Neptunia Re;Birth Series - HDD Form Costume Canvas Mod Compilation (1 Viewer)

o5119

Potential Patron
Neptunia Re;Birth Series - HDD Form Costume Canvas Mods

gvz_banner_by_ke__y-d95xusw.png

Introduction

Some of you may have seen these either on the NISA forum, deviantArt, Pixiv or simply just floating around. Well, that's right, I am the creator of these HDD form outfits. I go by "Ke-Y" on those sites and seeing that the HDN Re;Birth Series (3rd one coming soon) have been ported to Steam, I decided to share my mods here as well. For those who don't know me, I have been creating HDN mods since mk2 (Re;birth 2) back in 2012 for the PS3 version of the game. I've created quite a large database of mods for these characters (well, largely Nepgear's), but I still see people asking if there are any mods around, hence I decided to post them here as well. Just a heads up, these mods are mainly for Re;Birth 3 with certain exceptions. (Please refer to the Notes section.)

Legal

• I do not claim ownership of any of the characters nor any of the designs that's not of my original creation. I simply port the designs to be usable for the game.
  • I do however request that you do not alter the content of the texture file in anyway as I actually painted these from scratch. I have spent a lot of time creating these, troubleshooting and quality checking them to deliver the highest quality end product for everyone to use. Some paid me for my time to create their original outfits as well and are kind enough to allow them to be published for everyone to use, so please honor my request.
  • Posting these mods elsewhere is fine as long as you give the proper credits and link back here or my deviantArt page. Thank you for your understandings.
Usage

Since these were made for the PS3 version, the only thing required was the texture file. I do not have Steam, nor the Steam version of the Re;Birth Series so you are required to convert these texture files yourself. Below is the link to the Steam site that contains all the information and tools you need to convert these and use them in the game. Do not ask me how to convert or where to place the files. I don't have the PC version of the game so I wouldn't know.

Since this feature didn't come out until mk2 (Re;Birth 2), all of the mods are not usable in Re;Birth 1. Only exceptions are Iris Heart and Yellow Heart since they are DLC characters that came from HDN Victory (Re;Birth 3).

As for Re;Birth 2, PS3 version only allowed Nepgear to be modded, so just like Re;birth 1, all mods can't be used except Nepgear's. If Re;Birth 2 has Iris and Yellow Heart as DLC characters then their mods will work as well.

Lastly, a couple of mods are not NSFW or have a NSFW variant. For those mods, please do not ask for a NSFW version to be made, they won't.

Change Log

• 02/09/2015 - Added Iris Heart's B.L.B.S.
  • 20/08/2015 - Added White Heart's B.L.B.S as well as clean version of the B.L.B.S series to the existing CPUs and Candidate. Also changed how the B.L.B.S. Series is presented.
  • 17/08/2015 - Initial release of this post.

Mods

Here's the entire compilation's png texture files sorted in their respective character folders.

View attachment HDN_CC_Compilation.rar

Below are the costumes samples.
(For chrome, Right Click the Image > Open Image in New Tab to view a larger version of the image.)

Purple Heart

asuna_armor_front_by_ke__y-d95yl9s.png
preview_pixiv_by_ke__y-d95ylkr.png

comparison_by_ke__y-d95yll1.jpg
mu_12_costume_sample_by_ke__y-d95yma6.jpg

mu_12_costume_sample_nsfw_by_ke__y-d95ym9t.jpg
Black Heart

safe_by_ke__y-d95ynoz.jpg

sexy_by_ke__y-d95ynob.jpg

nsfw_by_ke__y-d95ynnw.jpg
previw_pixiv_by_ke__y-d95ywta.png

comparison_by_ke__y-d95ywsv.jpg
ma_renka_s_qipao_by_ke__y-d95yx6t.png
Green Heart

ikaruga_s_ninja_morph_outfit_by_ke__y-d95yxn8.jpg
fourth_battle_suit_sexified_by_ke__y-d95yxvu.png

