Match is cause paige wins a slammy of NXT Best superstar and diva!
Kevin just destroyed paige!

neosushi

Casual Client
1) To be consistent with what Paige has been doing for the past few months, you can have Nia Jax get called up, then have Paige make fun of how Nia is only where she is because she is related to the Rock. Nia Jax then beats the crap out of Paige.

It'll be similar to how she's called out the Bellas and Charlotte, and we all know WWE likes to recycle storylines so it would be very believable to have a "Nia crushes Paige" storyline

Lumberjill match would work, since all of the lumberjills hate Paige

You can also retcon NXT so that Nia Jax is the champ, thus entering her match looking strong

2) You can have John Cena US Open challenge at this coming Wrestlemania (John Cena not winning the US championship by then? LOL) and have AJ Lee make her return there. John Cena has already attacked John Stewart, so it would be no surprise that he's totally OK with destroying AJ Lee. This also completes Cena's heel turn which fans have been waiting for for about a decade

I was thinking no DQ (Stephanie would accept this since she hates AJ) and have the League of Nations attack AJ, but that would make no sense considering their members' history with Cena but it's WWE, it doesn't have to make sense. I dunno, I'm just imagining a scene where Rusev puts AJ in the accolade, AJ taps out but it doesn't count since she's not tapping out to Cena

kodivas

Club Regular
I'd like to stick to only Divas; personally not a fan of writing anything involving guys. I had a thought of AJ vs Stephanie, where AJ loses horribly like Brie did against Steph.

kodivas

Club Regular
I may do an AJ story after the current one I'm doing. For this one, there's a match part and a sex part. The sex part is turning out longer than intended, so they may be posted separately, like a sequel. Should be uploaded soon!

Zern Faren

Potential Patron
image.jpeg

Mah

Potential Patron
Paige is awsome. I love to see her being destroyed. Here my ideas:
1) Paige being totally dominated inside and outside of the ring;
2) Afrika will be her opponent;
3) Afrika taunts Paige, beat her using the posts, chains and all kind of objects.

kodivas

Club Regular
Well I posted my latest story under Fiction on here. It features an AJ Lee ryona. I may do one more story with Paige where she makes her big return (as she's out currently in real life) but gets humbled and beaten at once.

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
I'll throw this idea out there, kodivas, but what about the old, blue, face Alexa Bliss vs someone like Sasha? Always a huge admirer Bliss back when she was a face. Miss the blue, too. :/

sasha-361.jpg

kodivas

Club Regular
I definitely like face Alexa in the blue. Maybe one day. I always like to have photos and gifs to go with my stories, and there's some great ones of her taking a beating from Sasha, so it's very possible.

kodivas

Club Regular
Started what will likely be my last stories focusing on Paige. It's a series where Paige returns and faces a few different women, progressively getting worse and worse for her. First off is Alicia Fox, then Summer Rae, Lana, Eva Marie, and lastly, I'm thinking her and AJ together will face Nikki Bella. I've got them all planned except for the match with Nikki. So, any ideas for that one? What would you guys like to see? I already did a Nikki vs Paige and after the other episodes I have planned in this series, the final one against Nikki needs to be SUPER humiliating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.