Need help to save character in .sdt file (1 Viewer)

zolkan

Potential Patron
Hello,

I searched and didn't find a tutorial or explanations for this, that seems easy but don't work for me :

How could I create a .sdt file for saving character ?

I want to create a specific character that I could transfert from one PC to another with her dress and accessories, so not just text code if possible. I already load .sdt files from here and it seems possible (or those guys are magicians).

If someone could help me.

Nigida

Potential Patron
The game creates said .sdt file when you use the "Char List Backup" function in the "Modding" Tab. In order to use that on another PC you have to not only copy the .sdt file. Copy every part (hair, .swf mods) used by the character along with it.

There is nothing but settings for the game and saved locations of used mods in this .sdt file.

I'd say saving just ONE single character in an .sdt file will only be possible if your game contains only one custom character, since it only gives you the option of only saving all characters at once. Saving the char code into a text file is your better option in this case.

And honestly, where is the problem with pasting the code into the ingame box and saving the used mod parts along with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.