comparison_by_ke__y-d95yy2a.jpg
White Heart

ekaterina_s_bdsm_suit_by_ke__y-d95yymm.jpg
miyafuji_yoshika_s_outift_by_ke__y-d95yyup.jpg
Iris Heart

safe_by_ke__y-d95yz8c.jpg

sexy_by_ke__y-d95yz84.jpg

nsfw_v1_by_ke__y-d95yz7p.jpg

nsfw_v2_by_ke__y-d95yz78.jpg
selvaria_bles__uniform_by_ke__y-d95yzoy.jpg
nichole_s_crystal_battle_suit_by_ke__y-d95z05v.jpg
Yellow Heart

naughty_tentacles_preview_by_ke__y-d95z0hz.png
ekaterina_s_bdsm_suit__yh__by_ke__y-d95z0mg.png
Purple Sister - Nepgear

inori_normal_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z1j3.jpg

inori_nsfw_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z1jo.jpg
tsubasa_normal_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z1v6.jpg

tsubasa_nsfw_costume_by_ke__y-d95z1uo.jpg
ragsmuena_safe_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z28c.jpg

ragsmuena_nsfw_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z276.jpg
delphinus_safe_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z2jh.jpg

delphinus_nsfw_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z2is.jpg
samus_safe_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z2rt.jpg

samus_nsfw_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z2q9.jpg

samus_m_safe_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z2qt.jpg

samus_m_nsfw_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z2rd.jpg
pirate_safe_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z3bg.jpg

pirate_nsfw_by_ke__y-d95z3bn.jpg
kos_mos_safe_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z3hk.jpg

kos_mos_nsfw_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z3gu.jpg
kos_mos_v3_by_ke__y-d95z3qm.jpg

kos_mos_v3_nsfw_by_ke__y-d95z3qa.jpg
miku_2011_safe_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z3xi.jpg

miku_2011_nsfw_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z3wz.jpg
yoko_by_ke__y-d95z45m.jpg

yoko_nsfw_by_ke__y-d95z44v.jpg
purple_heart_suit_by_ke__y-d95z4sb.jpg

purple_heart_suit_nsfw_by_ke__y-d95z4rx.jpg
shernini_s_devil_outfit_by_ke__y-d95z4yb.jpg

shernini_s_devil_outfit_nsfw_by_ke__y-d95z4xx.jpg
alice_s_outfit_by_ke__y-d95z56l.jpg

alice_s_outfit_nsfw_by_ke__y-d95z569.jpg
meiya_safe_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z5rj.jpg

meiya_nsfw_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z5qy.jpg
cirno_safe_costume_by_ke__y-d95z5yp.jpg

cirno_nsfw_costume_by_ke__y-d95z5yc.jpg
t_elos_safe_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z757.jpg

t_elos_nsfw_costumes_by_ke__y-d95z74k.jpg
B.L.B.S.
(Bukkake. Lactating. Battle. Suit. Series)

As the name implies, this is what I am currently working on. Every CPU and CPU Candidates will have 1 of these. Because of the nature of the theme, the texture files will be separated from the Compilation file. Just a word of warning, if your delicate mind can't handle such theme, I suggest you not clicking the preview below. I don't want to hear any complaints about how it's disgusting, or way over board or whatever. I have already warned you and chances are, if you can't handle such theme, you shouldn't be in this section of the forum to begin with. I am sick of dealing with such comments in my other pages. If you don't like it, be mature and move along. Thank you!

View attachment BLBS Original Ver.rar

Version 02.09.2015

Please redownload if you downloaded the 20.08.2015 version. Iris Heart has been added.
(Current available characters with this suit is shown in the preview samples below.)​

Some people have PM'd me regarding the clean version of the B.L.B.S. series, so I decided to release them as well.

