Newcomer and first question (1 Viewer)

Professor Pyg

Potential Patron
Hi everyone !

Firstable, i'm french (Paris) and cinema student (my english level is not very high...)
i'm 25 and i'm interested by Hentai for several years (perhaps ten years)
i have always enjoyed creating/customing characters (like the SoulCalibur's editor mode) or drawing, and i have a great stock of Anime and Doujin (Who said Rindou Aya?)

i discovered SDT two days ago, i found the "password" of the forum and DL the loader thanks sby's tuto to enjoy dat game!
i post here cause i didn't find a section for newcomers' presentation

I have to say i am on Mac OS X/Yosemite since Christmas to making video (FinalCut7), so i'm a little novice on dat type of computer+my english don't allow me to understand all the tips of mods/Settlings etc ... here on the forum ; but i can already work on with Rei Ayanami (MogudanTime :p) with some of graffitis from Faceless' mods, change backgrounds, test some effects etc ... I explore the game step by step.

Sooo,
my first question on the forum : can i put the game in fullscreen on my Mac with Adobe Flash (Projector). When i try that, the game is in 4:3 and i have beige bands on right and left (which is very ugly) ... If i don't, can i turn the ugly beige into a classy black ?

Thx For your future answers!

-HENTAI IS ART-
!Strenght and Honour to imaginative minds! \m/ \m/

PS : si il y a des français au taquet sur SDT et qui peuvent aider des compatriotes en galère, c'est coolox ;)
Merci d'avance !

Nigida

Potential Patron
Welcome to the forums! Always good to see a new guy write something else than "pokemanz plx" or something along those lines. ;)

Yes, sadly SDT displays in 4:3 format in fullscreen, and I have yet to see someone who makes it use 16:9, 16:10... I don't know if it's possible. Fullscreen borders for the game are and have always been black for me (PC), so there might be a way to change colors.

Professor Pyg

Potential Patron
OK! i just found the solution thanks an other topic

You have to go to Settings.txt folder and change the line borderRGB into the color you want
8)

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Professor Pyg said:
OK! i just found the solution thanks an other topic

You have to go to Settings.txt folder and change the line borderRGB into the color you want
8)

Thank you! Inserting "borderRGB=0x000000" into settings set the border to black on my Mac.

-A

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.