Need help, newbie (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter FlamingJester01
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

FlamingJester01

So just gonna go outright, I've tried to look at the tutorials but honestly don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if my computer doesn't like me. I'm trying to simply put in a basic hair mod, a Neo from Rwby hair mod. But when I click on open for the file nothing happens. Just nothing, nothing bad or good.

Can anyone help and or give a quick rundown on how to do this?

stuntcock

Content Creator
when I click on open for the file nothing happens. Just nothing, nothing bad or good.
You're probably running the game in Google Chrome (or a similar web browser). Please don't do that. Use the Flash Player Projector instead.

Can anyone help and or give a quick rundown on how to do this?
You've already found the tutorials -- and presumably the newbie guide. We can't offer much direct assistance based on a vague "nothing happens" error report, because we'd just be wasting time by copy-pasting various snippets of FAQs and guides at you (and you can read those much more quickly on your own without our interference). Please provide a screenshot, or an error message, or a step-by-step description (of what you're trying to do, and what you expect to happen, and what's actually happening) and we'll try to diagnose the problem.

Alternatively: forget about the current error, and try starting over with a Loader Pack (such as the one featured in sby's thread) instead. Extract the ZIP file to a fresh folder, then use the "Play SDT Loader" shortcut to launch the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.