View attachment BLBS Clean Ver.rar

Version 02.09.2015

Please redownload if you downloaded the 20.08.2015 version. Iris Heart has been added.
(Current available characters with this suit is shown in the preview samples below.)​

blbs_ph_wallpaper_by_ke__y-d96ekpf.jpg

blbs_bh_wallpaper_by_ke__y-d96ekol.jpg

blbs_gh_wallpaper_by_ke__y-d96eko7.jpg

blbs_wh_wallpaper_by_ke__y-d96ekn0.jpg

blbs_ih_wallpaper_by_ke__y-d97zv6z.png

blbs_ps_wallpaper_by_ke__y-d96ekmh.jpg

~ ENJOY ~

Last edited by a moderator:

horndogg

Potential Patron
This is great! I don't even play this game but I love what you have done. We need more artists like you!

o5119

Potential Patron
Thank you very much for your kind words, glad you like it! That's too bad that you don't play the game. It's rather fun~

paxton666

Potential Patron
Hi,

I made this comment to your BLBS for VERT post on deviant art. I got the canvas for the BLBS you have done so far , thanks :)

On Deviant Art:

"Hi, I was on the gamevixenzone post you have for rebirth. I can't wait to install your skins on PC rebirth3(Victory).

Also, I have used your skins on PS3 Victory(rebirth3). Thank you for those
smile.gif

My question is there any way I could get the "Bukkake Lactating Battle Suit" canvas without the cum? I like that version but would be nice to have a without cum option. Just because the nude textures without the cum look really good. If it is too much trouble, its cool.
smile.gif
I don't mind playing the full version with cum. I would use both versions if available.
smile.gif

Also, I can't wait for the B.L.B.S. version for the remaining girls. Yellow and Iris Heart are sure to be good.
smile.gif
Thanks

Lastly, I see several posts on your work where people complain. I am glad you aren't caving in. Personally, I am against censorship of any kind."

o5119

Potential Patron
Hey paxton666,

Yeah I saw your post on my DA account and have replied you there. Thanks~

And yeah, for those people that were complaining, whatever. I am fine with that. If I'm working on something that I do require feedbacks then I wouldn't mind criticisms and would love to understand why. But I clearly stated that I am creating the BLBS series for my own entertainment and would also like to share it with others who like such art, so I really don't care what those haters have to say. Sorry if the BLBS series is too much for their delicate minds. :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please keep in mind GVZ rule # 5
#5. Behavior

Don't be a dick. Just follow the golden rule and everything will be fine. If someone is being obnoxious just report their post and leave it at that. No need to get in to a mudslinging contest with some idiot. By responding to them you're only making more of a mess for the admins and mods to clean up. Likewise, please don't make meaningless posts or shouts. Personal insults ('you are stupid' or 'your idea is stupid') and sweeping insults (people from nation X are stupid) will be deleted.

You are certainly allowed to say you don't like someone's work, (constructive criticism), but comments about a poster are out of line.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

junkcollector

Vivacious Visitor
Wow. These are amazing! I've not played this game before, but seeing your mods certainly make me want to...

Thanks much for sharing.

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
These do work on PC once you understand how to use Kitserver, however the body doesn't fit properly on PC models. Peashy was the only one that actually fit for me But if you have Victory on PS3 more Power To ya. Maybe Rebirth 3 will give us the same treatment when it comes out for Steam this fall

o5119

Potential Patron
Wow. These are amazing! I've not played this game before, but seeing your mods certainly make me want to...

Thanks much for sharing.

Thanks! Glad you like them. You should give the game a try, it's fun~

These do work on PC once you understand how to use Kitserver, however the body doesn't fit properly on PC models. Peashy was the only one that actually fit for me But if you have Victory on PS3 more Power To ya. Maybe Rebirth 3 will give us the same treatment when it comes out for Steam this fall

Yeah, I did explain it in my "Notes" section. These are mainly for Rebirth 3 that's going to be coming out. Peashy works because she is originally from Rebirth 3, Plutia will work as well because of the same reason. Other's won't work because their models are completely different. Hence my mods are completely out of place when applied to them. So yeah, you will have to wait until Rebirth 3 to use the mods for all the other characters.

