Can't get anything to work properly (1 Viewer)

larssarada

Potential Patron
I'm probably never going to use a Loader or anything again. I can't get anything to work properly, I've been trying to for the past 3-4 days uninstalling and reinstalling. I've followed every step and tutorial to the letter to no avail. I've tried manually updating the settings to include the position mods because I apparently can't open the mod folder with the flash projector or anything else but that only worked for a little bit before it too had problems loading. I've watched tutorial videos and got close to getting something to work, but that victory was short lived. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the vanilla version of this game, but apparently I'm too damn computer illiterate to get one simple thing to work on here. If someone could please try and help me out with this, I'd appreciate it because, again, I enjoy this game a lot. Thank you for your time.

P.S. I don't know if I'm supposed to post this in the SDT forum or what so sorry if I did this wrong.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
As I understand your only problem is with animtool, right ? (because that's not very clear).

Download sby loaderpack, everything is already set up. In game press F2 to choose any animtool positions. And you can find some position in this folder ...\Loader5.45\Mods\$INIT$\sby_default\animtoolsV20\animtools_positions\

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.