Nonetheless, thanks for trying out my mods. Hope you liked it. :)

paxton666

Potential Patron
I hope you guys are right that Rebirth 3 on PC will have costume canvas. It might not though since it is based on the mobile version just like Rebirth 1 and Rebirth 2 on PC. However, I hope people nude mod Rebirth 3 on PC regardless.

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
I hope you guys are right that Rebirth 3 on PC will have costume canvas. It might not though since it is based on the mobile version just like Rebirth 1 and Rebirth 2 on PC. However, I hope people nude mod Rebirth 3 on PC regardless.
Well technically the Rebirth series are based on the original PS3 versions which were poorly done. Rebirths are basically re-releases that are improved and have additional content. Vita versions are basically redone PS3 ports like the PC with better frame rate control ect, but since PC is capable of using custom model imports like the PS3 could theres a good chance it can happen. So basically Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory is Rebirth 3 and in the near future Victory-2 is Rebirth 3-2 'PS4"

paxton666

Potential Patron
Thank you for the info. :)

MK-II(PS3) had Costume Canvas. Rebirth 2(PC) does not. The PC has Vita version so no Costume Canvas. I am thinking Rebirth 3 will follow suit.

Lastly, I hope they localize Victory II on PS4. I am not in Japan.

togan

Potential Patron
@OP o5119 I tried contacting the Steam Modding Creator user "unknown" about your PS3 Mods. With all his modding knowledge,he had no idea how to implement your PS3 Mods into the PC version T.T

Will anyone here be able to provide a noobish Step by Step guide to use these textures with Steam game. Of course,only Plutia (Iris Heart) and Peashy (Yellow Heart) textures need apply.

o5119

Potential Patron
Thank you for the info. :)

MK-II(PS3) had Costume Canvas. Rebirth 2(PC) does not. The PC has Vita version so no Costume Canvas. I am thinking Rebirth 3 will follow suit.

Lastly, I hope they localize Victory II on PS4. I am not in Japan.

The costume canvas feature has been removed from all the other versions outside of PS3, so there won't be any official way of using my mods that's not for the PS3. You will have to use the tools to do the modding.

As for V II English, I read somewhere that it's going to be released around the end of the year, but I don't remember where I read it from or if the info has any credibility. In anyway, for some reasons, with the removal of the costume canvas feature, this franchise just died within me. At this point, I won't be getting a PS4 just for V II.

@OP o5119 I tried contacting the Steam Modding Creator user "unknown" about your PS3 Mods. With all his modding knowledge,he had no idea how to implement your PS3 Mods into the PC version T.T

Will anyone here be able to provide a noobish Step by Step guide to use these textures with Steam game. Of course,only Plutia (Iris Heart) and Peashy (Yellow Heart) textures need apply.

From what I have seen at a glance, you will have to rotate my texture files 180° first (make it upside down) and rename them to the right file names, then convert the files into TID files and place them into the right folders. If you know how to get the KitServer running then all you need to do is the rotation, renaming and placing them in the right places.

I know my mods work because a couple of people have been using my Iris and Yellow Heart mods in their games already. You can also read up on http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/[neptuniarebirth;1]-topless-cpus-2299/, they do discuss and troubleshoot on various things regarding the HDN mods. Sorry this is the most help I can provide you as I mentioned in my post, I don't have Steam nor the PC version of the game.

o5119

Potential Patron
A quick update:

• 02/09/2015 - Added Iris Heart's B.L.B.S.

Please redownload the BLBS files if you want Iris Heart's BLBS.

A

angelica

[Quote = "masterj360, mensaje: 128236, miembro de: 2237"] n. juegos de PC en general pueden utilizar texturas personalizadas. Consolas no puede [/ quote]
In what folder should I install ... please help me ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.